Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

New Barun pic from THMS trailer launch & trailer link added

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Such a big day for Sobtians!

Barun's movie THMS trailer launch is going to happen shortly!

Barun arrived to the place!

R u excited?

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=b1Q_r-2Y5R4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by deeps_92 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
FB LIVE of event happening now

link Edited by deeps_92 - 6 years ago
deeps_92 thumbnail
will update the event

Edited by deeps_92 - 6 years ago
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tu Hai Mera Sunday trailer: Barun Sobti, Shahana Goswami and co share some warm fuzzy vibes in this Indie flick

The slice of life film will release on October 6

By Urmimala Banerjee | Published: September 6, 2017 2:20 pm
0SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitte
  • Barun Sobti's Tu Hai Mera Sunday is finally getting released in India. The Indie flick about a group of soccer crazy guys has done the rounds of festivals across the world and gained a lot of appreciation from viewers. The tale is about an eclectic group of friends bound together with a love for football. What happens when their playground is snatched away from them forms the crux of the story. The film stars TV heartthrob Barun Sobti with a talented bunch of actors like Shahana Goswami, Rasika Duggal, Vishal Malhotra, Avinash Tiwari and company. It is an out and out urban film going by the trailer. (Also Read: Barun Sobti smiles his way into our hearts with the first poster of Tu Hai Mera Sunday)

There are quite a few moments that will stay on. The one where Barun tells Shahana that he is only interested in her father and when his Gujarati buddy just stops of swearing as there is a puja on in the house. Somewhere, you will identify with the people you see in the trailer the urban cool dude (Barun), the middle class housewife (Rasika) and the rest. However, we really adored the actor and actress in the office crush scene. It was hilarious. You will release nicely to the setting and situations they find themselves into. (Also Read: Barun Sobti's Tu Hai Mera Sunday to release on October 6)

The film is directed by Milind Dhamaide and has been shot in Mumbai and Goa. Incidentally, it will clash with Gautam Rode's Aksar 2 on October 6. This year, small content-driven films have done well, so there is a lot of hope for Tu Hai Mera Sunday. Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates...

Edited by pree2605 - 6 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
FAAADU TRAILER (Sukhi style) <3 He's gonna nail this too! Loving everything about this film, the feels, the atmosphere, the actors and BARUN SOBTI! ❤️
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Looks great,absolutely my type of movie.All the best to thms team and barun,hope it gets all the success.
smiley13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
superb trailer...sooo happy for barun Sobti
All the best to THMS
Viji79 thumbnail
Oh I am so excited. I am jumping around since morning and total face palm moment for my husband.

Lampwali deepa, shouldn't we have a discussion thread for THMS? Or will it be in Bollywood forum. I wish we have something here like we had for tanhaiyan in ipk1 forum.
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THank you deeps!!!😳
Fuuu...fraaa 🤣
deeps_92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Viji79

Oh I am so excited. I am jumping around since morning and total face palm moment for my husband.

Lampwali deepa, shouldn't we have a discussion thread for THMS? Or will it be in Bollywood forum. I wish we have something here like we had for tanhaiyan in ipk1 forum.

Somebody already opened discussion thread akka!

i thought of posting pics here since it is barun