Adhyayan Suman on Kangana Ranaut: It's ok for people to have opinions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Kangana Ranaut has been in the news for her latest statements on a talk-show. Kangana slammed Hrithik Roshan and Rakesh Roshan for misleading the media on the status of the legal case. She also took on Aditya Pancholi and admitted that he was physically abusive towards her. Kangana also spoke about her ex Adhyayan Suman and how the interview he gave out to a publication about Kangana indulging in black magic was opportunistic.

Adhyayan had said in an interview to a daily that Kangana was physically abusive towards him, "The intensity of the slap was so hard I was almost crying. That was the first time she got violent. He added that during another instance also she became violent. "She slapped me hard, again. I was just zapped! I was crying like a kid... and then the entire rant and MC/BC gaalis began.

When asked about this, Kangana had said on the talk-show, "He was 95 kgs and I was of 49 kgs. How could I ever hit him? I wouldn't be able to? However, now that I look at it, I should have hit him

Adhyayan was asked by a leading daily for his response. He said, "Sorry haven't heard about the interview ...been too caught up with the more important things in life... and I am not interested in knowing about it either. It's ok for people to have opinions and at this time I don't have one. It seems that Adhyayan has definitely moved on and doesn't want to indulge in any mud-slinging anymore. 

Best response .Hrithik's silence is even more better. 

Did Kangana really say that she should have hit him? Ermm 😳

OT: Didn't expect maturity from Sumans but seems they have learnt their lesson. Good for them to not involve them in this stupidity this time.

It's ok for people to have opinions...

Groundbreaking idea 👏 Unless it opposes mine then I'm outta here... 😆
Finally daddy's sonny has grown up..
good for him..
Class behavior now. Mud slinging = attention seeking which he did last time and something Kangana Ranaut survives on.. 
Surprisingly he has given a mature and dignified answer. I think he must have understood that maintaining silence is the best way to ignore this crap, no use of talking and fulfilling Kangna's dirty ploy to get publicity for her film. Adhyan has nothing to lose here so its a great job that he didn't start his rona dhona.
Kangna has nothing in her way now, for how long can she talk and bark? At the end neither her films will work nor will she get a padmashree from WC, she has been regressive enough to pile on the bullshit of being tortured, she was a mistress to married men and they didn't force her so someone please ask her to shut up.