Avinesh Rekhi green eyes or black eyes

Posted: 6 years ago
I watched mainly Avinesh Rekhi in Tu Sooraj main Saanjh Piyaji and I guess became his fan.
I like him in black eyes rather than his natural eyes...

I know there are lot of Avinesh Rekhi fans in the forum.

So please share which one you think is more suited...

I am huge fan of Avinesh...it doesn't matter, I like him with his natural eyes as well as black lens. I just like him 😳
I like him with both color of his eyes... I think black shoes with uma character... If he is in modern clothes than I think green will look better... I just know him from this serial... Do not use to green eyes
Me too. Ive only seen him in TSMP and since then I have become fida over him. His natural eyes, which no doubt is gorgeous but I must admit this black eyed Avinesh is absolutely bewitching. its like if you look at those eyes you'll just be under his spell. There's some jadooo in them. ❤️😊
I guess they wanted to give him a more stern look and hence made him wear the lens...otherwise, I prefer him with his natural eye color.
I am not big fan of Avinesh Rekhi, but like him a lot as Uma , this character suits him a lot with black eyes only..
Am a big fan of Uma / aviand the main reason why I watch tsmsp
Feel he looks younger with green eyes,but prefer him with black eyes, feel he looks more handsome in black eyes
Somehow dislike fair and light eyed men 

Originally posted by sneha_17

I am not big fan of Avinesh Rekhi, but like him a lot as Uma , this character suits him a lot with black eyes only..

I have seen him in two other shows... chal and Madhubala ...but liked in this show as uma with black eyes :-)
I have watched all his shows and have loved the rare combination of green eyes with dark skin😳 I personally feel Uma would look much hotter with lighter eyes😳 I so wish the makers would have kept his original eye color for Uma's character as well. Nonetheless, he still looks HOT with black lenses 
Green eyes, always. His natural eyes are gorgeous.
 But I love him as Uma , too.