Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@Lily..
Yeah even I feel Anika's realization is more sutble... if I get any answers I'll surely share!! Good night! πŸ˜Š

@AY
I'll starting "This is Us" aaj hi.. Finished Narcos last week... toh was anyways, planning to start a new series.. Thanks for the recommendation!

@Fary
I don't know who Zaid Ali is..
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
LilyJames0194 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yup girls it is sick and just makes me so angry  and I do realize ke haters bhi aate hain it is part of their job but aisa lame hate and itna faltu reasons. πŸ€¬

About NM and intelligence at the risk of sounding a pagal  fangirl I have to say it the guy is actually smart and knows how to handle fame and  to present himself there is a reason why his reputation is so good  and genuinly everyone from industry seems to know him and love him.kuch Toh hoga na can't say the same about all the other names jinko  koi janta bhi nahi hai except these rabid fangirls  same with SC everyone only talks avout how awesome she is and only have praises for her as  person too so...#thereisaidit 

You know *TOP ke LOG*

Fary, haters will be hater man! You can't rationalise them, almost like you can't rationalise Trump πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol at NM being called pseudo intelligent πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I would actually like to know what definition these people use for intelligent to begin with? πŸ˜›

All of his social media savvy-ness and generally small gestures amongst his friends/IB team that are posted through media and social media all point towards the fact that he seems to be a grounded, witty and street smart guy. And plus, he seems to genuinely seem to be using his popularity both for his (and his friends) benefit as well as social good. 

Did you all know he is associated with the NHS now? Don't know if it's a serious thing but the NHS twitter handle also retweeted him a few times. 

Anyway, celebrities usually don't give two cahoots about negativity and hate... the truth is all publicity even the negative one works (ultimately) for them. 
LilyJames0194 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AreYaar

🀣

Ok chalo I'll try and think about those specific moments where she observed and felt things...LOL...keep in mind though that this is SHIVAAY'S journey as per writer saahiba so all HIS moments of noticing are highlighted moreπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I think the fact that she was pretty much 24/7 complaining about him showed that she noticed everything about himπŸ˜†...but specific moments...hmm I think she "noticed" him in the mera chaand scene, she noticed him in the dawaai wala bed fall and then got awkward baad meinπŸ˜†, she noticed his love for family first time in the Rakshabandhan epi, she tried to befriend him after that...πŸ˜†...Malika track mein LOTS of noticing was happeningπŸ˜†, Oh you want to know when she found him handsome? LOL first indication of that was also drunk scene I think...the fact that she was so fascinated by his eyes πŸ˜†...the moment when she brought those three sherwaanis for him to choose from...the "mujhe yeh pasand hai" scene...the various car rides...when he insisted on taking her hand to help her into the house...lol yeh list kaafi lambi jaa sakti hai...you want "firsts" like Shivaay's, but she observed things differently than him so same timeline toh nahin hogi har cheez kiπŸ˜†

Man, just when I was logging out AY wrote such brilliant things!!! 
I didn't think like that at all... and now that you out it out there it makes so much sense!!!