Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are 'consciously re-coupling'!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are consciously re-coupling

The couple split last September amid toxic allegations of drink and drugs.

Written By I.A.N.S Mumbai Updated: September 3, 2017 05:23 pm 12091 reads 2 comments

Former star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are "consciously re-coupling" after intense rehab and spiritual counselling, claims biographer Ian Halperin. 

Seven weeks ago, the actors were spotted outside a modest three-bedroom house on the flats of Beverly Hills. The pair stood face-to-face for the first time in 10 months. 

"Brad took the first step forward. Then they collapsed into each other's arms," said Halperin, reports dailymail.co.uk.  

The stars went inside the home of a friend for an emotional conversation. 

"There were a lot of tears," Halperin said.  

"Nothing was left on the table. They had it out, right there and then in this very modest house. In that moment they decided to make a fresh start. It was a 'come to Jesus meeting' that marked the beginning of a new phase in their relationship," said the biographer. 

When the couple split last September amid toxic allegations of drink, drugs and a mid-air altercation between Pitt and their teenage son Maddox -- which resulted in brief investigations by the FBI and social services -- the rift in their relationship seemed as final as it was sudden. 

But the "tough love" meeting arranged by the couple's divorce negotiator gave them a chance to talk in the presence of a "referee" who helped them cut through the acrimony and recrimination. 

Their conclusion was that they still loved each other and wanted to try again. 

According to dailymail.co.uk, they are working to "consciously re-couple" and have undergone intensive rehab and spiritual counselling sessions in an effort to start anew.

Brad Pitt is such cheating liar.
WOW really😲 i hope they reconcile
I read yesterday in an Australian magazine that Jennifer is looking after unwell Brad Pitt and they got back together.. and now I read this.
Brangelina are overrated couple... but brad is talented so is jolie... but together they are a overhyped on being couple goals
Last time I read that brad was sorry for his ill treatment towards Jennifer and she kinda mellowed a bit to him... and now this!!
"Brad took the first step forward. Then they collapsed into each other's arms," 

"There were a lot of tears," 

"Nothing was left on the table. They had it out, right there and then in this very modest house. In that moment they decided to make a fresh start. 

Ye kaunsi film ka plot hai?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .Mishh007.

"Brad took the first step forward. Then they collapsed into each other's arms," 

"There were a lot of tears," 

"Nothing was left on the table. They had it out, right there and then in this very modest house. In that moment they decided to make a fresh start. 

Ye kaunsi film ka plot hai?πŸ˜†

Mr and Mrs Smith. πŸ˜‰
Since last 1 week I am reading reports of Pitt apologizing to JA and now this. 

I hope no one takes this cheater back though. Oh well I could care less about AJ, but hope JA doesn't πŸ˜†
And now Angelina, 42, is reportedly working with Brad to undergo intensive rehab and spiritual counselling sessions in a bid to get their relationship back on track.
Come on, guys: if anybody can work it out, you can!
Brad, 53, added: I'm really, really happy to be done with all that. I mean, I stopped everything except boozing when I started my family. But even this last year, you know [there were] things I wasn't dealing with.