Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 10

Posted: 6 years ago

Here goes PART 63...but before reading it...few words/points from my side...
1) Once again sorry for my late update...As you all know this is my second update (For Geetika) after my comeback. I am still aligning my thoughts which I had 5-6 years back and had to again go back and read my previous updates to prepare part 63 and upcoming episodes...My intention is to give the best out of my imagination and dont want to unnecessarily rush...especially for GEETIKA, I am very sensitive about my updates...so, please bare with me...I will slowly increase the frequency in which I update

2) If I remember right, I have typed the maximum Tamil ever in this part...For those who understand Tamil, please give your honest comments how it is as I am typing in Tamil after very long time. And for non-Tamil speakers, I am really sorry if it has got too boring. Would love to have your honest comments.

I have taken long time to type this part with too many un-do's and re-do's... and I am really sorry if I have made any mistake or given any comments which are not acceptable.

It might have lot of editing mistakes which I will check and correct  one by one. 

PART 63

She turns to say bye just for a sec missing any eye contact with Maan..and runs back to her home with all giggles..and when she reaches her home entrance, she slowly turns to look if the car has left and to her surprise, Maan was still there waiting to see one glimpse of her...This time she rushed inside her home and shut the door...Geet stood there for few seconds panting...Bhagawane...Indha Maan Boothathukku enna aachu? Ayyo...naal aaga naal aaga avaroda veshamam jasthi aayinde varudhu...(Babaji, what's happening to this Deer devil...He is getting too naughty as the days are passing by)... ☺️she remembers all encounters with him in one single day...at her office, her home and at KM and she blushes without even her own knowledge... Now, I have to face him at office and at my new home?? Bhagawane..Enna Kaapathu. she closes her face with both her palms...

Oye Geet...kya huva? 

Geet immediately takes her normal position when Pinky calls out for her

Why were you closing your face with your palm?

Woh woh...haan...I am just trying to patt off the sweat on my face...see..
Its so easy to handle Pinky...she doesn't ask counter questions...and she continues with her usual munching...and Geet takes a phew...and gulps down some water. 

Both sit for their Dinner session.

Geet...I am so surprised to see Maan Sir's family members are getting so attached to you...Maan Sir tho pehle se hi fida hain..Geet's eyes poped out big hearing this...Phir Daadi...Aur phir Aanie... Kya chal raha hain?

Kya Pinky? Maan Sir and Fida...Woh bhi mujh pe?? Please take a chill...And Daadi you know very well, I met her at the temple and we became good friends...and she never disclosed her true identity...when I went to her mansion that day, I saw Annie ...and Geet tells her how she knows Annie how she walked into Geet's home in Bangalore 3 years back and then on till now...and continues...
and the biggest surprise to me being Daadi and Annie are Maan Sir's Daadi and Sister respectively...

Pinky is still blinking..., she is not a tall convinced that Geet is not interested in Maan or vise versa...She could see there's tremendous changes in Maneet's relationship but Maybe Geet is denying it due to the happenings in recent past. She reserves all her observations to herself before continuing her talk

That's really interesting yaar...You said Annie is a highly reserved person but no one would even think this in their wildest thought about Annie when she's with you...sach mein yaar...She is so much attached to you and she is a completely different person when she is with you.

Geet smiles..and decides to tell Pinky what's coming up as Pinky's understanding is in the perfect track...Yeah Pinky..That's why Daadi has requested me to stay in their Mansion outhouse. 

Pinky instantly chocks the bite that she just took in and she coughs...Geet helps her with a glass of water. Pinky is trying to comprehend what she heard just now and reacts...KYAAA??????

Geet silently nods...haan pinky...Daadima has requested me to do so. Its not only about studies Annie has been going thro lot of issues with interacting with people and so on. Daadi and Maan sir have been doing maximum possible for Annie but its not enough. Their hands are also full with other commitments which you know very well. And apart from them, Annie is much close to me...

Is liye...Geet remains quite for a sec and now she gets emotional thinking how to communicate it to Pinki...Is liye, I have told Daadi that I will move into their outhouse w.e.f Tomorrow evening..

You mean, you are leaving my home for ever?

