Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update Akka 
Loved it!!
Well written
Dadima was enjoying geet's cribbing which she missed past few days. Dadima could connect to geet's budding feelings for Maan and her gestures. Loved Geet and Annie's bonding and their camaraderie surprised Maan. Maan was happy seeing his family happy with geet. Maan is falling for Geet each day more and more. Glad that he was trying to realise his feelings for Geet rather than suppressing his thoughts and endurance for her. 
Thanks for the pm dear !
Will be waiting for the next update
:))
Beautifulll update...beautiful song too ...love dat movie
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words MITU πŸ€—

Plz update next part soon 
I am feeling like to read this story again and again
Welcome back ...
Excellent Update
Can't wait to read more...update soon
Welcome back..to begin with..I started reading ur ff JCL and at that point to be honest never read geetika..but when all the parts were compiled together i thought of reading it...and to be honest again i would hv been at loss if i hv not read it...l loved those 61parts of it and waited for more to come...
Well for the update like annie even i am excited that geet is going to stay in km oh now and will be meeting maan daily...

The bonding between annie and geet is tooo cute..the way geet handles annie is like she is her own sister and annnie taking interest in arranging everything for geet shows how much she loved her respected her and moreover missed her...

Maan teasing geet to tk care of her was soo lovely
And then waiting for her to go inside was soo nice..

Waiting for NT to come and see what is she now up to...

Waiting for nxt

Nice update. Geet Annie and dadima are a treat to me when they are together. And now with dadi already on mission and Annie being catalyst it will be real fun to have maaneet under one roofπŸ˜‰
I have started with a new FF today...I am so glad I am penning down one more different Maneet FF that has been stored in my imagination and now makes way here in IF...Thank you for all your support in bringing it to the limelight...πŸ€— πŸ˜³
thanks 4 the note! already commented on that thread! πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the note... Will read n comment πŸ˜Š