Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

WOW lovely fav of my maaneet..seeing geet as tamil girl and my maan Punjab munda omg superb yar..two poles apart joining tied with their divine love 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

My maan ki entry was lovely superb damaka..geet ki entry was always like breeze which hit my maan's heart  and make him fida on her..my maaneet ki first met was superb

Desigirls12 thumbnail

My maan was arrogant angry business man,my kallulimangan ( my pet name for him in my ff but I always wants to call him like tat,if u don't mind), geet ki maan bootham  he he he

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Wow geet ki cs was lovely,she had a past where her family have shattered  one of her beautiful phase of her life her married life,which didt long for a day too..she came to delhi leaving everything behind to forget her past and get back her happiness

Desigirls12 thumbnail

My maaneet met and they destinty started to play its game by making them work together and fall for each other..buddhu sk wants to hide his feelings for his geet and poured all his angry on her hurting his geet,buddhu,he will try to ignore her but wen his geet do te same thing he will get restless and follow her like love sick puppy,he he he..te way geet showing shasha wat she deserve,I love tat..te way geet ki bond with dadi and anni was lovely..so nt wants to trap khuranas but geet saved it and open my maan's eyes..now geet going to stay with khuranas and my maaneet ki mahi mahi omg wow, but I feel sory for pinky who will miss geet,poor girl..i love all te updates so much yar 

Desigirls12 thumbnail

All te tamil songs selection was excellent and perfectly matched te situation

Desigirls12 thumbnail

Part 63

Wow lovely superb update..te way geet talking with pinky abt her moving to km and pinky was sad but she wants to make my maaneet  realize they feelings and she accepting was lovely cute..te way bhuvana ki entry and my maan admiring their bond and drooling his geet was lovely cute..te way geet ki each and every permission to my maan go out with bhuvana and taking her tour,even though he feel like pulling his air but he love his geet's antics was lovely..omg tis shasha and tasha wont leave in peace without getting nicely from my maan ki sherni..i love te update yar 

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fab osam partttπŸ˜ƒ
geet is all crazy seeing her cousin 
waiting for nxt
and yeah have to read rest parts to..
thanks for pm
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tammana.m

Fab osam partttπŸ˜ƒ

geet is all crazy seeing her cousin 
waiting for nxt
and yeah have to read rest parts to..
thanks for pm

Oh thanks a lot dear...A warm welcome to my world of FFs...πŸ€—

Pls read all the parts before going ahead otherwise, you will be confursed what's happening here πŸ€ͺ

Will await your further comments. πŸ˜Š
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Desigirls12

Sory I missed tis update but now started to read it yar..very interesting  

Hey Nalini...Thanks a lot for your long long comment my dear...so happy to read them πŸ˜Š. Better late than never πŸ˜‰

WOW lovely fav of my maaneet..seeing geet as tamil girl and my maan Punjab munda omg superb yar..two poles apart joining tied with their divine love 

I always imagined how will it be when Geet is a Tamil girl...seeing Dhrashti'ss some of the south Ads . That's why I started with this. 2 poles apart but so much attached to each other...As righteously said, Opposites attract. πŸ˜›

My maan ki entry was lovely superb damaka..geet ki entry was always like breeze which hit my maan's heart  and make him fida on her..my maaneet ki first met was superb

Hmm...😊

My maan was arrogant angry business man,my kallulimangan ( my pet name for him in my ff but I always wants to call him like tat,if u don't mind), geet ki maan bootham  he he he

Ha...some body gave me  a lesson of life for saying Maan Bootham...to her Dhusht Dhanv is a divine word πŸ˜†. I showed her exact meaning of dhanav..and she was speachless (Dhanav has even harsh maning compared to bootham ) 

You have named him Kallulimangan in your ff? Which ff is this? I must read. πŸ˜›

Wow geet ki cs was lovely,she had a past where her family have shattered  one of her beautiful phase of her life her married life,which didt long for a day too..she came to delhi leaving everything behind to forget her past and get back her happiness

Yeah...Poor girl has faced a lot 

My maaneet met and they destinty started to play its game by making them work together and fall for each other..buddhu sk wants to hide his feelings for his geet and poured all his angry on her hurting his geet,buddhu,he will try to ignore her but wen his geet do te same thing he will get restless and follow her like love sick puppy,he he he..te way geet showing shasha wat she deserve,I love tat..te way geet ki bond with dadi and anni was lovely..so nt wants to trap khuranas but geet saved it and open my maan's eyes..now geet going to stay with khuranas and my maaneet ki mahi mahi omg wow, but I feel sory for pinky who will miss geet,poor girl..i love all te updates so much yar 

YEs...Wish this destiny happened immediately after their first meet..πŸ˜•. so much happened in 2 years...but allz well that ends well and me working on it😳

All te tamil songs selection was excellent and perfectly matched te situation

Thanks a lot for liking my songs selections πŸ˜³

Part 63

Wow lovely superb update..te way geet talking with pinky abt her moving to km and pinky was sad but she wants to make my maaneet  realize they feelings and she accepting was lovely cute..te way bhuvana ki entry and my maan admiring their bond and drooling his geet was lovely cute..te way geet ki each and every permission to my maan go out with bhuvana and taking her tour,even though he feel like pulling his air but he love his geet's antics was lovely..omg tis shasha and tasha wont leave in peace without getting nicely from my maan ki sherni..i love te update yar 

Ha Ha...thanks dear ...me too sad for Pinky..but yes, she is happy for her friend too πŸ˜‰
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago