Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 25

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: custodian75

Lovely update. Geet, what a way to teach Shasha a lesson. But I doubt she has learnt it. She will be waiting for you next day. 

Maan feels lonely without Geet in office. And on top of it Shasha is irritated hi with her nonsense. 

Geet's life in Delhi is so much tied with Maan. 

Sasha and learning her lesson...😲?? You said it...its doubtful that she will ever change.
Maan is super irritated with Sasha😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Akka 
Liked it!! Well written.
Geet and Bhuvana were about to leave for their day out alas Sasha and her obsequious and sycophant  Tasha interrupted them and questioned Geet about Bhuvana. Geet who wanted to teach Shasha a lesson took opportunity not to clear Sasha's assumed thoughts about Bhuvana and played along. Her words made Sasha angry and annoyed on Maan for not considering or including her in official matters and decisions. Loved the way Geet portrayed to be innocent and naive infront of Sasha and Tasha. 
Geet introduced Bhuvana to Adi and pinky who welcomed her whole heartily like Maan. Pinky was sad that Geet will shift from her place and will stay with Khuranas. Bhuvana being a good observer observed Maaneet's gesture for each other. Loved Maan's caring and concern gesture for Geet and his protectiveness for her. Sasha questioned Maan about his decision which irked and annoyed Maan due to her stupid assumptions. Loved the way Maan threatened to  replace Sasha I'd she continues her stupidity. Inspite of all the happenings Sasha didnt learn lesson from her mistakes and wants to confront Geet . Loved Maan and Manisha 's prespective regarding Sasha.Bhuvana and Geet were conversing about Geet's fateful marriage and still Geet's grandfather believes Shankar family and trust them over his own family and supports them. Hope he reconcile s with his family and welcome his family whole heartily. Bhuvana was teasing Geet about her boss and Geet was shy to confront her. Loved their cute banter over Maan and his care for Geet.
Thanks for updating !
:))

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely amazing superb update..very long one..te way geet ki convo with shasah omg shasha now my maan will know wat kind of chief art he hired he he he..te way geet even though its not her intention to trap shasha but she herself fall n it..te way bhuvana was teasing geet wen my maan called her wat to do bhuvana my maan cant even raise his finger without his misty he he he..te way  adi saying abt buvana and her qaulification  so bhuvana will join kc?..te way shasha ki questions making my maan confuse but later knowing abt her intention and blasted on her,omg shasha ki face wen she cums to know bhuvana is geet's cousin, shasha u made urself fool in front of msk..te way geet and buvana ki chat and day out to her fav rest was lovely.. bhuvana was teasing geet making her red red was lovely..dont worry geet baby my maan will give tat shankar and family wat they deserve..i love te update so much ji
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update akka
Kya kamaal ka sabak sikhaya Sasha ko geet ne
Be she learn not to poke her nose in others matter ðŸ˜†
Maan is so caring and understanding , he was concerned about geet ðŸ˜³
Hehehe Kya class Lee maan ne Sasha ki ðŸ¤£
Loved Manish and our hero's conversation , maan today by God's grace u escaped him ðŸ˜†
Bhuvana is such a tease , never leaves a chance to tease geet 
So sweet and innocent our geet is , while talking she gave away all the details to her cousin 

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm 
Would be waiting for next part ðŸ˜Š
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Geet ne achi phirki li hai iss sasha ki bechari khud apne hi jaal main phas gayi aur maan se jhaad bhi khaa liya hain par phir bhi nahi sudri toh apni job kho degi

Loved the way bhuvana was teasing geet about maan
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for update
will be reading now and commenting 
taahir004 thumbnail
Superb and so Awesome Chapter 

I totally enjoyed Sasha confronting Maan about hiring a candidate without consulting her 
oh wow she really made a fool of herself 
but I love how Geet always manages to rile Sasha up and looks so innocent while doing it 
Geet really has a vast colorful personality yet she is so cultured and this fact draws Maan to her 
Maan realizes like Geet her dad and Bhavana is also very modest people they don't boast about themselves and again this trait in them is admiral something that I really like in people 
oh Manisha is has to be the only person thus far in the business world that puts a disgusting face on Maan and its all because he calls Maan as "Maan Darling" but surely his business sense is great and Maan knows he can't turn away business so has to deal with Manisha 
I like the thought that Maan does not like having his meeting these days without Geet 
he thinks as to why he had called Bhavana but in truth he just wanted to know Geet's family its something that had happened subconsciously yet it made him happy knowing a little more about Geet 
the smile that adorns his face just depicts the fact that everything about Geet calms him and makes him happy he wants to be there for her helping her its almost as if she has already taken a part of his world he cares for her that is a given .
Geet on the other hand too whenever she thinks about Maan she blushes so he too holds a special place within her and the fact that she cares about his business alerts him to be careful to lock his office when he is not at the office and Maan appreciates all these small and big things about Geet 
Bhavana has noticed the suble ways of Maan towards Geet 
its sad that even now Geet's grand father believes Sanskar and his family and has not spoken to Geet's father I do hope some solid prove can be revealed against Sanskar and his family so Geet and her family can once again reunite with her grandfather 
I'm looking forward to see what will happen when Geet moves into the outhouse
PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi jst nw I saw u started updating geethika thank u soo much for cmng back vl read d update n cm back to comment
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
geet introducing bhuvana to her colleagues was nice.sasha thought maan appointed her without her knowledge n confronted maan regarding it.she got a nice reply from maan.so funny.Geet bhuvana scenes are nice.nice bonding.Bhuvana teasing geet was cute.if u can plz add bhuvana's pics too in the future updates though u added her pic last time