DangelzDesigns16|Clsd - NEW! PreRish/SidIsha/Piansh/KZK2 pg.28 - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Yes Madzy, next week...will try to make earlier if possible! For now, enjoy the samples I've posted so far on the first page :P 
Congratulations on your new shop πŸ€—
I've just visited all your previous one and everything is gorgeous 
Waiting for your new update πŸ˜³
congratulations for your new shop πŸ˜ƒ
wonderful work πŸ‘πŸ‘

my favorites πŸ˜³

beautiful icons β­οΈβ­οΈ

fabulous work 
@ MJ - Haha Sometimes I feel like I mess up the spelling. πŸ˜† You start speaking Bengali and I will confuse you with my Gujarati. Ask my brother, I make my own words so it's even more confusing. 🀣

@Moz - Yep. Still having issues. Will message on FB.

Gonna check out the samples. :)
Edited by .Username. - 6 years ago
Congratulations on your new shop πŸ€—
Icons are so beautiful <3
Congratulations on your new shop, Dangelz! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by sofiaaax.

CONGRATS on your 16th Gallery Dangelz!!πŸ€— hope you open manny mmanyyy more!!! πŸ€—β€οΈlong time been quite inactive , but around here and there, hope your good?πŸ˜ƒ take care x

Sofiaaa! πŸ€— So glad to see you here after ages!! πŸ˜ƒ I've been good, how are you? 

Thanks so much Sofia! 😳 You are one of my oldest commenters here, so it's very special to still see you around here :) 

Originally posted by Arteclectic

Dangelz 16 yiyeee i am so happy .. you are one of those passionate editors from old days .. i love your style and colouring its simply amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘your simplicity makes everything looks so effortless icons tho Perfection hey crop is amazing .. superb avis are spot on .. May you open more and more i will be regular hopefully <3 u r amazing girl

Aichuuu! πŸ€— I just discovered your new gallery and commented as well :)

So glad to see your comment here after ages πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you so muchhh for your kind and sweet words Aichu! πŸ˜³ Means a lot! And I think both you and I are ancient editors and creation makes here on IF! πŸ˜† We started PS-ing and creating around the same time, remember? Its been close to 10 years now! Damnn! πŸ˜†

Honestly, if I have to give credit to how I've been inspired for icons...your name comes first in the list as you were one of the very first ones who's icons I admired SO MUCH! :)

Originally posted by .Username.

Congratulations MJ for your sweet 16th. πŸ€— Awww, thank youuu! πŸ€— So glad you were able to grace my shop opening with your royal presence! :P Do you need an aarti ki thaali for your welcome into this new shop aswell? πŸ€£
First of all, the Kala Chasma banner stole my heart. The guys in there, especially Barun and Nakul, look gorgeous Hehee, thank you! Knew you would fancy this banner a lot! πŸ˜‰ We all know you are a sucker for hot men :P 

Awww you are so sweet. You are the BEST Masterniji a chela could as for and I LOVE YOU!! It's always a blast talking to you about random stuff, though we do sometimes talk about meaningful topics. I am so glad I met you, my twin from another mother and father. Aww, you're too sweet! You are going to give me diabetes man! πŸ€£ I LOVE YOU TOO!!  πŸ˜³ And ain't that right...I am a PLEASURE to be around. πŸ˜‰ 🀣 No DOUBT about that!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

My Favorites:

This was such a nice show. Did you even watch this show? πŸ€”πŸ˜† Cause I don't remember if you saw it :P Glad you liked the icons ;)

OmRu are seriously adorable. I can't get over their bromance, yaar. ❀️ I know right? Especially in the initial golden days of IB! :) 

Look at this cutie. ❀️ I miss this guy. I know, me too! The show he did after Naagin, with DD...was horrible! No offense, I didn't like the show/story much...even though his pairing with Drashti was fab! 

I couldn't choose so I had to copy-paste all of these. And now I feel like rewatching them. πŸ˜† Hahaaa, I knew it!! πŸ˜†

Congrats, once again, MJ for turning 16. Thank you once again my DC! Yes I am calling you that from now on...stands for Darling Chela πŸ€£ If you can think of something better, let me know :P We need to write a book together, the adventures and convos of Masterniji and her darling chela!