Hidden Love ~ Updated Chapter 7 page 39

Posted: 6 years ago

Prologue

"Maan let go from there" Armaan n Yash pulled him but Maan again looked the girl who is sleeping there on bed, her face is hiding behind her hair,

"I can't leave like this, I have to answer her" Maan try to come out of his friends hold.

"It's not a good idea Maan" Yash said. Maan still don't want to leave without talking to her.

"Let go" They finally dragged Maan out.

After five minutes Ridhima and Meera enter that room and get shocked after seeing Geet sleeping here, they both are searching her from last night and now finally they find her.

"Geet wakeup" Meera shake Geet, she did open her eyes and hold head because of hangover.

"Geet what are you doing here and where is that guy with whom you spend night" Ridhima ask frankly. Geet looked down at herself after knowing she slept with someone, she found herself in just bed sheet.

"I don't remember anything" Geet cry holding sheet tightly over neck.

"Don't cry please yaar" Meera keep her hand on Geet shoulder.

"Check bathroom" Meera told. They did not found anyone there.

"No there is no one yaar" Geet cry more listening to Ridhima.

"I think he got scared so run away" Meera said just to make Geet feel good.

Out side 7 stars hotel...

"Maan please don't think too much its good for both of you" Armaan spoke when he find Maan again looking behind in guilt.

"Why you guys didn't let me meet her" Maan scream when they sat in car.

"Maan try to understand yaar what if that girl is gold digger and she blackmail you for money" Yash told. Maan looked away remember this happen with him before when just like this he had spend his one night with some girl later she blackmail him for money.

After a week... Geet room...

"Geet lay on bed just thinking about the guy she slept with and that night.

"Di today Mr.Khurana coming to Delhi you know na" Pari informed her stepping into Geet room.

"Are you okay" Geet nod and pulled out her laptop get busy checking her next day meeting.

"Di please don't think too much about that night" Pari said, she noticed Geet is not talking much after that night.

"I'm fine pari" Geet smile at her, she know her lil sister worry about her just like her mom.

"Ok so I'm ready to charm Mr.Khurana tomorrow" Pari told with full dreamy expression.

"Not again pari, he is my client please leave that poor guy" Geet know pari well she fall for every other handsome guy.

"Di" Pari made a puppy face.

"No mean no" Geet glared her.

Next day...

Maan keep his feet out of plane and Yash come after him then Armaan.

After 10 minutes Yash come after attending a call.

"Miss.sharma secretary called that they have send a car for us" Yash told Maan.

After one hour...

"Geet Mr.Khurana just about to reach" Ridhima inform her. Geet felt excited don't know why.

"Geet I forgot to take our project laptop I just come you go" Ridhima told. Geet went into lift.

Ridhima bumped with Armaan.

"What the hell" she shout when her all files fell on floor.

"I'm so sorry miss" he bend to help her with files.

"Who are you" Ridhima ask when she look up to his face, she think she never saw him in their office.

"I'm Armaan, Mr.Khurana secretary. Mr. khurana already reached here" He told Ridhima surprisedly stare him.

"I have send car for you how Mr. Khurana reached so soon" she ask Armaan nod in agreement.

"Yes you did but that car broke down in half way so me and my friend Yash ask him to come there in taxi" He told and Ridhima don't know how to apologize for all the trouble.

"I'm really very sorry Mr. Armaan" She apologize.

"It alright miss I understand" He smile at her.

"Anyway where is Mr.Khurana" She look around for him.

"Mr. khurana is in lift. Actually I forgot some files so my friend Yash gone to take from car but he taking time so I'm going to look for him" he told and left to look for Yash. Ridhima too went to take laptop.

In lift...

Maan saw a girl entering in lift and she look him and give him a sweet smile. He too smile back.

"Hi never seen you here" she ask pressing top floor button.

"Yes I'm here for meeting Miss. sharma" He told and find the girl turning toward him surprisedly.

"You are Mr. Khurana ?" She ask, Maan nodded.

"Oh I'm Geet sharma" She introduce herself.

"Maan Khurana" He hold her hand for hand shake but both felt like this is not the first time they touched each other.

"Pleasure to meet you MK" Geet spoke killing the silence between them.

"Same here GS" Maan smile, Geet smiled because no one called her with short name before.

Index:~

Chapter 1 page 5

Chapter 2 page 10

Chapter 3 page 16

Chapter 4 page 21

Chapter 5 page 27

Chapter 6 page 32

Edited by SillySoni - 3 years ago
Hi 
This is nice..but how maneet were together before ? 
Thanks for update 
Waiting for next 

congrats on the SS! lovely interesting prologue! well written! so Geet n Maan spent the night but didn't see each other's faces! was Geet drunk?? Maan wants 2 see her face bt taken away by Yash! so someone blackmailed Maan previously! Geet's friends speak 2 her! so Maan n Geet meet again! he is her client! Maan feels familiar with her touch! update soon
Originally posted by tabby999

Hi 
This is nice..but how maneet were together before ? 
Thanks for update 
Waiting for next 

Thanks 😊and how Maaneet is together I will show in next update
Originally posted by khwaishfan

congrats on the SS! lovely interesting prologue! well written! so Geet n Maan spent the night but didn't see each other's faces! was Geet drunk?? Maan wants 2 see her face bt taken away by Yash! so someone blackmailed Maan previously! Geet's friends speak 2 her! so Maan n Geet meet again! he is her client! Maan feels familiar with her touch! update soon
Thanks dear

Congrats for new story soniya dear..👏
wait first i read and then my review 😳
Thanks for pm 😃
Congrats for new story, awesome update 
Congrats on new story 
Nice starting 
Thanks for PM
Update soon