Aarambh

Thou wert my guide, philospher and friend

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thou wert my guide, philosopher and friend.. Alexander Pope
Today I am going to start with a quote because I felt this was most appropriate for Jaldev/Shivgam and Devasena's relationship.
  • Devasena literally slays at the court, she slays the age old archaic traditions that ruled her Dravid Raaj, She slayed the perception that relationships dont have importance when one rules, she slayed Padmavija's  orders by carrying out in such a way that it left Padmavija stunned, she slayed as the future queen of Dravid Raaj, She slayed as the loving daughter of Silambam, and most importantly  she slayed as the trusted friend who followed and understood what her friend Shivgam said.
  • When she slays how can Shivgam not fall in Love..Today I loved, loved ,loved him he had the glimpse of Varundev.  He guided his Rajkumari in the right way saying that riches was not what we have in lockers but what Devasena has earned in the form of Love from her subjects and of course from himπŸ˜‰.  I could go on and on about his dialogues it was stupendous.
  • Of course I dont know how Devasena resisted his cute proposal of Love..felt disappointed in KN for the first time because the emotions that were portrayed was amiss..maybe because the screenplay was so rushed due to lack of time or something else.  Kudos to RDX superb portrayal be it her friend, her guide, her so much in love friendπŸ‘
  • Devasena maybe torn with her duty towards her land or maybe because she was raised to be a soldier and queen and not a woman battles between her thoughts of Shiva and her duty..thank God for that scene otherwise I would have been very disappointed.
  • That scene  between Shivgam and Devasena was electrifying as it was sensuous reminded me of VarunDev and Devsena.
  • Mahishi of course playing games with Padmavia but really wants devasena
  • Agnimitra is yet to impress me with his dialogue delivery or acting enters the castle
  • Shivgam now so much in love is not open to playing games anymore
  •  I dont want to comment about how distasteful Padmavija scenes were 
  • Hahuamma makes an appearance at lastπŸ˜‰
  • Devsena more determined than ever realizes that Manikarnika is the earth element seeks the help of her best friend Shiva I am glad she apologized to him
  • Shivgam vows to lay down his life for her..is that going to be the end I wonder then I tell myself Both element of Jal..how can they destroy each other?
Closing with a twist on an old quote that I like

Two halves dont make a whole Two wholes make a whole..AFTER ALL all of us are Whole and not Half!

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res as I am traveling and want some time before penning my full thoughts. Quick intro through

I was gonna pen my own topic but yours is so good I'm gonna write here only!

How awesome was JalDev's dialogue- and how amazing his thinking! If VD had been able to talk to DS 1.0 she would not have taken the step she did and destroyed herself! The tragedies and missteps of previous birth are being corrected!

JD has to tell DS the truth soon, and together they can fight against Indramitra who remains tepid. Never understanding JD's intentions- feel like the Mali knows JD better!

Padmavija- ugh scenes are creepy. Almost felt sorry for Mahisha- until he manhandled DevSena.

Will speak about DevSena and JD when I reach my destination and put up my bags!

Ok so now I can speak for both episodes- first off kinda worried about how they will wrap it up- I want intense romance!!

But Jaldev is like Varundev- once his mind is made up he goes for broke- he is in love- boom! He confesses his love and accepts no IF, ands or buts. And now he is even ready to accept death as the punishment for his deception- like Varundev nothing stands in the way of his love. Beautiful.

On DevSena's part she is shocked and pulls back initially- makes sense regarding her upbringing. But such is her love that not even a few moments later she is ready to accept her love- though she admits it to the wrong man. Even when she realizes his deception, her expression is not anger but devastation.

I hope the next two episodes wrap up the issues swiftly so We can see some romance- Rajneesh and Karthika are too gorgeous not to show some romance a bit! Fingers and toes crossed they work together again!Edited by apolloartemis - 6 years ago
Limo thumbnail
You both have written everything I had in mind. Man, I am going miss this show.. despite some areas of concern I have always felt connected with the storyline..

