Vighnahartha Ganesha

Likes and dislikes about the show.

ritu_0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys!!
I am Ritu.
Welcome to this forum

This show has completed a week but I haven't seen a single post in this forum.
Guys who are watching this show plz express views about the first week of the show.
Your likes and dislikes about the show.
Thanks
Ritu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ritu, 
I am loving this show so far. The acting is great and the star cast are doing a good job. I am watching mahakali aswell but am liking this show better.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Could not have found a better narad than Anand goradia? Amazing narad like role in ymmkd! And amazing counterpart for k d pathak and the negative king in ranapratap!
Actors playing the Trinity are amazing, but the Dev's, who were imprisoned by gajasur looked 2d; actor playing ganeshji is very cute of course and good...actress playing parvatiji has a very melodious voice and shivji very calming, although new for me. Kartikey was very good too ...
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The show graphics are too good. Looking forward to the show. However how long will this show run? As the Ganesh story is not much elaborate 
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anything on our beloved Ganesha is always welcome.
actors  are well chosen that a plus point

horrible lip job of the actress who is portraying  Devi parvathi
looks very artificial 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it dragging now. I lost interest at the start of this week and mum has already started changing channels after watching 5 mins of the episodes. They have stretched out cutting Ganesh's head off no movement in story.
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

I think it dragging now. I lost interest at the start of this week and mum has already started changing channels after watching 5 mins of the episodes. They have stretched out cutting Ganesh's head off no movement in story.

Yes same feeling here they dragged it out way too long. I skipped the show from Monday to like Wednesday and nothing happened. That's the one thing I found annoying.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

Yes same feeling here they dragged it out way too long. I skipped the show from Monday to like Wednesday and nothing happened. That's the one thing I found annoying.

feel the same 😛 😳 ..
Dreamful thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So far I really like this show, I really like the performance of all the actors and especially the actors who play Lord Shiv, Devi Parvati and Lord Ganesh. However so far I have mostly only watched the shortened weekly summaries, because I am quite busy these days.
siya19 thumbnail
The only thing good about it is the special effects. The screenplay, narration, dialogues and the casting is pathetic. The devtas look like extras, the actor playing lord Vishnu has no presence. The actress playing Parvati is the biggest disappointment, she has only one expression. But to give them their credit the make up and the dressing department have done a good job , and the actor playing lord Shiva is also good. Mahakali is a much better serial but it lacks in the costume and special effects department. If Mahakali borrows costumes and special effects from this serial , it would be a perfect mythological serial.Edited by siya19 - 6 years ago