Geet nods for a Yes but this time sadly... She is seriously observing Pinky's reaction now...unlike her usual self where Pinky would consume one chips pack in one go...She just stop eating just stopped and sitting like a statue..Pinky has tears in her eyes...Geet instantly hugs her ...Pinky please yeah kya baat huvi..Geet is controlling her emotions to max possible and now she too is loosing it.

Geet...I am not able to imagine...tumhare bina, yeh ghar soona lagega yaar...😭

Pinky...even Geet has tears in her eyes...Daadima has asked me for something and how can I just say NO? Geet cups her face now...But I promise we will regularly meet on weekends and so on...hmm?? Aur waise bhi we work in the same office yaar...so please cheer up! Both get into an emotional hug again crying uncontrollably...Please pinky...if you cry like this then who will console me hmm??? Geet herself not sure where her life is directing her...but she remains  positive minded and willing to take each day as it comes. On the other hand, Pinky also thinks about Geet's Future...She is happy with one thing that Geet's bhagwan (Babaji) is making way for her to move to KM maybe to get Geet - Maan closer. She doesn't want to tell this to Geet now as Geet will out rightly deny this. But Pinky really wish to see them together for ever

AT KM...
Dev's and Maan's car get into KM simultaniously.

Dev is all surprised to see Annie in the front seat of the Car which Maan is driving..Oh wow...Annie and that too in front seat..wow...

DEV...What so Amusing about it? 

Oh...you dont know? Annie has a phobia of sitting in the front seat. but today, she is fearless about it.

NT rolls her eyes...Hah...Didnt know about it...by the way, your sister and phobias are made for each other...wonder what all more list of creatives she has which she brings out when she has to turn things to her benefit.

For God Sake...Keep quite...

Yeah...I am the one who is always to be blamed...On one hand my mood is off and you dont even bother to care...and On the other side you are all praising your sister for sitting in the front seat...wah...😡

Oh...May I know the moment when you were in a good mood? and coming to the incident in hospital, have you really gone mad??😡

NT gives a glare at him...

You made the Doctors take your pregnancy test 3 times? Are you out of your mind? Wont they think that this patient has come to their clinic instead of going to mental hospital? Thank god they called me as they were not able to control you..by the way, who else can control you apart from me?

Why did you come there Dev? Why? Let me tell you...Mujhe yeh Bacha nahin chahiye...samje. I had almost convinced the doctor to abort it and you came and spoiled it...

You are absolutely mistaken...They were not at all convinced. 
NT Again glares at him...The doctors there are well known to our family and they acted as if they are taking situation to your favour till the time I came there so that by this way, you can be controlled for some time...as they need both husband - wife's concent and here, you were all alone insisting for it.  And Thank your stars that the doctor didnt call Daadi. Just imagine what would have happened..

NT is still not convinced and she is all fuming

Dev rests his hand on her shoulder NT...please, we have been married for almost 4 years now. Dont you think we need to take our relationship to the next level?  And Just imagine for how long Daadi has been waiting to hear this good news...and at this point of time, she needs it the most..Please stay calm...

What calm Dev?? Where are we? Have we settled down in our respective lives? I was about to find my way into KC and you are spoiling all my plans...not done...

and on top of that, I cannot take responsibility for what Daadi wishes... 

Stop it NT...This is not at all the right time to talk about it...once again, my humble request is to stay calm keeping in mind you are pregnant now..

NT Snaps out with Anger...She is unable to take "Pregnant" tag attached to her. Maan and Annie walk towards them and Dev-NT compose themselves...

Oh...my baby sister sat in the front seat today? That's the gr8 thing to witness by saying this, Dev pulls the cheeks of Annie...

NT is smiling from outside and fuming from inside...Of course, Maan  doesn't miss on this even if Dev misses it.

Hmm...All credit goes to Geet...Annie listens to her words like its "Final Code" 

Oh my goodness..phir se Geet? I really wonder what black magic she has done on this family. Pehle, Bade Veerji, Daadi, Dev and even Annie?? But how come Annie? She doest make friends easily and now she too likes Geet? Chakkar kya hain?

Aur Batao NT...how is your health now? Maan has been silently observing-NT from a distance since the time he got into KM and parked his car. Even in the usual state of mind, he is not convinced that Dev-NT are in good relationship. He has never seen them having a positive interactions, smiles, or at least a feeling of togetherness.  But Today, their body language when they were interacting with each other at the parking lot is even more disturbing to witness and any normal person can say that there is a deep argument going between them. 