This time round everything is tonned down as compared to preleap, yet the performance was powerful. I felt content with D an Js progression from being friends to becoming lovers. If the episodes were as previously intended I feel, we would have had more elaborate screenplay. However, with time constraints I feel the production and direction house have given their best.

Some of us have felt that RDX's full potential was not utilised recently. It is my opinion that J has played an important role in shaping D.. the dialogue he has is very impactful. Despite appearing to be sidelined, I am of the opinion he has the best lines and his performance is par excellence. KN and RDX are amazing performers.

We had several wow moments between D and J..nicely crafted and enacted by KN/RDX and the production/direction team.

Manikarnika is an amazing package.. the actor has really done his best in portraying M. I liked his interaction with D. He held it high, and good entertainment value..

Madhoo is a brilliant actor, she was cold when Silamban was due to be honour killed. She made me cringe when she was with Mahishi. It was like seeing yester year kings molesting damsels, only with role reversal...

I am very disheartened by SP for ending this show.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this awesome post πŸ‘

The episode to me started on a very high note ... 😊 when DS did what we all wanted her to...killing a king but saving her father πŸ‘
Then the scene between Shivgam and DS was good...perfect from RD side...yes KN seemed to lag behind tday...maybe bcoz of rush or maybe bcoz we're used to her being awesome always πŸ˜›

Padma was creepy once again tday...but I liked the FB scene where Sambhavija was guilty of killing her son's and wished her only son to be safe somewhere...

I guess JD has dared to accept that he loves her bcoz he knows that he is deceiving her...but somewhere the other side of her made him fall for her...but DS still is yet to realize that...although she has started to...but as she herself said...her childhood was spent in becoming the future queen...so she is yet to realize her love...and feelings of her heart...i m ready to give her some time...

But unfortunately the channel is not

Manikarnika is becoming more and more suspicious character day by day...the actor is doing a fab job as a kinnar..

I liked the precap 😊
bonggirl thumbnail
i am dissapointed with the love story 2day .devsena while saving her father declared that relations will come before the throne henceforth but she rejected jaldev 4 d throne.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOVELY POSTS..<3 <3
Ther conversations are so beautiful.. 
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am facing the biggest pain of my life when everything is so damn perfect about the show it's being ended without any reason ... It's like not even letting the characters come into life n they are being killed..
Rdx n. KN as in JD n DS have this huge huge potential my only pain is people are missing out such mega super duo ..they are way more perfect then any other trp toppers show pair..
Severely intense pair ..they have a perfect timing inspite of d fact that they r workings together fr d frst tym..
Somebody tell them to share their offscreen selfie at least
M literally in pain ...what a waste of concept, actors n their capabilities n the awesome opportunities we could  have had to watch them doing wonders!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Excellent analysis of the episode by all of you! ⭐️
Limo thumbnail
Episode 22 - J finishes Manikarnika when he realises the treat to his D and acts quickly.

D hears half truth about J, hence Js forecast of being with her till his last breath seem plausible especially given that both D and J have not spoken to each other. Aarambh of another passionate love story.

D is deceived by J - J is willing to be killed by D as he is aware that he has not been honest with D. However, it was very impressive when he stood up to his guru. D has impressed upon J with her valour, courage, beauty and for being a just/humane princess. J is completely smitten by D. Brilliant performance by RDX.

D is in a difficult dilemma, she feels betrayed by her friend, but sees love in his eyes. It was nice to see some past scenes of J and D.. how I want next weekend now..

As usual KN and RDX have given their best. The rest of the ensemble did very well..

Manikarnika needs a special mention. My heart has regards for this character. Kudos to the actor Kunal Bhatia who played the role magnificently.. King and Queen, Prince and the Princess, Nar/Naari. Maharani Manikarnika...

Edited by Limo - 6 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Monica for posting. Thanks to all who have commented it is indeed sad that a show which had everything going for it had to end like this.
I have only these verses for Sundays episode

"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume 
William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo. 
William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet