Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 11

GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update dear Mann is talking to Geet cousin and knows lot about Geet and sees her emotions changing with her cousin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyasree thumbnail

Amazing., lovely n wonderful update
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update Akka
Loved it!! Clean and articulate writing.
Maan and dadima were happy that on Geet's insistence Annie is overcoming her fears and phobia by bravely facing her fears. This definitely shows the respect and love she has for Geet inside her heart. Even Dev was happy witnessing Annie's change in demeanor whilst for NT was least interested in family display of affection and spectacle. NT values wealth and power than family bonding and love. She feels her own baby to be hindrance to achieve her dreams to access KC after Maan. Dev genuinely loves her and wants NT to give birth to their baby inspite of NT's cribbing and ranting over her pregnancy. Dadima was delighted to hear about NT's pregnancy but NT felt chocked and suffocated with their love and warmth. Dadima gave her family's happiness credit to Geet and was contented with the happenings. Loved pinky's gesture of teasing Geet. So, it was not Annie but Geet's cousin Bhuvana. Maan was happy welcoming Bhuvana. He is happy with everyone and everything associated with Geet. Maan is opening  up with Geet.Love Geet and Bhuvana 's sweet relationship and bhuvana was surprised and happy witnessing Maaneet's camaraderie. Seems like everyone can see Maaneet's blossoming love for each other.Loved Sasha and Tasha's hilarious assumptions.
Nice precap !!
Thankss for updating !
:))
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: anu5

Lovely update Akka

Loved it!! Clean and articulate writing.
Maan and dadima were happy that on Geet's insistence Annie is overcoming her fears and phobia by bravely facing her fears. This definitely shows the respect and love she has for Geet inside her heart. Even Dev was happy witnessing Annie's change in demeanor whilst for NT was least interested in family display of affection and spectacle. NT values wealth and power than family bonding and love. She feels her own baby to be hindrance to achieve her dreams to access KC after Maan. Dev genuinely loves her and wants NT to give birth to their baby inspite of NT's cribbing and ranting over her pregnancy. Dadima was delighted to hear about NT's pregnancy but NT felt chocked and suffocated with their love and warmth. Dadima gave her family's happiness credit to Geet and was contented with the happenings. Loved pinky's gesture of teasing Geet. So, it was not Annie but Geet's cousin Bhuvana. Maan was happy welcoming Bhuvana. He is happy with everyone and everything associated with Geet. Maan is opening  up with Geet.Love Geet and Bhuvana 's sweet relationship and bhuvana was surprised and happy witnessing Maaneet's camaraderie. Seems like everyone can see Maaneet's blossoming love for each other.Loved Sasha and Tasha's hilarious assumptions.
Nice precap !!
Thankss for updating !
:))

Huh...finally, the first long update I am getting to read for my post...😊. I so eagerly wait for your comments as it gives me the clear picture if my story is understood in the way I want it to be portrayed..😊

Thanks dear...Yes...NT's mentality will not only harm others but also self.

I myself got emotional typing Geet-Pinky part...imagine Pinky has to live all alone now..😭

Thank God you liked Maan-Geet-Bhuvana's scenes...I cant tell you how long I have been typing and correcting that part and that should also alighn in thoughts with  Tasha-Sasha

Thank you once again for your amazing comments...πŸ€—

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi lakshmi akka...πŸ˜ƒ
sorry for late..
tomorrow i will comment my favourite geetika story post..ok..😳
yeah i already read it..but i am not say anything now..tomorrow u will know about through my comments..πŸ˜‰
now i engage  with important work in my special thread ..tomorrow u know about this...yesterday evening itself i am doing that work ..so plz forgive me..tomorrow surely i will comment...πŸ‘πŸΌ
hmm i want know when is ur birthday date?..with or without year..u r choice😳
love u akka..πŸ€—
Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taahir004

