Sami giving Intervw to Asha Negi in Upcoming sbs segmnt - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
TFS.. Sitakshi. 
May b promotion of ZRA. But the decoration is for some sequence in the show only. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by heera1702 - 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing... No Asha Negi is nt entering the show. I guess she is sbs's reporter for the day... 
Originally posted by heera1702

TFS.. Sitakshi. 
May b promotion of ZRA. But the decoration is for some sequence in the show only. πŸ˜ƒ

yup most probably Asha cud b the host of ZRA...and promoting it😊
Originally posted by shristi0706

Thanks for sharing... No Asha Negi is nt entering the show. I guess she is sbs's reporter for the day... 

ok...Asha as SBS reporter of the day...hopefully it wud b shown today
Oh no plz I don't want her here she entered our show for some dance and our lead was out of the show plz cv don't do this 
Originally posted by ragnabw

Oh no plz I don't want her here she entered our show for some dance and our lead was out of the show plz cv don't do this 

She's definitely not entering our show,the mike in her hand is not for our channel ,maybe she's covering some  segment πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š
       Good thing about Zkm is they celebrate & stick together in the darkest hours..with the latest sponsors propagating the eternal bond of love πŸ˜†,though tried & fried fortunately still makes an appearance, occasionally πŸ˜†
Sita and Hema...me too feel the same , Asha must be hosting the show and came to Delhi to promote ZRA...