NT doesnt answer...woh Bro...its all good news...Maan looks at NT and then Dev knotting his eyebrows as he is wondering ...were they really arguing on a good news?? ...want to disclose it in front of Daadi challiye..
All four of them make their way to Daadi's room. Daadi had just done with her dinner and she was swallowing the medicines.

Maan and Annie rush first and hug Daadi...

So, you dropped Geet? 
Annie is all excited...haan daadi...and you know something, I sat in the front seat...
HAAN?? Daadi is shocked with her mouth in a  biiig O. Yeh miracle kab aur kaise hua?
Of course who else...Geet insisted she will not get herself dropped by us if Annie doesn't sit in the front seat... and of course our spoilt brat had to listen to her...otherwise, she had to face consequences..Says Maan with a smile andAnnie makes a grumpy face

Oh Daadi was missing this smile on his face...today, she is really so happy.

NT thinks...Oh...I need a break with this crazy family...Now even Daadi is excited knowing Annie's achievement as if its an extra curricular activity...

Arre Dev-NT...When did you people come? Now, Dev- NT sit beside her. Dev has been gesturing NT to enquire Daadi about her health first...but she ignores his eye contact.
Daadi holds NT's hand and takes a lead...and asks her...Kya huva beta?How are you? What did Doctor say?

Dev tries to tell it in an exciting way...Daadi...he starts slowly and screams out loud..."AAP PAR DAADI BANNE WALI HAIN"

WHAT?? Daadi litterally jumped out of her bed with excitement...Maan controls her...Daadi pls. Calm down...

Daadi calls out for Nakul...Pls bring the box of sweets from the kitchen.

She rests both her palms on Dev and NT's cheeks...I am so happy for you both...Now she turns to NT...Beta...Please take care of yourself...and no unnecessary stress hmm??
Maan  and Annie come forward and hugs Dev ...Congratulations 
Thank You Bro...
And...Annie shakes hand with NT...Congrats Bhabi...NT just gives her a slight smile. 
Are you happy Nayantara? Maan asks this to read her mind and she again gives a smile.  Maan very well understands the fakeness behind it.

Dev...today is happiest day of my life...You know something, Geetika has agreed to stay with us here in the outhouse. Her parents gave her permission...And she is moving to out outhouse tomorrow evening

Oh this is a very good news Daadi...

NT is in utter shock...hearing this. while Dev continues...

Geet will be of real help in further development for Annie...Now, even I am convinced about it...

NT thinks..."WHAT THE??" Geet and Annie?? Of course she doesn't even know that Geet-Annie know each other for almost 3 years now ...and she is least interested to know it...All she is bothered is Geet coming to stay here at KM outhouse.

And Dev-NT...Thank you for adding cherry to the top of all the happy incidents that I had today. I am still not able to express it fully...

Dev-Maan-Annie are so happy for Daadi and Daadi is in turn happy to see the trio happy. she was really missing this life cycle of happiness and to her Geet is the one she is thankful to..Geet just walked into this home that had everything in its place apart from Happiness but now Daadi is building new hopes that she will make this a complete HOME.

Of course NT is the odd one out...She is one among the people who has everything in their life to cherish but still UNHAPPY...she was born with a silver spoon...she has a loving and caring husband by her side...she is soon going to be a mother...and above all she has a wonderful paternal family who has always showered love on her. But still, she is UNHAPPY ...its not for any special reasons but its just her nature. From the time she has got married to Dev, she has tried her level best to take an upper hand on this family. but Thanks to Dev, he has never intended to do that. Dev-NT somehow came out of their financial crisis by hook or crook and by needling Daadi and her Maan Veerji but the smoke is still coming out of fire...Her plan to get Maan's signatures on those documents also failed deliberately... and of course adding one more fuel to the fire.

Coming, to Annie, NT never took any initiative towards Annie's developments as Annie's state of mind will in fact turn out beneficial for her (NT)  in the future.. Yes, she has done some portraying of herself as a nice Bhabi for which Annie has given just a lukewarm response so far...that's why she didn't hug NT hearing this good news...she just gave a shake hand...

