Kundali Bhagya

PreeRan ! PreeRan ! PreeRan

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Damn they both r driving me crazy
Their nok jhoks...their way of talking or should i say way of taunting each other is so cute😳
The way he calls her mental n she calls him batameez is just so adorable😳
N the best part is our shy n timid preeta is so talkative n full of life but but but...only in front of karan now that's called connection...koi toh hai jo boring preeta ko sherni preeta banata h😉
N most importantly i really like karan's characterization...he is ghamandi but not a brat...yes i don't find him a rich spoilt brat because he never behaves badly...for me he is more of a moody person...u can call him a troublemaker but a brat... NOWAYS
He respects his elders...even he respects preeta's dadi n maa also😃
I find him cool...sometimes naughty sometimes stupid but very human...hum sab bhi kabhi kabhi serious n kabhi kabhi naughty hote hain that's called human nature so basically i like this premium quality ka top tamatar...lol what was that sristy😆
N now coming to preeta...she is just like any other girl...loving caring n most importantly she is the elder child...atleast for her sister sristy😆
I want PreeRan n i would love to watch a simple love story between them no faaltu ka MU n no third angle😳...i seriously don't want any negative character...sristi n rishab r nice people plzz ekta ji dont turn them negative🥱
Edited by SONAL30 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE Karan ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ Damn his dimples *_*
And yes you are right. He might seem like a brat at first but he is so sweet and amazing <3 Love his bonding with Preeta's dadi. And their fight scenes are too cute!
SONAL30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kendra

I LOVE Karan ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ Damn his dimples *_*

And yes you are right. He might seem like a brat at first but he is so sweet and amazing <3 Love his bonding with Preeta's dadi. And their fight scenes are too cute!

i also love karan n dheeraj is cuteness ki dukaan
I really liked the cupboard scene...when karan saw his pic on cupboard's door was n poor preeta her expressions toh million dollar😆
anishapoudel thumbnail
Karan is a pure soul just because he irritate preeta that doesnt become him a bad person for me he is best character ever on tv i will always support him until kdb runs preeta should  stop  rishsbh mahanta rishsbh dnt even dare for karsn as a bro only preeta hahah i wouldnt be suprised if ristha happen he becomes a possesive psycho husband ðŸ˜† Edited by anishapoudel - 6 years ago
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah in today episode dheeraj totally looked cute and handsome...
And love the way karan blessed preeta "kalyaan ho balike" lol with great qualities like him, he is a self-esteem person...And the cupboard scene was hilarious and I wonder the way karan enter into preeta room as his own room is soo cute ,it give some couple goals... Finally that slap preeta gave to deepak, she rocked it...
Now waiting for preeran scenes where the can see the new lime light of each other...
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Preeran are really cute together.. 
Falling for the couple more and more with each passing day.. 
And yeah!  Karan is the one who brings the colours out of preeta... 

Adiya_advni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They r really cute,,adorable,,and their scenes r really a treat to watch..watching this show only for PreeRan..they add a freshness in the show...their nok jhok is the best part in any episode..nd when Karan saw his pictures in Preeta's almirah in today's episode..that was the best part ... 😳 😊
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There's just something about this couple... idk how to put my finger on it. ... despite there being so many out there in diff shows - these two have a pull, a charm... We can tell the facade they put on for the world in the form of no jhok- there's much much much more simmering beneath which neither are aware of yet... but eventually will be when other's try to en roach on each others space. I really really want anything BUT a simple love story... I want to watch a intense, passionate one - which the actors will do full justice to. I couldn't care less anot villains too.
Yap so true I really like them...there Nokh jokhs ...fights are so cute..I really hope they will end up together😊
SONAL30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anishapoudel

Karan is a pure soul just because he irritate preeta that doesnt become him a bad person for me he is best character ever on tv i will always support him until kdb runs preeta should  stop  rishsbh mahanta rishsbh dnt even dare for karsn as a bro only preeta hahah i wouldnt be suprised if ristha happen he becomes a possesive psycho husband ðŸ˜†

bold...exactly
I know he irritates preeta a lot but that doesn't mean he is a bad guy
Italic preeta respects rishabh toh its fine...she can sing aap mahaan ho aap perfect ho...IDC...for me respect n love r two different feelings😉