Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Great update lakshmi akka..every parts always touchy one only.😳😳😳.i love it and cute dialogue to maaneet ..dadi missing geet praising her boss even me too  missing so much😛..dadi happy and said thanks to geet.she accept stay in outhouse..nakul surprised happy seeing annie doing everything renovation geet room with involvement even happy face..maan also for his annie ka happiness..not bad maan ji..my geet..good going  keep it up..geet confused even fear , if maan not happy as she stay in outhouse.insake of geet visit.while maan know his sister other shades also..dadi ask about her health .geet said about her monthly problem and if she asked permission to maan..he asked full book of question about her leave..buddhu khurana not understand anything soon.geet back to her form to strat addressing maan to dear devil.and complaing about sasha dadi sensed her jealous with sasha..dadi enjoyed her antics.maan enter dadi room and geet remembered previous incident..she scared and held dadi palm tightly and dadi understand her state.maan showing geet to outhouse.electricain working so power off...geet stand in balcony and maan seeing glowing face in moon light..maan stand behind her and geet turn as slipped before maan held her..i imagine mahi mahi..background song for my maaneet.annie interpet their starring session.. annie remember cartoon shows..maan curious more know about geet other shades also. Yeah geet life changed single night,.u too not less than maan..my deer  devil.geet said , cartoon show helped bring annie in current track..uff annie really tough child..she have more phobia hide her in her little body😛. Maan baba heart screaming ..she did not said she stay for him..poor maan 😆...annie not sit in front seat with maan because of another phobia. Annie and phobia list going long one😛. Geet strict with annie..annie baby face sit in front seat.maan surprised annie doing what geet saying ...maan tried many time but failed .. maan baba..she ring master of great MSK  why not  with annie😆..maan , u have more time going to mad state..yeah mad lover with ur geetu. Maan drop geet and geet asked come inside and geet intro annie to pinky.. geet once again insisit annie sit in front seat..and maan become naughty..he said  take care with smired face..geet embrassed went imside without single glance even not said to bye..opps msk carving for single glimpse..omg yes maaneet love bud start t o blossoming❤️..yeah I am waiting for that only..

Precap: devil entry😡..oh no..i know devil not win  ..😎

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Thank for pm and continue soon 
taahir004 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for next chapter 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Great update lakshmi akka..every parts always touchy one only.😳😳😳.i love it and cute dialogue to maaneet ..dadi missing geet praising her boss even me too  missing so much😛..dadi happy and said thanks to geet.she accept stay in outhouse..nakul surprised happy seeing annie doing everything renovation geet room with involvement even happy face..maan also for his annie ka happiness..not bad maan ji..my geet..good going  keep it up..geet confused even fear , if maan not happy as she stay in outhouse.insake of geet visit.while maan know his sister other shades also..dadi ask about her health .geet said about her monthly problem and if she asked permission to maan..he asked full book of question about her leave..buddhu khurana not understand anything soon.geet back to her form to strat addressing maan to dear devil.and complaing about sasha dadi sensed her jealous with sasha..dadi enjoyed her antics.maan enter dadi room and geet remembered previous incident..she scared and held dadi palm tightly and dadi understand her state.maan showing geet to outhouse.electricain working so power off...geet stand in balcony and maan seeing glowing face in moon light..maan stand behind her and geet turn as slipped before maan held her..i imagine mahi mahi..background song for my maaneet.annie interpet their starring session.. annie remember cartoon shows..maan curious more know about geet other shades also. Yeah geet life changed single night,.u too not less than maan..my deer  devil.geet said , cartoon show helped bring annie in current track..uff annie really tough child..she have more phobia hide her in her little body😛. Maan baba heart screaming ..she did not said she stay for him..poor maan 😆...annie not sit in front seat with maan because of another phobia. Annie and phobia list going long one😛. Geet strict with annie..annie baby face sit in front seat.maan surprised annie doing what geet saying ...maan tried many time but failed .. maan baba..she ring master of great MSK  why not  with annie😆..maan , u have more time going to mad state..yeah mad lover with ur geetu. Maan drop geet and geet asked come inside and geet intro annie to pinky.. geet once again insisit annie sit in front seat..and maan become naughty..he said  take care with smired face..geet embrassed went imside without single glance even not said to bye..opps msk carving for single glimpse..omg yes maaneet love bud start t o blossoming❤️..yeah I am waiting for that only..

Precap: devil entry😡..oh no..i know devil not win  ..😎

Thank you for your long looong looong looong comment.

Pls dont embarrass  me by telling SORRY...Infact my joy knew no bounds reading your comments...I feel blessed now to take right decision of coming back to my Maneet FF world. Thank you for making me feel this🤗
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Eagerly waiting for next chapter 

Thank you dear..

But I might not be able to update GEETIKA And JCL till Sunday. but assure to give constant updates from then on...😊

Moreover, I am little sad that I didnt get much likes and comments for GEETIKA. update (62nd part) even though many of my IF friends were eagerly waiting for this updae.. hope it picks up.

Meantime, I might give one update for "HOW TO NAME IT?"😳

Thank you :)
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Thank you dear..

But I might not be able to update GEETIKA And JCL till Sunday. but assure to give constant updates from then on...😊

Moreover, I am little sad that I didnt get much likes and comments for GEETIKA. update (62nd part) even though many of my IF friends were eagerly waiting for this updae.. hope it picks up.

I am daily checking thread with hope to get new update. ..

Plz plz update these 2 ff too...

I love both of it ...

I will read new one also soon
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mitu-

I am daily checking thread with hope to get new update. ..

Plz plz update these 2 ff too...

I love both of it ...

I will read new one also soon

Thanks Mitu   😳

Will do my max possible 😊

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Thank you dear..

akka , dont sad, may  be everyone recall ur previous parts.so it take time..geetika story is awesome story..u get more response soon..dont worry..😳

i will read ur new story , in this weekend..i am not asking u to sorry for late comment.😳.i know u did not like it😛
SAI92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read again all your parts of Geetika .waiting for next update
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update...
loved Aanni and Maan excitement about Geet living with them...
loved it Maan teasing Geet about watching cartoon...
totally enjoyed it...