And now...GEETIKA...Daadi has asked her to stay here for taking care of Annie? NT's face is really fuming... She thinks within...Let me see how long Geetika will stay here...

NT moves into her room by excusing herself...Deep within she is no way interested to be part of the happy moments which other 4 members from the same family is currently cherishing. At that time, she gets an Anonymous call on her mobile. She has saved it as a secret number so that she can use this person as a card which will turn things to her favor...but the time is not yet come...She always takes this person's call and continues her talks maintaining safest of the distance and that too when no one around.

Next day morning at Khurana Constructions: 

As usual, Maan is early and scanning thro his laptop checking his emails. Geet walks in with a smile with his morning coffee...These days its not only that morning coffee but her smile which makes a good start to the day...

Good Morning Geet😊

Good Morning Sir...😊
Now a days, a brief eyelock follows during coffee sessions..😉

Sir, how is Daadi today? She is genuinely worried for her health...

She is all fine...Almost back to normal...

That's good to hear...😊

She's really happy that you are moving into our outhouse now..

She nods her head and smiles...

But I had a little tough time...yesterday..

What happened? Is everything alright?

No..Nothing to worry Sir...Woh Pinky's mood off...She was like crying for too long...She is a real kid at heart

He thinks as if you are not one?? and sighs smiling within😆...also glad that she is now openly talking to him about her issues.😊

Oh...how is she today?

She is alright...I somehow made her understand positively and She sighs...

Sir, Anything important for today?

Hmm..nothing much...you can finish off some pending filing works and make a fresh start with my daily  and weekly schedules...

OK Sir..and she turns to leave...She moves to her cabin.. and just then 
Aadi walks into Geet's cabin..

Hey Geet...What's up? You are moving to KM outhouse this evening right?

Haan sir...but remember...please dont mention about this to anyone..Ofcourse Pinky knows about it now..but not anyone else...

Sure Geet...you know very well you can trust me...

Thank you...Aur ek baat...

Hmm...

Pinky ka mood bohut kharab hain..Geet too gets little emotional now...you know what bond we have been sharing and now I am moving out of her house with  limited notice... 

Its understandable Geet...she must be really out of her mind.

What shall we do to make her ease?

Hmm...one easy way is there...let me instruct our in house restaurant people to prepare something very special for Lunch. Is it a good idea?

Hmm...looks fine to me...She is a foodie and also we can take this get together as an opportunity to cheer her up. hain na??

When the lunch break comes, Aadi and Geet give a surprise treat to Pinky...

The reception is handed over to one of the security guys and just then, one young lady walks by KC Reception.

Hi...I am here to meet Geetika.

Sure maam...Your Good name...

I am...

OK ma'm please wait...

Security calls on Geet's extention... while this lady waits patiently.

It continuously rings but no answer...

Maan hears it and takes the call from his cabin...

Sir... there's one lady here who has been waiting for Geet Ma'm

who is it?

She is...

Oh really?? He shows some excitement...Ok then,  please send her to my cabin...and once Geet returns back from her lunch break, just inform her to come to my cabin

This young lady dressed in Churidar walks pass Sasha - Tasha. And Sasha-Tasha's eyes are glued on this lady till the time she slowly makes her way to Maan's cabin... and close the  door and also they have a firm shake-hand..

Hie..I'm...

Hie I'm Maan

Both have a firm shake hand..

Very Nice to meet you... Please have your seat..

Maan looks at her...hmm..have heard Geet talking to her once over mobile hmm guess that night in the meeting room...Anyways,  First time getting to see some one from her family...Really nice..and a smile touches his face.

Even she looks at him...and lost in him for a brief moment...Hmm...must say, he is very handsome 😉 and what all Geet spoke to her about her boss strikes her mind whom she chellama (Sweetly) addressees as  "MAAN BOOTHAM" (Deer Devil)...and she is not able to believe she is sitting right in front of him now. He really has such a sweet gesture to make me sit here...how nice of him...and a smile touches her face.

Aap kya lenge?

I'm Sorry...I dont understand Hindi..

I mean would you like to have coffee - tea?

Oh..thank you. Water will do.

