Mythological Masti

The Fateful Evening...Arjun Draupadi OS Thread.3

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome to Thread 3 of " The Fateful Evening" Arjun Draupadi OS.
Thank you every one who read the story with immense enthusiasm and brought it to this phase...I wonder how fast the journey was for me. It looked like just yesterday I started writing my story as I love and believe in the love of my two protogonists. Arjun and Draupadi. I am grateful to Arjun's Madhav for making this story run uninterrupted..Parva wise. 
Having reached Ashrama vasa Parva I feel I reached the last phase of the story.I thank my silent readers for their silent support. Like Anvi,Mahima and Yukti are for Thread1,  Sweetika. Bulbulswt  Divu,Nitya Yuvani and Shruti are the motivators for Thread2.Thank you so much for the unwavering interest and admiration..without which reaching this point may not be possible.
Thread3 Continues with Ashrama vasa Parva.Here it goes...

Note: The incident where Vyasa brings all those who died in war to meet their own people is real. It is not fiction.

"Vaisampayana said, 'When night came, all those persons, having finished their evening rites, approached Vyasa. Dhritarashtra of righteous soul, with purified body and with mind solely directed towards it, sat there with the Pandavas and the Rishis in his company. The ladies of the royal household sat with Gandhari in a secluded spot. All the citizens and the inhabitants of the provinces ranged themselves according to their years. Then the great ascetic, Vyasa, of mighty energy, bathing in the sacred waters of the Bhagirathi, summoned all the deceased warriors, viz., those that had fought on the side of the Pandavas, those that had fought for the Kauravas, including highly blessed kings belonging to diverse realms. At this, O Janamejaya, a deafening uproar was heard to arise from within the waters, resembling that which had formerly been heard of the forces of the Kurus and the Pandavas. Then those kings, headed by Bhishma and Drona, with all their troops, arose by thousands from the waters of the Bhagirathi. There were Virata and Drupada, with their sons and forces. There were the sons of Draupadi and the son of Subhadra, and the Rakshasa Ghatotkacha. There were Karna and Duryodhana, and the mighty car-warrior Sakuni, and the other children, endued with great strength, of Dhritarashtra, headed by Dussasana. 

The Ganga river appeared excited to become the stage on which the great incident will take place. Everything stood still. The darkness of the night made the silence scary and thrilling.The moon and the stars are glancing down to see the never before thing happen.

Ved Vyasa 's voice along with Suka and other Rishis is sounding powerful as the mantras chanted made the surroundings charged.The sacrificial fire is rising higher indicating the positive outcome of the purpose for which the sage is invoking the blessings of the super powers.

Dhritrashtr and Yudhishtir sat in the front awaiting the miracle and praying silently. Bheem is standing with Nakul looking impatient and excited.

Sahadev sat behind Suka and is assisting the sages by handling over the required things.

Arjun sat behind Ved Vyasa as per the instruction of the sage. His forehead is showing the lines of unrest that is very much in sink with the great archer's mindset. He is waiting and waiting for the apple of his eye Abhi without whom he almost lost the zeal to live but for the support of his Krishna and Krishnaa.Ofcourse he is eager to meet Kirti, Iravan,Ghatotkacha...other UpaPandavas .

Gandhari and Kunti are sitting far behind with their daughter inlaws.
Parikshit and Pragati are sitting nearer to Arjun gazing at the Rishi with curiosity. In his heart of hearts Pari is agitated. He never saw his father.Abhimanyu.He only heard how obsessive his grand father Arjun is for him. How will he meet him? What would he say first?..He is too confused.

Uttara is shedding tears. She will face her husband Abhi with whom she enjoyed marital bliss only for a while.But she could feel the intensity of his love for her which is sufficient for a whole life time. She is also waiting to introduce Pari to his father and see the glow on his face.
Subhadra and Ulupi sat together with tears continuously flowing in succession. They are meeting their sons. What more do they want? 

Panchali sat with closed eyes. She is shivering in anticipation of the moment. Will she be able to bear with that much bliss? Or will she collapse unable to bear the moment...

Suddenly Ved Vyasa stopped the mantras. Everyone waited with bated breath...

All of a sudden loud noises are heard from Ganga waters. Then the miracle happened. 

Ganga Putr Bheeshm greeted every one with his benevolent smile . " How are you Dhrit rashtr" His baritone made the blind King weep uncontrollably. Yudhishtir touched his feet and the next moment Santanav Bheeshm found himself thrown off his feet by his dearest grandson..Arjun who clasped his neck and hugged him like a small child clinging to his father.

Subhadra found herself face to face with Abhi who looked Devine He smiled and Subhadra could not control herself. The mother unleashed the tears that she stored in her eyes itself without letting them out.

Draupadi felt herself in a dazed state. She is among her sons.They all together hugged her and did not leave her Kirti clasped her neck " Maa I missed you." He stammered and Yaajnaseni broke down.

Edited by ltelidevara - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Index of thread of Fateful evening 
thread one 

thread two 

this is for those member who wants read this FF again and again from starting like me ðŸ˜† 
Edited by bubulswt - 6 years ago
Sweetka. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update di...u r an excellent writer
bubulswt thumbnail
congratulations every one for our ff new thread ðŸ¥³
hope this thread will be also a superb hit 
bubulswt thumbnail
superb update loved it 
finally Bheeshm is here 
and Arjun hugged him tight 
like child now every one is here who lost their life in war 
waiting for next part to see their inaction 
Edited by bubulswt - 6 years ago
Nityayuvani thumbnail
Congrats di for new thread
Nityayuvani thumbnail
It's our immense pleasure to read the exact mb story through arrive perception
The new update is just amazing...
Bhishma, Abhi and uppandavas are back
Want this one night to be exaggerated like a n year for them
Let such memories adorn

Thanks to preach us this beautiful information of vyasji bringing them alive. It's thrill. I never know this unless I have read this. You are very informative...

Sweetka. thumbnail
Many-2 congratulations di...
Divu55 thumbnail
congo di 4 d success of 2 awesome threads n for a wonderful start for thread 3 STUNNING UPDATE One of d most anticipated moment eager 2 see a wonderful union of all them It is magical n beyond words to express its beauty...GREAT WORK
Nityayuvani thumbnail
Any Shaheer fans here?
Krpkab is gonna be back again