Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

What are the timings of KRPKAB. - 2?

keya75 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What are the timings of KRPKAB -2? Saw the add the after kbc from today a new serial is going to start so confused?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keershri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
8:30 I think.. people mentioned on Twitter..
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its 8.30 pm from Mon-Fri please watch it on TV 
suma74 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sjain

Its 8.30 pm from Mon-Fri please watch it on TV 

But it was not mentioned by any source. and behyad is still on air. May be at 10.p.m, no idea. only sony tv should air the promo and the show timing. 
OrangeShip thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it officially announced?
kvys thumbnail
Originally posted by: suma74

But it was not mentioned by any source. and behyad is still on air. May be at 10.p.m, no idea. only sony tv should air the promo and the show timing. 

Hoping for atleast 8.30 slot as 10 PM slot will hurt trp very much again as it happened in 9.30 slot.. 
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suma74

Ralph ji has confirmed it..so its 8.30 and possibly they will shift Beyhadh to 10 PM
crazyaboutmanan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please stop spreading false news without confirmation. KBC is a 1.5 hour show so neither Bayhad nor KRPKAB can be at 10. Bayhad had got an extension of 1 month last month and it will end at some point this month thus making way for KRPKAB. There is no other slot available as all the shows from 8 to 11 have been launched at some point over the last 2 weeks.
While I am here the team has completely forgot where they left off. Saw a picture of the shoot today and Sonakshi has much longer long hair than she last had. ðŸ˜•
Sush2468 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyaboutmanan

Please stop spreading false news without confirmation. KBC is a 1.5 hour show so neither Bayhad nor KRPKAB can be at 10. Bayhad had got an extension of 1 month last month and it will end at some point this month thus making way for KRPKAB. There is no other slot available as all the shows from 8 to 11 have been launched at some point over the last 2 weeks.

While I am here the team has completely forgot where they left off. Saw a picture of the shoot today and Sonakshi has much longer long hair than she last had. ðŸ˜•

I am not sure about the timings. But in the last episode of KRPKAB that aired Sonakshi had long hair. So the team remembers where they left off.