Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 15

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by sumasridhar

Nice updt n I hate nt saying annie n phobia the entry of sneha I think actress's look so nice

Hie Suma Thanks for your lovely comment dear...😳. And welcome to my world of Maneet FFs...

Yes...Sneha is one of the prettiest actress with natural beauty. Here I am introducing her as Bhuvana, Geet's cousinπŸ˜‰
Every woman feel blessed hearing she is going to be mother but not case Kuch nahi bolsakti
Now she is angry because geet get attention should we take tension because when maan is there no need to fear
Bhavna came to met geet
Met with maan
She is sweet funloving
Lol Sasha and Tasha what they thought
Awesome update I just maaneet interction with each other
The way geet asking and he let her do things
Which he never thought
Msk change or geet change him
Hope everything will go right when geet past she will tell herself to maan
Because my gut feeling says her past will came back to her life that idiot Shankar gree just hate double face man
Originally posted by hira2010

Every woman feel blessed hearing she is going to be mother but not case Kuch nahi bolsakti
Now she is angry because geet get attention should we take tension because when maan is there no need to fear
Bhavna came to met geet
Met with maan
She is sweet funloving
Lol Sasha and Tasha what they thought
Awesome update I just maaneet interction with each other
The way geet asking and he let her do things
Which he never thought
Msk change or geet change him
Hope everything will go right when geet past she will tell herself to maan
Because my gut feeling says her past will came back to her life that idiot Shankar gree just hate double face man

Oh...really loved your comment dear...Thank  you so muchπŸ€—

Yeah...lot of Maneet scenes on way...twists too ...Somehow, Geet has to confront Maan and it will definetly not a easy phase for both...but allz well that ends well and assure you thatπŸ˜‰
nice update
loved maneet scene
maan and bhavna interaction nice
waiting for next
I m new here.so let me read from the past dear.then gonna commentEdited by aditilovesmsk - 6 years ago

Super dupper update.lakshmi akka .i enjoyed so much mainly sasha & tasha conversation.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.and geet & bhuvana bonding super...hehehe maan baba treat his saali very nice way for future purpose.very smartπŸ˜› , maan..come back to comment..

Geet embrassed seeing maan wait for her single glimpse ..maan enjoyed seeing her embrassed face..geet addressed maan to bhootham...but geetu , he is very handsome bhootam.yeah he is bhootham , he is disturbed many of girls sleep in sake of coming dreams..oh my dreamy.pinky so cute , she trust what geet said ..so sweet pinky & geet bonding..and sad for their preparation..both hugged consoled each other..geet said we r working same office but geetu , u have only time to behind ur maan then how u give time to pinky..poor girl..then pinky u start love with someone  in office..then u also got partner ..u also busy with ur partner ..hmm what about adi..he is very sweet person right.atleast pinky mind stricked about maan family close with geet..she explained how she know every one..dev shocked seeing annie sit in front seat..Nt not intersested about any matters..what a lady she is..she did not happy for pregrnancy..even she said doctor..more than times take pregnancy test..dev right..she is going mental  hospital rather than check up..dev only contoll her ..poor boy strucked with devil.NT donot want baby but dev said about dadi wish..she did not accept..maan & annie come to their side..dev asked annie adventures..maan proudly said his spoil brat sis adventures insake of geet order..dev praising her..NT fuming ..maan ask about NT health..everyone enter to mansion..dadi happy hearing about annie sit in front seat..NT revealed her pregnancy to everyone..dadi happy for baby coming news..maan & annie happy seeing dadi..NT not created strong bond between their own family..annie wished her causually...if NT place Geet na..annie doing hungamma in whole mansion..i hope this lovely moments coming soon..yes Devil NT, geet did magic to them but not black magic its pyaar ka magic..witch not understand this magic so leave it..what about this NT..some person never satisfied ..even though they have everything in her hand..we also think same..how many day u stay in mansion.i feel bad for ur child..poor child..daily life start with maan with lovely handmade coffee by his geet..maan suggest take pinky to hotel..and order something for her..hmm now maan concentare geet friend also..someone come for geet ..maan know about this from security.our .hero got great chance for build bonding with geet relation na..geet ka maan bhootham welcomed her cousin with humble way and make  comfortable talk with him..omg bhavana admiring his handsome ..everyone drooling him..noone miss the chance..sasha & tasha omg first time I love their dialogue..mainly tasha making sasha fuming so much..yes maan have interviews for ur both post only..maan guessed she is only going engaged ..bhavana thinking how geet sharing everything to him..both engaged their talk..not bad maan..keep it up..if maan know about other shades of geet then he said she not angry with u..yeah he know very well ..she is lovable person..geet surprised seeing bhavana in maan cabin..geet excited..both shared their lovely & emotional bonding..one poor soul admiring their bonding. He did not understand their language but he understand their emotional right..but maan , u must learn tamil language soon  ...try karo..geet embrasedd  maan saying about bhuvana befor into ..maan enjoying their state..maaneet behind Mahe mahe song playing poor bhavana thinking ennamo nadakuthu ..yeah bhuvana mahi mahi happening between hem after their marriageπŸ˜‰... omg maan allow day off for geet..she surprised even shocked ..she asked permission for every thing to maan..he got irritate .. ..if she with  ,maan mind thinking  yeh ladki mujhe pagal karage..or she not with him..he carving for single sight..oh yeah love bud start to blossoms..bhavana and prasanna is good pair.,tasha said high punch..sasha sorry mam..u also wear salwar suit rather than ur short short dress..maan sir admiring only that type of girl...but sasha & tasha , maan admiring their pure heart..not their dresses..u never get that typeof  heart so u nvever get maan attention from u guys..hmmm try kare..but never u get this chance..

Precap: devil NT what do with geet..i hope maan with geet this time...😳geet facing trio..omg god only save not geet that trio devil..πŸ˜†

Hmm..when that Dracula , culprit ..that bloody sankar come back in track.😑.then only maaneet  closeness increase na,,yeah I don't want that devil come back but he is important person maaneet life turn over right..even I want correct punishment for him..😑

sorry for late..
last two days..i have headache..i am not come to online..
today only i active more in online..😳
yes..i am alright..πŸ˜ƒ

about tamil languages ..u r great akka..i really enjoyed thanks ..u did it great job..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

OHHH...ITs ok my doll πŸ€—. 
Ennoda updatetukku Neenga mudhal idam reserve panniyaachu πŸ˜† ...So, take your your time πŸ˜›

My birthday is 26th June πŸ˜Š

yes  iam first ..πŸ˜†
thanks for birthday date😳
wpnderful update...pinky was very much upset for geet who was shifting to live in KM...in KM all except NT welcomed geet...NT was irritated for her pregnancy as dev insisted her for dadi who was excited for their good news... in the office maan was teasing geet but loved when he welcomed geet's cousin who was shocked as geet explained about him as maan bhootam... loved sasha-tasha's funny imaginations regarding maan-bhavana's meeting... geet was shocked to see bhavana in the office & also get upset for not telling about her engagment ... wow maan asked geet to leave early to enjoy with her sis...excited for next...thanks for pm...!!

Sory I missed tis update but now started to read it yar..very interesting  

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago