Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
sorry to keep you all waiting for this long. Will be updating by end of this week. 😳Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

sorry to keep you all waiting for this long. Will be updating by end of this week. 😳

hope so 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna3011

hope so

Well I guess it's a taunt. Never mind.

As I have been mentioning, GEETIKA and JCL are very close to my heart and would never hurry in completing them just for name sake. I want to do full justice to what I M writing. I have been repeatedly telling that I have lost track as I had to take a long leap from my writing. But I am far determined to complete them and I will.

I hope you undersstand but no worries I am taking your comments positively as you have been regularly liking and commenting on all my FFs.

Thanks dear.
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Well I guess it's a taunt. Never mind.

As I have been mentioning, GEETIKA and JCL are very close to my heart and would never hurry in completing them just for name sake. I want to do full justice to what I M writing. I have been repeatedly telling that I have lost track as I had to take a long leap from my writing. But I am far determined to complete them and I will.

I hope you undersstand but no worries I am taking your comments positively as you have been regularly liking and commenting on all my FFs.

Thanks dear.

Di or maam don't take it on heart some times we reader got annoyed there are many writer who came back said same they will update and complete the story Even they status of updating didn't update yet so many reader like me got frustrated from this
Please don't mind I think reader did not mean it
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: hira2010

Di or maam don't take it on heart some times we reader got annoyed there are many writer who came back said same they will update and complete the story Even they status of updating didn't update yet so many reader like me got frustrated from this
Please don't mind I think reader did not mean it

Oh my dear...you are most welcome to call me Di 😳

Thank you for your comment dear...I very well understand a reader's plight as I am a reader too and have read so many stories here on IF.

I understand I have been slow on Geetika and JCL...but believe me, I made a come back almost one year back with a strong aim to complete my incomplete stories..but when I came back, I had to still face challenges in completing them as I had lost my track and lost touch with my writing ability. That's why I diverted my mind for sometime in writing new stories  and simultaneously continuing with my old incomplete FFs...I am working on ways that will comfort and support me.

Believe me dear...I myself feel so incomplete till I get to finish all my works...Please continue to support me. That's it.

Coming to Aparna's post above, I really understand that she doesnt mean anything personal as she has been eagerly waiting for my updates and she comments on all my posts. 😊.

Thank you for your support dear.🤗
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome teaser di...
looking forward for next part...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the note Lakshmi in respect of updates 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrinda22

Ithu eppo update pannuva

75% mudinjidhu...Mostly indha vaaram panna try panren. Keeping my fingers crossed 😕
taahir004 thumbnail
Anxiously waiting for the next chapter 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved all the parts...

waiting for the next one...