He arranges to get water for her and meantime continues their talks...

hmm...Are you the one who was going to get engaged or married ?😊

Oh...you knew it? How sweet 😳 She is all in her smiles...not able to believe it...Her self thoughts are getting wilder now...hmm..Geetika, you have been sharing too many things with your Maan Bootham...hmmm...point noted. 

I already got engaged. The function happened 2 days back in Chennai.  It was a close family affair...

Oh Congratulations...he again shakes hand with her

Thank you. 
She blushes with a smile ☺️ and Maan really admires her smile..
(Hey dearies...dont get carried away...he has just liked her smile not her 😆)

My fiance was insisting on the engagement to be preponed as he had to return back here. The project he is currently handling demanded his presence.  So, all happened in a hurry burry you see...I doubt even if Geetika knows about it and I am sure she will barge on me..

Geetika and Angry? No ways...dont worry...

Oh...she smiles...Me and Geetika have a very different relationship all together and all emotions in our dictionary has a different meaning all together...And I know what's going to happen the moment she will hear this news which she is not even informed.

Maan is really wondering what she means by this...Have to watch it out...

And...If you dont mind, I have a request...

Yes, please go ahead...

She makes her request...which is a suspence for Geet...
Outside their cabin...the spark which Maan and this young lady shares giving way to fumes of confusion especially, Sasha-Tasha... They are watching everything with their mouth wide open to a biiig "O"

Sasha..mera matlab hain maam...Ab yeh behenji koun hain??(Now...Who is this behenji??)

Even my head is spinning in the process to understand what's going on.

Maam...I have a doubt that sir is interviewing her for some position...

Seriously??

Ya Maam...See...They had a shake hand...boss is in all smiles looking at her and interviewing her ...Maam...must say that boss has completely changed his candidate interviewing style...He has no stern looks. He is in all smiles...

Sasha's face is just worth to watch...she was...all 😡

Geet Madam

Yes..

There's one lady waiting for you. Boss has asked her to be seated in his cabin..

Geet and Pinky look at each other

Oye Geet...any idea who is waiting for you?

No Idea Pinky...and Maan Sir has asked her to take a seat in his cabin...wonder who is it...Let me check..

Geet is all confused...who has come to meet her? She gets to see Maan's guestures from a distance. He has a lady who is sitting in front of him and he is at all smiles.. Of course Geet is all lost in his smile and smile touches her lips too. Hmm...Maan Bootham eppovum idhe maadiri siricha mugathodu irundha evvalavu nalla irukkum. 😳 (How nice it would be when Deer Devil always keeps smiling like this). Aana yaaru indha ponnu? (But who is this girl?) 😲

Geet reaches his cabin and knocks the door...

Come In...

Geet slowly walks in...and she had a shock of her life as least she expected to see her cousin Bhuvana here...YES...BHUVANA...HER COUSIN ...

BHUVANA she screams with excitement...

Bhuvana gets up and hugs Geet...

Both have an emotional hug to an extent where tears wells up in their eyes due to happiness...They are actually getting to meet after almost 8-9 months (They never met after that Geet's unfortunate wedding)

Geet instantly wipes her own tears...she is like that...she gets very emotional when she had to stay away from her near and dear ones and she gets to meet them again after a long time gap..and that too with this surprise note.

Maan has been a real silent observer of both...enjoying seeing the sister acts of Geet...her actions, excitement...

The heat is increasing surrounding Sasha-Tasha

Mam...I guess he has already appointed this lady for a position and Geet is welcoming her to KC in her own way by hugging her...

Forget about interviewing a candidate, He has even stopped informing you before hiring the person...Now, only Geet is been notified about it...

WHAT?? Sasha is fuming still not able to understand what's going on... Its Impossible...
_________
Back to Maan's cabin...Sisters talk has just began...Geet conveniently forgot that she is in Maan's cabin and her Boss is very much present there...😆

Ennadi inga? Delhi Varennu oru varthai kooda sollalai...message anupalai...hmm..Ippadi oru adirchiya kudupai?( How come you here? You never told me that you are going to come down to Delhi..No Message...hmm..why you are giving me such a surprise?)  she wipes another set of tears which has welled up...and breaks the hug

Hmm...idhala enaku thani sandosham paaru..(It gives me different happiness you see)

Eppadi di irukai? (How are you re?) 

