Vighnahartha Ganesha

Likes and dislikes about the show. - Page 2

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
lovely show and the ganesh grahic si just so so cute...i watch it mainly for tht cute ganesh...or rather cutest ganesh of indian telly ever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: siya19

The only thing good about it is the special effects. The screenplay, narration, dialogues and the casting is pathetic. The devtas look like extras, the actor playing lord Vishnu has no presence. The actress playing Parvati is the biggest disappointment, she has only one expression. But to give them their credit the make up and the dressing department have done a good job , and the actor playing lord Shiva is also good. Mahakali is a much better serial but it lacks in the costume and special effects department. If Mahakali borrows costumes and special effects from this serial , it would be a perfect mythological serial.

i saw mahakali after first few episode i stopped acting is ridiculous and actress acts more like throwing tantrums,and stomping her foot like spoilt child...the powerhouse tht kali is was never communicated properly ...i saw the angry durga version in ganesh too it was very good the actress made it look real...ganesha show is way better than mahakali show , even the actors are  doing good, saurabh jain is my fav as vishnu but this new guy as vishnu too was good , he had this naughty smile tht krishna/vishnu is known to have. ...all in all i m really liking this show.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Iam Liking This Show.
Iam Enjoying All The Episodes.
Viswasruti thumbnail
I am liking this show . Now Parvathi improved a lot . The graphics are a visual treat ! 
xradhax thumbnail
I am watching the show
I liked the recent Shiv-Sati storyline
I really like the performances of Shiv and Parvati