Rishton Ka Chakravyuh

Damu's relation to aadhiraj

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys... Plz don't get me wrong... I am thinking about aadhiraj's relations to lalmahel and suddenly this thought came into my mind... I may be wrong so plz don't mind...

After watching aadhiraj and his sister conversation one thing is sure that he has somekind of relationship to lalmahel... And in that conversation his sister said "maa Hume chhodke ja chuki hai" it means his mother had left or died..,, but in my opinion it's Damu... Aadhiraj is damu's son... Because Damu is so loyal to satrupa that when satrupa came lal mahel, she came with her leaving her own family behind...
Again it's my perception only... I think that is one of the possibility...
What do you guys think?
Share your thoughts too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be Adhirajs father was some employee of Lal mahal they have dis total steel rit so can be some engineer and den someone frame him or lal mahal some way wronged him and n d fight his mother got killed may be ?
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Generally, married woman do not accompany newly wed brides. Sending a maid in daughter's marriage is an age old custom . She would not have been staying there after marriage. So, she isn't the one. Also, to have two children after marriage where the younger one has the knoweledge about her mother's story , Damo would have failed to serve Satrupa especially with Anami's birth. Damo managed everything single handedly. Adhiraj's sister should have been a year or two at that time. I think it can be Sudha instead.
I think Lal Mahal lawfully belongs to Adhiraj. An old photograph where a family is seen standing in front of the pala e suggests so.