Nalla iruken di...Nee?? (I am fine Re...and you??) cupping Geet's face

Hmmm..nalla irruken..Enna Delhi pakkam? (Hmm...Fine...How come you are in Delhi?)

Ellam unnoda woodbie Athimber seinja velai ...inga va vaanu orree pidungal.. ☺️(All your woodbie Jiju's work...he has been presurising me to come over here)

Oh ho...Innum nitchedartham kooda mudiyalai...Adhukkulla Athimber pidungala?😉 ( Oh ho you are not even engaged and already so much pressure from Jiju?) Geet teases her by dashing her shoulder with Bhuvana's😉

Hmm...Maan ki haalat tho gayi seeing "teasing" Geet..

Nitchedartham Aayiduthu di... (Engagement procedures are over Re)

The naughty smile from Geet's face vanished hearing this...

Enna Sonnai?...Enaku sariya ketkalai...Tiruppi Sollu. (What did you say now?...I didnt hear it clearly...please repeat)

Aamam di...Avar officela naraiya velai...adhunaala thaan...rendu naal munnadiye... (Yes Re...Lot of work at his office...That's why 2 days back...) Bhuvana stopped looking at fuming Geet...

Innum enaku Athimber photo kooda Anupalai...ippo Nitchedartham  aayiduthunnu verai solrai...enna di nadakudhu? (You have not yet sent me Jiju's photo and on top of that you are claiming the engagement is over...what's happening?)

Geet is getting mad at Bhuvana...Maan now clearly understood what Bhuvana meant... He has been silently observing all their conversations their emotions says it all. 

Sorry Ma...Ellam ivvalavu seekaram seekaram nadandhuruthu...Enmela endha thappe illai...nambu...(Sorry dear...All happened too quickly and I couldnt inform you ...believe me)

Ohhh Nee endha thappe seiyallai illa??  (Ohhh... you didn't do anything wrong ?? Right??) Geet folding her hands and Bhuvana shivers

Bhuvana nods for a Yes and then for a No...😆

Ayyo Paavam... (Oh Sad) and she gives a stern look to her...

Nee velila vandhaganum nyabagam vetchuko...appo unakku vetchurukken di (Remember that you will come out of this place ...that time I will take care of you) 

Geet was so lost pouring all her emotions...beginning from happiness, eagerness anger  and what not on Bhuvana. Of course her Maan bhutham was sooo soo lost in her...

Now Bhuvana gives a helpless look to Maan...and Finally, between the precious convorsation with Bhuvana, and it is now Geet remembered there's a 3rd person present in the same place  and that's none other than her poor boss...Geet got to look at him with her silliest of her smile and was embarrassed to the core... and composes herself..Not able to even look back at him ☺️...Ohhh Maan has began to enjoy  to see her embarrassed face these days.

Woh ...woh...sorry sir...I forgot to introduce you...

She is...

Bhuvana...

Geet is like...😲😲😲

She is my...

Cousin...

there is a silence and then he continues..

And she has  got engaged...right

Again Geet has a shock of her life...Maan and Bhuvana glance at each other and smile at her plight...😆  Geet is Amused with Maan as by now he knows every detail about Bhuvana...😳

Maneet is having a brief eyelock...Geet is all sweet shocks(of course a blush) with Maan's sweet gestures today. How nice of him to make Bhuvana sit in his cabin and making her feeling comfortable...

Bhuvana is clearly observing Maneet and their hidden actions which are clearly visible to her...She thinks to herself...hmm...ennanamo nadakuthu(Something happening)🤔

Both sisters try their level best to converse in English to their level best from now on.. so that Maan should also know what they are conversing...but lets see how far their sister instinct allows  them to do so...😆

Bhuvana bullys Geet...We have self introduced each other...so, dont trouble yourself...😉

Geet gives a stare at Bhuvana...

After an eventful sight, Maan accumulates words to speak...

Have you both done with your talks?? Maan asks curiously
Geet says NO and Bhuvana says YES
They both compose themselves and try to say what the other person says...
Now Geet says YES and Bhuvana says NO... simultaniously
Geet and Bhuvana give crazy look at each other..😕

Maan smiles within looking at their plight..As if 2 students have been cought chitchatting by their teacher 😆.Geet...do one thing...you take a day off and complete all your chatting with her

She is literally in statue position listening to this... Geet thinks her boss is Mokking at her ...SIR...SIR...I mean sorry...Now, I will talk to her after office hours..She now moves to Bhuvana..You carry on...will meet in the evening...
WE ARE GOING OUT...Un boss kitta permission vaangiten di (I have taken the permission form your boss)..and she winks at Geet...😉

Yes Geet...carry on..Anyways, there's not much of a work today...

(This is the surprise requested by Bhuvana...Wont Maan do even this much for her future sali sahiba??😉😛)

What? Sir...I mean... She is not getting right words..SIR..even yesterday, I took half a day off and still some pending works because of that.

Its OK Geet...you come back tomorrow and do it..

Now Bhuvana is loosing it...She tries to drags Geet out...Naan permission vaangiten...nee kalambu(I have taken permission...now, come with me)...saying Thank You Maan Sir...

Geet Snaps out of her hold...Irru Di (Wait Re)

Woh...Sir...I have some work in my System. I will finish it and then I am done for the day.

Hmm..

Till then, can Bhuvana sit in my cabin??

PLEASE...You need not ask all this...

She smiles at him...😊

and she again comes back and calls out for him..SIR...

Now he just glares at her...Geet...before I change my mind, please leave from office ASAP...hmm.. 😳

Woh...Woh...I came to say...Thank you sir...Thank you for everything...she gets back to her cabin taking Bhuvana with her and with all smiles...😊

Once she leaves..even he nods his head and smiles thinking all what happened now. I am really going crazy when she is around...😕he looks at her thro the blinds and even when she wont be arround...

Geet takes Bhuvana to her cabin and closes her door...and snatches Bhuvana's mobile...

Hey...yen mobile kududi (Give my mobile) Please...She is fighting with Geet...

I have his photo in the email. Let me open in my mobile and show you..

Geet tells a hmm...with an attitude..and continues with her pending work to be completed.

Bhuvana still struggles with her mobile internet network in spite of restarting it couple of times. where as Geet has already completed her pending work on her system.

Geetika...En Mobile Internet signal vara maatengudhu. Enna seyya??
(My mobile is not receiving internet signal. What shall I do? ) Geet thinks for a while...She calls Maan on his intercom...Maan is busy with Aadi.

Yes Geet..

Sir..Bhuvana wants to check her email...its urgent and her mobile is not showing internet signal..Can she use my system...please?

Sure Geet...

Thank you sir..and she keeps the phone..Maneet exchange glances and smiles thro blinds ...hmm...ofcourse Bhuvana's sharp eyes doesnt miss it..

Bhuvana shows her Fieancie's photographs with all excitement...hmmm...Ivar thaan di...Prasanna (He is Prasanna)
Hmm...Bhuvana Prasanna...Peyar porutham super...Jodi porutham innume super (Name matching is super...Jodi matching is even superb)...Geet holds her hand and says...Romba sandhosham  (Very happy for you)🤗

Sari...kalambalam... (Ok...lets leave) She ensures to log out of the system

Geetika...kalambarathukku munnadi, un office suthi paakanum...(Before leaving, I want to tour your office) she makes a baby face and pleads...PLEASE...

Geet takes a sigh as she has to again take her boss's permission.
She calls her boss...and he takes the call rolling his eyes

Y-E-S ...G-E-E-T

Sorry to disturb you again...Woh...Bhuvana wants to tour this office...Can I show her??

For sure yes...and please feel free...you need not take permission for each and everything...

Thank You sir...

She smiles at her self...Ofcourse she is amused with her Boss's behaviour towards her...But deep within her she still carries a fear that she should not upset him anyways...He should not mistake her that she is taking advantage...that's why she keep asking permission for these things...

Geet takes Bhuvana to a tour across various departments within Khurana Constructions including meeting rooms...

Bhuvana is really amuzed with the size of the office and the gloss attached to it.
_____
Sasha- Tasha in full josh of assumptions running thro their veins...

Ma'm...see...she has been appointed and Geet is briefing her about the job role and showing her our office..

Sasha's face is like a boiling lava now...😡😡😡

Tasha scans at Sasha from Top to Bottom...Sashaa..Mera matlab hain...Maam...Please dont mind me if I tell you something...

Sasha gives a stare at her...

