Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Congrats on your new shopπŸ€—

Thanks so much! πŸ€— Hope to see you around here once in awhile. 😳 I don't think I got your name though before?

Originally posted by: Sadhanamomo

Congratulations on your new shop πŸ€—I've just visited all your previous one and everything is gorgeous Waiting for your new update πŸ˜³ 

Thanks so much! πŸ€— That means a lot that you went back to see my previous stuff, and thanks for being a regular commenter here! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Will have my new update up in a few days :)
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on ur new shop. lolz, so late to catch up, hehe! 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love love your icons and GIFs. Especially the colouring you have used in them. Extremely apt πŸ‘πŸ‘
Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff :) 
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
happy sweet 16th Shop DanglezπŸ₯³πŸ˜Ž I am great fan of your work!!!
and I love your CG banner, ufff my eyes are set on Nakul's face☺️
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeraksg

congratulations for your new shop πŸ˜ƒ

wonderful work πŸ‘πŸ‘

my favorites πŸ˜³

beautiful icons β­οΈβ­οΈ

fabulous work 

Thanks so much Meera! 😳 Glad you loved the icons you mentioned above :)

Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Congratulations on your new shop πŸ€— Icons are so beautiful <3

Thanks so much Harshu! 😳 Glad you loved the icons on the first page :)

Edited by Dangelz - 6 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Congratulations on your new shop, Dangelz! πŸ₯³

Thanks so much Janaki! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: DEFOM

Congratulations on your new shop <3 

Thanks so much! πŸ˜³
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

congrats on ur new shop. lolz, so late to catch up, hehe! 

Thanks so much Meena! πŸ˜³ You're not late at all, I haven't even updated yet. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

I love love your icons and GIFs. Especially the colouring you have used in them. Extremely apt πŸ‘πŸ‘ Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff :)

Thanks so much! 😳 Glad you loved the icons and GIFs on the first page :) Hope to see you around once in awhile here. 
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Infatuation-

Awesome creations

Thanks so much! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -LetItGo-

happy sweet 16th Shop DanglezπŸ₯³πŸ˜Ž I am great fan of your work!!! and I love your CG banner, ufff my eyes are set on Nakul's face☺️

Aww, thanks so much Mallu! πŸ˜³ Means a lot coming from you, as we have been around and known each other since DMG days lol. πŸ˜† 

Glad you loved the CG banner, had a feeling you would like it especially for Nakuul and BS :P 
Dangelz thumbnail
Update

So this is my first update in my new shop. Finally, after 2 years I have gotten around to opening my 16th shop which I thought would take ages. Thanks to all the support of my friends and commenters, I have made it this far in my PS-ing journey, and it feels great :)

I don't have much to chit-chat and rant about, as I'm in a rather unpleasant mood today. News of my current favourite show Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka? has disheartened me since yesterday :( I don't get why such good shows with great amount of potential have to be scrapped. SP always does injustice to shows that have real potential to do well, and instead glorify and run meaningless shows that have already run its course. Anyway, don't want to bore people with my endless rant about this...on to the update!

Enjoy for now!

Feel Free To Use ~ 

AmBeer GIFs

IPK 3/AmBeer Icons

AmBeer - I'm so sad, just when their track was going so well...channel decides to scrap the show! 

IPK 3/AdNi - Honestly, I am super behind on this show. As much as I've tried to be a fan of this show for Barun...its just not clicking for me exactly. Its not that I don't like the show, but I am not able to hook myself to it lol. Mostly due to my love for AmBeer currently I guess. 

Shivika/NarBhi - I don't really watch IB anymore, as I've lost my connect with the show. But once in awhile, I like going through Shivika pictures/scenes lol. 

Edited by Dangelz - 6 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am 1st again, :))

Congratulations dear Dangzy again, great to know!!

About the show, as we discussed, indeed it's heartbreaking and sad, we know and have experienced SP, as we say but when our show suffers, you feel the blow real hard, though you know facts. I hope some miracle happens...and you get it back.

Ambeer gifs look good, but the best have to be the last 2, look stunning, clarity and glow is superb there...

Am surprised ipk3 made a surprise entry here, seeing at your moods, I thought exclusive ambeer update. So am quite happy.

All icons are done v well, your cropping, colouring is bang on, but will quote my favs still.

The 1st for dreamy feel and so apt crop..2nd for the way you captured the scene, the last cos it shows her well, and the colouring and gradient..

Look at these!! I love these for your cropping, focus, potray of emotions is highlighted, mainly of Chandni, 3rd has a perf balanced colouring, Last is wow, cos see his smirk, and emotions..

The 1st ambeer sig is great, simple, but way it is made has intensity.

About ipk3/Adni, as I said, it's fine! Glad you still made...

The 3rd sig is fab, colouring is amazing here, layouts, text style and wave flow brush you used..

Dangzy, Whoa!!!

1st sig is pro, way you blended is fabulous! Then the forest texture, gives a feel and the red colouring and text add to intensity and emphasize the mood.

2nd sig is beautiful, cos awesomely blended so many caps.

PS
I love the new style of so much text and a flow brush beneath you use.
Your text on signatures is a connecting factor, so apt...

-Madz

Edited by Madhura.. - 6 years ago