8/31 Highlights: Neil tells Avni about his past, hats off to the CVs!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

I loved tonight's episode, it was no dream Neil really did open up to Avni about his past. Neil revealed his past love, how they met, how he became a police officer and how he knows DD. It was all beautifully done, he held nothing back from Avni who like I expected was very understanding and compassionate towards Neil's pain. The CVs handled the reveal beautifully especially when Avni said I wish Juhi was still alive, Neil's answer was perfect - had she been alive how would I have met you? I really loved that line because he is showing Avni the importance she has in his life, yes he has a painful past but he is not living in those memories, he is creating new ones with someone he loves. The precap was even better, Avni thought Neil was asleep when she was thinking out loud but he heard everything and directly told Avni that Juhi is his past and he wants to spend every moment with her.

I just love the growth the CVs have shown with Avni and Neil since the bomb blast to me that mattered more than the romance that has brought mixed reviews from fans. Neil could have easily hid his past from Avni but instead he was open and honest with her, there is communication and understanding between them. This truth could have created a rift between them but instead it brought them closer together, something Avni herself admits. Based on the precap I wonder if Avni will still feel threatened upon learning Juhi is alive. Neil is making his feelings for Avni very clear but it would be very natural on her part to wonder what if? Avni is human after all and I feel anyone in her position would react the same. It will be interesting to see what Avni will do once she learns Juhi is alive but for now I am enjoying Avni and Neil growing closer. Shweta can try all she wants to instigate Avni now but I don't believe it will work, the same way Avni was shown trusting her friendship with Ali over Rhea is the same way she will believe in Neil her Mr. Perfect.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved tonight's episode, it was no dream Neil really did open up to Avni about his past. Neil revealed his past love, how they met, how he became a police officer and how he knows DD. It was all beautifully done, he held nothing back from Avni who like I expected was very understanding and compassionate towards Neil's pain. The CVs handled the reveal beautifully especially when Avni said I wish Juhi was still alive, Neil's answer was perfect - had she been alive how would I have met you? I really loved that line because he is showing Avni the importance she has in his life, yes he has a painful past but he is not living in those memories, he is creating new ones with someone he loves. The precap was even better, Avni thought Neil was asleep when she was thinking out loud but he heard everything and directly told Avni that Juhi is his past and he wants to spend every moment with her.

I just love the growth the CVs have shown with Avni and Neil since the bomb blast to me that mattered more than the romance that has brought mixed reviews from fans. Neil could have easily hid his past from Avni but instead he was open and honest with her, there is communication and understanding between them. This truth could have created a rift between them but instead it brought them closer together, something Avni herself admits. Based on the precap I wonder if Avni will still feel threatened upon learning Juhi is alive. Neil is making his feelings for Avni very clear but it would be very natural on her part to wonder what if? Avni is human after all and I feel anyone in her position would react the same. It will be interesting to see what Avni will do once she learns Juhi is alive but for now I am enjoying Avni and Neil growing closer. Shweta can try all she wants to instigate Avni now but I don't believe it will work, the same way Avni was shown trusting her friendship with Ali over Rhea is the same way she will believe in Neil her Mr. Perfect.

I think more than feeling threatened, I believe she will try to be more considerate about Neil's feelings when they both learn that she is alive.

Even though Neil has been very clear and vocal about his feelings for her, a part of Avni will always remind her of how her marriage didn't happen in the normal circumstances. And also the fact that Juhi is Neil's first love. So Neil should have a choice to make whether he wants to continue his life with Avni or wants to start afresh with Juhi.

She would be heartbroken for sure upon learning that she is alive. But I don't think she will be emotionally vulnerable to take a unilateral decision for both of them like she was when she was insulted by the family about her identity. At that time, she was more like Ayesha! Giving up to avoid complications in his life. This time she will be Neela! Either fight with him or go away from him depending on what he wants.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

I think more than feeling threatened, I believe she will try to be more considerate about Neil's feelings when they both learn that she is alive.

Even though Neil has been very clear and vocal about his feelings for her, a part of Avni will always remind her of how her marriage didn't happen in the normal circumstances. And also the fact that Juhi is Neil's first love. So Neil should have a choice to make whether he wants to continue his life with Avni or wants to start afresh with Juhi.

She would be heartbroken for sure upon learning that she is alive. But I don't think she will be emotionally vulnerable to take a unilateral decision for both of them like she was when she was insulted by the family about her identity. At that time, she was more like Ayesha! Giving up to avoid complications in his life. This time she will be Neela! Either fight with him or go away from him depending on what he wants.

@Bold, well said! Avni and Neil have grown so much as a couple so I am looking forward to how Avni handles the situation.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maybe dictionary should give a new syllable to fit Neil Khanna . What a characterisation by cv's ! Nazar Na lage ! The whole world's patience is within Neil . When he can accept DD who was the reason for Juhi's loss he can do anything . 
Precap he confessed ! And Avni being Avni has her own insecurities . Kash ye ladki ko samajh me aye 🥱
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i could think about only one thing after reading this .. popat for swetha in upcoming days😆
ill comment the rest after epi.. updates make me fall in love with Neil already!😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Maybe dictionary should give a new syllable to fit Neil Khanna . What a characterisation by cv's ! Nazar Na lage ! The whole world's patience is within Neil . When he can accept DD who was the reason for Juhi's loss he can do anything . 

Precap he confessed ! And Avni being Avni has her own insecurities . Kash ye ladki ko samajh me aye 🥱

Neil Khanna is goals! One of the best male leads I have ever watched, the CVs have just written him beautifully. I like how he explained giving DD a chance and why he stopped her from killing Dayawanti. The way Avni viewed everything has changed thanks to Neil., he is changing her but it is still a work in progress. Avni having her insecurities is understandable even with Neil being real about his love for her.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..preethi..

i could think about only one thing after reading this .. popat for swetha in upcoming days😆

ill comment the rest after epi.. updates make me fall in love with Neil already!😳

Definitely, Shweta thought Juhi was the ultimate trump card to separate Neil from Avni but look at them growing closer as a couple! Neil was so impressed with his unique wife who did not get angry when he revealed his past instead she was understanding which only made him love her more. Neil really is one of a kind, how can you not fall in love with him? He is Avni's Mr. Perfect 😳
shreya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really loving this serial day by day or n more ❤️
shreya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really loving this serial day by day more n more ❤️
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow so happy reading your post I enjoyed it so much just by reading u r highlights seeing will be more😳
Thanks a lot yaar mandy🤗