Aap yeh chote chote kapde pehena chod dhijiye aur salwar - kameez ya chudidar pehenna shuru kar dijiye 😲(You stop wearing this short short dresses and start wearing salwar-kameez or chudidar)...see Maan sir gives so much importance to such girls...not for you...
Sasha screems out loud at her... SHUT UP TASHA...😡
______
Once Geet-Bhuvana finish with their office touring, someone blocks their way...who else it could be apart from Fuming Sasha and her spoon Tasha...and they manage to pull their own audience who are going to view what comes next.

PRECAP: Geet has to face the trio...Sasha-Tasha 😆 ... AND ...Naintara 😡

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Originally posted by maaneetfavo

iam first 

😆😆😆
fantastic update...and loved seeing tamil phrases and conversations...nice...but bhootam sounds so harsh compared to dusht danav doesn't...
waiting for geet to take a class of nt...
Originally posted by Alamelu

fantastic update...and loved seeing tamil phrases and conversations...nice...but bhootam sounds so harsh compared to dusht danav doesn't...
waiting for geet to take a class of nt...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment dear 🤗...Glad that you have liked tamil phrases in this.

Well, comming to Dusht Danav, Geet calling Maan Bhootham (Deer Devil) is not at all with a harsh note...Again if you see, Dusht Danav ..."Danav" means "Ashura" again...in similar line with Devil/Bhootham... and comparitively doesnt make a big difference.

Moreover, the term, Maan Bhootham (Deer Devil) in this FF, I have been using for almost 50+ Parts and its soo well recognized...I doubt if I can change but I can limit myself to post...Let me see.

Please no offence intended.😳
naitara is really stupid...glad to get an updt
Fabulous update. Loved Maan-Geet_bhuvna scene too much😆. Don't know much tamil but it added charm to the part. Understandable that Geet is confused by Maan's antics as she is not aware of his changing feelings though everyone else is getting the idea😆 Pinky Geet scene was sweet with them getting emotional over parting. NT is a nut case, less said about her the better. Good that Maan is alert around her. waiting for next already.
Nice update... Maan become very casual with geet now.. as if he opened his heart after knowing her relations with dadi n annie...  Sasha tasha assumption was hilarious bt hope maan listens to their wrath on geet.. 
thanks 4 updating! stupendous update! well written! Love Annie! she is so sweet! Hate this NT! She is upset she is pregnant! Dev really loves her! NT just wants money n power! Dev tells Dadi NT is expecting! dadi happy! NT miffed Geet will be staying at the OH! Geet asks abt Dadi! Bhuvana comes 2 KC 2 see Geet! Maan knew her! she is surprised! she admires Maan n recalls wt Geet said! Geet excited seeing Bhuvana! they share a wonderful bond! Bhuvana senses there is something happening between Maaneet!  Sasha n Tasha curious abt Bhuvana! update soon
Mindblowing update dear...
Nt is pregnant...
but didn't want the child and khuranas happiness...
loved Bhavya and Maan part is Awesome...
Tasha and Sasha part is tooo muchhh...
loved Tasha's POV about Maan and Bhavya meeting...
and Sasha believed it... OMG...
Bhavya and Geet bonding is Beautiful...
can't wait for next part...
continue soon...
Fantastic and Superb Chapter

Dev , Maan and Daadima are happy that at least its Geet that has managed to conquer Annie's fears but Naintara for her its all boring family drama she literally detaches herself from the warmth of the family so when there is concern or love showered onto her she feels suffocated 
Naintara is someone that wants something thats unreachable wanting KC while destroying her livelihood and marriage in the process to attain something that she has not even worked for 
but the fact that she does not want her baby makes me believe that she has some hidden trauma she has a good husband and he too wants a family while she perhaps feel the baby is getting in her way and for me when a woman becomes pregnant I would think she has already fallen in love with the baby but Naintara is emotionless towards her pregnancy 
Bhavna came to KC to surprise Geet and Maan welcomes her to his office , it seems now everything about Geet makes him happy and he wants to be part of her life knowingly or unknowingly he bonded well with Bhavna and Geet was yes sweetly shocked that her boss knew everything about her cousin 
Naintara already planning fot Geet's exit from KM and perhaps Geet will have a tough time with Naintara but I also think Geet been a strong person will be able to stand up to her