Posted: 6 years ago
nice concept of the show.. Sony tv always amaze me for there unique genre show concept..
Sony coming with good shows nowadays...👏
Loving this one.
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 6 years ago
Sony does come up with good content .. but they don't get TRP, and also surprise us with there closure ... had 2 bad exp with EDKV and Peshwa Baajirao ... still loving this one, so keeping fingers crossed
Originally posted by Lovepreet1

Sony coming with good shows nowadays...👏
Loving this one.
yup
Originally posted by mybro_2004

Sony does come up with good content .. but they don't get TRP, and also surprise us with there closure ... had 2 bad exp with EDKV and Peshwa Baajirao ... still loving this one, so keeping fingers crossed
true said!! May be because Sony tv shows are mostly youth oriented shows.. Nd not lyk other channels shows which are made for old people basically aunties..  May be that's why they got trp! Jahan lead heroine ro ro k tub bhar ri hai..  :p
loving the show .thank god sony is bringing new concepts otherwise i had left watching tv because of the same nonsense saas bahu serials.also watched promo of Prithvi-walabh starring ashish sharma and sonrika bhadouria, its amazing. eagerly waiting for PW.
Originally posted by tvluvr

loving the show .thank god sony is bringing new concepts otherwise i had left watching tv because of the same nonsense saas bahu serials.also watched promo of Prithvi-walabh starring ashish sharma and sonrika bhadouria, its amazing. eagerly waiting for PW.
yeah and haasil and porus in making.. though I'm waiting for haasil.. 
I am so so so loving it.its like a fresh breeze for me
Yes sony always brings good shows bt most of the audience i guess loves saas bahu serial .i simply loved bade bhaiya ki dulhaniya bt its failed in trp game,just hoping ye show na bandh ho jaye
Edited by ForYourEyesOnly - 6 years ago
Originally posted by ForYourEyesOnly

I am so so so loving it.its like a fresh breeze for me
Yes sony always brings good shows bt most of the audience i guess loves saas bahu serial .i simply lovee bade bhaiya ki dulhaniya bt its failed in tro game,just hoping ye show na bandh ho jaye
na nahi hoga itni jaldi 
Me 2 loving the show,90's songs make it more special..