Fantastic and Superb Chapter

Dev , Maan and Daadima are happy that at least its Geet that has managed to conquer Annie's fears but Naintara for her its all boring family drama she literally detaches herself from the warmth of the family so when there is concern or love showered onto her she feels suffocated 
Naintara is someone that wants something thats unreachable wanting KC while destroying her livelihood and marriage in the process to attain something that she has not even worked for 
but the fact that she does not want her baby makes me believe that she has some hidden trauma she has a good husband and he too wants a family while she perhaps feel the baby is getting in her way and for me when a woman becomes pregnant I would think she has already fallen in love with the baby but Naintara is emotionless towards her pregnancy 
Bhavna came to KC to surprise Geet and Maan welcomes her to his office , it seems now everything about Geet makes him happy and he wants to be part of her life knowingly or unknowingly he bonded well with Bhavna and Geet was yes sweetly shocked that her boss knew everything about her cousin 
Naintara already planning fot Geet's exit from KM and perhaps Geet will have a tough time with Naintara but I also think Geet been a strong person will be able to stand up to her 

WOW...yet another wonderful comment from you Taahir...the best part I like is your take and POV on the part..it really amuses me πŸ˜Š

Yeah...NT never a happy soul

Maan is understanding Geet in all terms...in terms of nature, her family...one reason being her understanding towards him, Daadi and Annie...and yes, unknowingly, his inner self is willing to learn more and more about her...πŸ˜‰

YES...Geet will face some tough time, but YES, like she has faced Sasha , she will also over come this...πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for your lovely post dear πŸ€—
Vaidhumom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneetfavo

hi lakshmi akka...πŸ˜ƒ

sorry for late..
tomorrow i will comment my favourite geetika story post..ok..😳
yeah i already read it..but i am not say anything now..tomorrow u will know about through my comments..πŸ˜‰
now i engage  with important work in my special thread ..tomorrow u know about this...yesterday evening itself i am doing that work ..so plz forgive me..tomorrow surely i will comment...πŸ‘πŸΌ
hmm i want know when is ur birthday date?..with or without year..u r choice😳
love u akka..πŸ€—

OHHH...ITs ok my doll πŸ€—. 
Ennoda updatetukku Neenga mudhal idam reserve panniyaachu πŸ˜† ...So, take your your time πŸ˜›

My birthday is 26th June πŸ˜Š
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karamjeet

Mindblowing update dear...
Nt is pregnant...
but didn't want the child and khuranas happiness...
loved Bhavya and Maan part is Awesome...
Tasha and Sasha part is tooo muchhh...
loved Tasha's POV about Maan and Bhavya meeting...
and Sasha believed it... OMG...
Bhavya and Geet bonding is Beautiful...
can't wait for next part...
continue soon...

Thanks a lot for your lovely comments dear...Its really encouraging me πŸ˜³

πŸ€—
Vaidhumom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyankadwivedi

Nice update... Maan become very casual with geet now.. as if he opened his heart after knowing her relations with dadi n annie...  Sasha tasha assumption was hilarious bt hope maan listens to their wrath on geet.. 

Thanks for your lovely comment dear πŸ˜Š
Vaidhumom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fict

Fabulous update. Loved Maan-Geet_bhuvna scene too muchπŸ˜†. Don't know much tamil but it added charm to the part. Understandable that Geet is confused by Maan's antics as she is not aware of his changing feelings though everyone else is getting the ideaπŸ˜† Pinky Geet scene was sweet with them getting emotional over parting. NT is a nut case, less said about her the better. Good that Maan is alert around her. waiting for next already.

Oh ...Thank you 

Good you enjoyed Maan-Geet-Bhuvana scenes ...and the  tamil didnt bore you at all πŸ˜Š

Yes, Geet is not 100% out of all what has happened recently between her and Maan...she has 100% forgiven him but still carries some fears...its just a natural thing...she is observing the changes in Maan but doesnt show it πŸ˜Š

Lets see what lays furtherπŸ˜‰