Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 6

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I had not read this Story. But loved reading it. At times I even cried during the emotional scenes. Loved the way you have used the real scenes and interpreted it in your own way beautifully.  Please do continue to write. Looking forward for more. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Eagerly waiting for next update aka
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: poongs123

Me too Akka !! 
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yes  me too..😳
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Poongs...how are you? where were you?

I will be updating JCL and HOW TO NAME IT (My new FF). May be tomorrow next update for Geetika.

By the way, did you read Part 62 in the first page? I doubt.
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hey Poongs...how are you? where were you?

I will be updating JCL and HOW TO NAME IT (My new FF). May be tomorrow next update for Geetika.

By the way, did you read Part 62 in the first page? I doubt.

Hi aka I m good ... yeah I did aka ... it was awesome since I m travel a lot I m not able to comment Friday I m back to home will be able to comment for updates
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Hi aka I m good ... yeah I did aka ... it was awesome since I m travel a lot I m not able to comment Friday I m back to home will be able to comment for updates

No problem dear...I had a doubt you had read it...good you have done it.😳

...Even I was travelling for two weeks and started with Geetika's update immediately after the travel.

Part 63 may be in a day or two...but will try and give a teaser..

Vaidhumom thumbnail
TEASER FOR PART 63:
An elegant girl neatly dressed in chudidar...walks into Maan's cabin...

Who is this girl? Even I don't know...Lets understand from Sasha-Tasha point of view...😆

---------------

Sasha..mera matlab hain ma'm...Ab yeh behenji koun hain?? (Now...Who is this behenji??)
Even my head is spinning in the process to understand what's going on.

Maan and that girl seem to have a firm shake-hands and have a nice exchange of words with smiles. Meantime, Geet walks in and instantly hugs this girl...

Tasha...what's happening? Really not able to judge...

Ma'm...I guess he has already appointed this girl for a position and Geet is welcoming her to KC in her own way by hugging her...Forget about interviewing a candidate, Boss has even stopped informing you before hiring a candidate...Now, only Geet is been notified about it...

WHAT?? Sasha is fuming still not able to understand what's going on... Its Impossible...😡

Geet takes that girl to her cabin and they both happen to talk for some time...and Geet even shows her PC...
and after sometime, Geet takes her across various departments within Khurana Constructions including meeting rooms...

Ma'm...see...she has been appointed and Geet is briefing her about the job role and showing her our office..

Tasha scans at Sasha from Top to Bottom...Sashaa..Mera matlab hain...Ma'm...Please don't mind me if I tell you something...

Sasha gives a stare at her...

Aap yeh chote chote kapde pehena chod dhijiye aur salwar - kameez ya chudidar pehenna shuru kar dijiye (You stop wearing this short short dresses and start wearing salwar-kameez or chudidar)...see Boss gives so much importance to such girls...not for you...😲

Sasha screams loud on top of her voice... SHUT UP TASHA...😡

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teaser Akka !!
Loved Sasha and Tasha's interpretation and prespective.
Is that girl Annie r geet's sister !?
Looking forward to the update
:))
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Vaidhumom

TEASER FOR PART 63:

An elegant girl neatly dressed in chudidar...walks into Maan's cabin...

Who is this girl? Even I don't know...Lets understand from Sasha-Tasha point of view...😆

---------------

Sasha..mera matlab hain ma'm...Ab yeh behenji koun hain?? (Now...Who is this behenji??)
Even my head is spinning in the process to understand what's going on.

Maan and that girl seem to have a firm shake-hands and have a nice exchange of words with smiles. Meantime, Geet walks in and instantly hugs this girl...

Tasha...what's happening? Really not able to judge...

Ma'm...I guess he has already appointed this girl for a position and Geet is welcoming her to KC in her own way by hugging her...Forget about interviewing a candidate, Boss has even stopped informing you before hiring a candidate...Now, only Geet is been notified about it...

WHAT?? Sasha is fuming still not able to understand what's going on... Its Impossible...😡

Geet takes that girl to her cabin and they both happen to talk for some time...and Geet even shows her PC...
and after sometime, Geet takes her across various departments within Khurana Constructions including meeting rooms...

Ma'm...see...she has been appointed and Geet is briefing her about the job role and showing her our office..

Tasha scans at Sasha from Top to Bottom...Sashaa..Mera matlab hain...Ma'm...Please don't mind me if I tell you something...

Sasha gives a stare at her...

Aap yeh chote chote kapde pehena chod dhijiye aur salwar - kameez ya chudidar pehenna shuru kar dijiye (You stop wearing this short short dresses and start wearing salwar-kameez or chudidar)...see Boss gives so much importance to such girls...not for you...😲

Sasha screams loud on top of her voice... SHUT UP TASHA...😡

Wow... 

loved it

especially the last part by Tasha...😉😉

update soon please