Likes and dislikes about the show.

Posted: 2 years ago
Hi guys!!
I am Ritu.
Welcome to this forum

This show has completed a week but I haven't seen a single post in this forum.
Guys who are watching this show plz express views about the first week of the show.
Your likes and dislikes about the show.
Thanks
Ritu.
1 Likes this
Hi Ritu, 
I am loving this show so far. The acting is great and the star cast are doing a good job. I am watching mahakali aswell but am liking this show better.
0 Likes this
Could not have found a better narad than Anand goradia? Amazing narad like role in ymmkd! And amazing counterpart for k d pathak and the negative king in ranapratap!
Actors playing the Trinity are amazing, but the Dev's, who were imprisoned by gajasur looked 2d; actor playing ganeshji is very cute of course and good...actress playing parvatiji has a very melodious voice and shivji very calming, although new for me. Kartikey was very good too ...
0 Likes this
The show graphics are too good. Looking forward to the show. However how long will this show run? As the Ganesh story is not much elaborate 
1 Likes this
Anything on our beloved Ganesha is always welcome.
actors  are well chosen that a plus point

horrible lip job of the actress who is portraying  Devi parvathi
looks very artificial 
1 Likes this
I think it dragging now. I lost interest at the start of this week and mum has already started changing channels after watching 5 mins of the episodes. They have stretched out cutting Ganesh's head off no movement in story.
3 Likes this
Originally posted by angelic8219

I think it dragging now. I lost interest at the start of this week and mum has already started changing channels after watching 5 mins of the episodes. They have stretched out cutting Ganesh's head off no movement in story.

Yes same feeling here they dragged it out way too long. I skipped the show from Monday to like Wednesday and nothing happened. That's the one thing I found annoying.
2 Likes this
Originally posted by Mahi-Ve

Originally posted by angelic8219

Yes same feeling here they dragged it out way too long. I skipped the show from Monday to like Wednesday and nothing happened. That's the one thing I found annoying.
feel the same Tongue Embarrassed ..
1 Likes this