~||HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOCLATE BOY VARUN KAPOOR||~MUNDA THORA OFF BIT HE

Posted: 6 years ago
(The Thread is little bit heavy to load...Please wait :)

May your spirit reach new heights,
As freely as a butterfly's wings,
When I wish you "happy birthday,"
There's so much more I want to say,
Though it's hard to utter the words,
Nothing's going to stop me today.

What I mean is "I love you,"
You're more than the world to me,
I'm so thankful for all you do.

It's because you make me proud,
Now that I've put down these words, 
I just want to scream them out loud.

Edited by soumi93 - 6 years ago

WHAT's THE DATE?😛
Hmmm...28th AUGUST
SO?ANY THING SPECIAL FOR TODAY?😕
ARE U KIDDING ME?😲

WHAT?🥱
DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT TODAY?
TODAY IS
VARUN KAPOOR's 31st BIRTHDAY
THERE IS A LIMIT OF JOKING RIGHT???😡
GOOGLE IT😆
THAT GUY CANT BE 31 EVER...HE IS AGING BACKWARDS. WHATS THE SECRET?

BECAUSE SHIV JI GAVE HIM PANCHABHUT IN SOME DIFFERENT MANNER

HOW COME THAT POSSIBLE?

BECAUSE MANY YEARS AGO WHEN SHIVA IS GIVING BODIES TO LIFE TO LIVE ON EARTH PHYSICALLY.HIS EYES DERIVED TO VARUNDEV, A SOURCE OF CALM, COMPOSED, SOOTHING BUT YET DANGEROUS AS FIERCE.A THOUGHT STRIKES HIM THAT A BODY OF LIFE SHOULD SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF FLAWLESS LIKE WATER, FREE FROM ALL TABOOS AND THOUGHTS OF HUMAN.SO SHIVA GAVE SOME PEOPLE A SPECIAL KIND OF SANJIVANI IN THEIR TIME OF FORMATION OF BODIES LEADS TO A LIFE WHO WILL BE FRESH AS A GREEN LEAF OF TREES, FLAWLESS AND EVERGOING AS WATER, CALM AND SHOOTING AS RAIN BUT ALSO DANGEROUS LIKE HEAVYRAINS TO DRAIN AWAY ALL KINDS OF ODDS FROM LIFE.

A Example of holding capability to overshadow everything but yet stays humble, grounded and calm like anything.

V.A.R.U.N.K.A.P.O.O.R's  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.

Today is the Birthday of the one for whom Stardom is seeing happy faces of family, Who can simply comes in white shirt in a award function giving a damn to Red-Carpet showbizz, Who never feel jealous of his co-actor being more popular or proudy of his co-actor being less popular, A Guy who is head over hills in love with his woman and never hesitates to declare it openly, His personality is the aura he sprays as perfume and simplicity is the outfit which makes himSEXY

Whether its playing pranksor Declaring love in drunken voice or Being romantic with his shona, or demanding from wife for Baalgopal or Baalgopi or suggesting deo to elder brother to impress his bhabi, blow over college social with playing drums and playing magic with voice in radio station. 

HE PLAYS EVERY CHARACTER WITH EPITOME OF PERFECTION
And We love him with all our being..Don't we?
Watching him in our screen becomes our Habit
He is just a celeb but our world

Biography

Varun Kapoor was born and brought up in Ahmedabad. He has completed his schooling from St. Kabir School, Vadodara and is a graduate in Electronics from Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune. Later he went to Indiana University, Bloomington for further studies. He is married to Dhanya Mohan, who works at Air India. Varun started his acting journey via few Gujarati films, some ad commercials and a cameo in Colors Na Aana Is Des Laado.

Varun doesn't like to socialize much and prefer staying home in the womb of his comfort zone. He said, "When I was in school, I used to attend a small summer camp course of acting. As a matter of fact, I have done two Gujarati films as a child artist, but later I had to quit because my priority was education. I was too young to realize that in what and which industry I would get involved professionally."

Happy birthday!

Wow, another birthday is here.
What can I really say?
You look pretty good.
Even with a touch of gray. 

Your eyes are still so blue.
You're still so kind and mellow.
Your smile is just as infectious.
Even though your teeth are yellow.

Yes, this birthday is grand.
Your life's as good as gold. 
But you can't fool Mother Nature. 
You are still getting old.

In the year of 2011 on 22nd december he entered the show as Shaurya Bhanupratap Singh , the love interest of the show's one of the female lead Dia Singh, he is a radio jockey by profession who runs a show named "Bebak Shaurya" in 90.9 FM Hello Delhi Station

Varun has played role of male lead Kabir Lazarus in this show.He comes to elite to settle his scores with Dharamveer his father and the boxing coach of Sia,He used to irritate Sia an for that whole 11th standard students loathes at him.He became a room mate of Arjun and late on he falls in love with Sia and tries to do everything in his power to keep her happy without her knowledge and he brings Raghav in the end for Sia So that she can be happy

Varun played the role of Danny, the stepbrother of Saras in Saraswathichandra aired on Star Plus. The parallel lead character was extremely positive.he loves his brother like anything and he got married to Kusum, Saras's Sali and Kumud's sister and we can see the duo shared some really romantic moments

It was a daily series produced by Esselvision Productions, which aired on Zee TV.The whole story was based on most powerful girl 'Devi' in the world who is unaware of her extraordinary power. Varun was seen playing the role of Mahesh, who was a modern Mahishasur.

Produced By Rashmi Sharma Telefilms at Colors Channel Swaragini proved to be the breakthrough show of his life.The character of Sanskar Maheshwari got a huge response from fans and its multi shade layers and Varun;s brilliant potrayal of it makes this show a hit.Not to miss his killing chemistry with Helly Shah in the show grabs a lot of eyeballs.SwaSan is one of the hugely populated couple of Indian Television.

After Swaragini went off-air Varun Kapoor made a comeback with another RS show on Colors as Dr.Veer Malhotra A prankster Intern, who hides his pain under the wraps of her jokes.A carefree, kiddish yet responsible caring Guy who never hesitates to raise voice against odds and has guts to face any challenge and yes He NEVER LIES..The show is currently On air

ACHIEVEMENTS
Appearance 
Will Update later
CREDITS

Thread is open for comments
Will edit the rest sections later
Happy birthday varun 😳 one of the most hardworking, talented and humble actors of tellywood. Words fail to describe his cuteness 😆 😛 age is just a number he is FOREVER YOUNG loved him as sanskaar and loving him now as dr Veer. Hope he gains more success in the future and god bless him from all kinds of toxic people 😉 😃