Baang Ka Nasha - IPKKND OS - Arhi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
This is a part of my IPKKND Remakes series. This is what I think should have happened after the holi scenes.

Khushi slowly opened her eyes and found Arnav sat there by her side watching her. Khushi sat up straight and raised her hand to her forehead.

"Arnavji... When you're near my, why does the pace of my heartbeat increase?

Arnav took Khushi's hand and placed it over his own heart.

"Because my heartbeat too increases and they become one...

They sat there, with theirs hands together over Arnav's chest. It was a little while later, Anjali came along and told them to come downstairs to sober up and watch the video that had been made. Arnav and Khushi began to leave when Khushi realised she didn't have her dupatta.

"Dupatta...

"Go and get it, I'll wait here for you.

Khushi went back to get her dupatta but Anjali came along and made Arnav go with her. Khushi came out and found that Arnav had gone, but Shyam grabbed hold of her and took her aside.

"What were you saying before Khushiji?

"I... Please let me go. Arnavji is waiting for me.

"No you have to tell me today.

"No, I will tell Arnavji, now let me go.

Khushi took herself out of Shyam's grip and made her way downstairs where Arnav was already sat down and was sucking on a lemon. Khushi too sat down and Anjali passed one to her. They all watched the video together and Arnav and Khushi started to become aware of just what had happened. Arnav excused himself and left and Khushi left too.

"Arnavji... Do you remember what happened?

"I... Not really. You?

Khushi too shook her head, but both played what had happened between them in their heads. Arnav looked over to the poolside and Khushi did too.

It was later the same night. Arnav was sat on the recliner trying to work. But hid mind kept going back to what had happened between himself and Khushi. He had meant what he had said to her, it wasn't a drunken mistake but... Could he trust her? Could he actually believe that he was the reason of her increased heartbeat? Were they not together only to stop her from going with Shyam? Arnav slammed his laptop shut, all the thoughts troubling him. He went outside to the poolside and there in a corner he could see two figures, talking in hushed voice. Arnav moved closer and realised it was none other than Khushi and... Shyam?

Arnav clenched his fists and got close enough just so that he could hear them but they couldn't see him.

"Khushiji you have to tell me.

"I have nothing to say to you, let me go!

"No, you started saying something about Saale Saab forcing you to do something. What did he do? TELL ME.

"NO.

"Khushiji please, you know I love you, you know I'd do anything for you...

"But I don't love you. How many times must I say this. I never saw you like that and I never will, why don't you understand and leave me alone!

This hit Arnav like a tonne of bricks. Khushi wasn't having an affair with Shyam.

"Oh please, don't lie to me. I know you love me.

"I DON'T.

"Do you seriously want me to believe that you're in love with Arnav?

"Believe it if you want, but I am in love with my husband and I have been for ages. It's because of YOU we can't be happy.

"It's because of ME you're married to him!

"No it's not!

"I know the way Saale Saab thinks. He believed me when I told him you loved me. He wanted to protect his sister, so he married you. Be happy Khushiji because this is all you're going to get. Saale Saab never loved you and he never wanted you and he never will.

"That's where you're wrong Jijaji.

Khushi and Shyam both turned, shocked. Arnav showed himself and marched towards them.

"That's where you're wrong. I do love Khushi, I have done for the longest time.

Arnav turned to Khushi.

"I wanted to tell you, on Akaash and Payal's wedding day, that's why I was coming up to the terrace to find you, because I wanted to tell you that I loved you. But then I saw... I saw you in his arms and he told me that... He told me you loved him. I was an idiot, I'm so sorry Khushi.

Khushi's heart did somersaults. Arnav loved her. Arnav had always loved her. Arnav wanted her. Khushi rushed into Arnav's arms and hugged him tightly. Shyam mentally kicked himself and sulked off. Arnav held Khushi tightly against himself. Arnav pulled himself away slightly and looked down at Khushi, who looked up at him. Arnav leaned forward slowly and Khushi closed her eyes and tiptoed. Their lips brushed on each others and Arnav did what he'd been dying to do for months. He pulled Khushi into himself and kissed her, hard. Khushi wrapped her arms around Arnav's neck and kissed him back. Arnav lifted Khushi off her feet, trying not to break the kiss and took her into their bedroom and put her down on the bed.

"Do you think this all would have happened if we didn't get drunk?

"Maybe...

"Khushi.. I love you.

"I love you too...

Arnav came down on Khushi and they kissed again.

Their night was filled with passion and love... Looks like baang had a good impact after all...

Authors note:
If you are interested in my work, you can find a full listing of my work on my blog, PM me for the link xEdited by ganga16tr - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Very nice os 
This is how it should have been