•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
So once again ekta kapoor is back... and once again watching mayya's show.. 😆

Okay.. Loving this show.. Very nice.. Confused.. Dnt know which jodi to ship right now.. 😕

According to me.. Rishab is going to be Preeta's soulmate and karan her husband.. 😳
We were on the same situation !!!
Would love to see you in the RishTa squad !!
Do watch all the previous episodes then decide.

Was in the same dilemma before few days , finally took my stand for Rishta , the theory is simple , ask yourself which guy you would have chosen for yourself ? For me the answer was crystal clear that is Rishabh.
So Rishabh will be the perfect choice for Preeta
And those who say guys like Rishabh dosent exist , then if Rishabh dosent exist girls like Preeta also dosent exist. 
We are so accustomed to watch the same " nok jhok " love hate story that we forgot how beautiful can be a simple realistic story !
So finally decided to root for RishTa as I want to see somthing different.
And in your statement i want to just add that " soulmates are god's conspiracy to make two people fall in love with each other " so soulmates will definitely get married and stay together so if Rishta are soulmates then they will get married.
Oh yes will be happy to see you in RishTa squad ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by RockingJahnvi - 6 years ago
Originally posted by PrincessArohi

We were on the same situation !!!
Would love to see you in the RishTa squad !!
Do watch all the previous episodes then decide.

Not sure.. Waiting for karan and preeta's part.. 😉
Originally posted by RockingJahnvi

Was in the same dilemma before few days , finally took my stand for Rishta , the theory is simple , ask yourself which guy you would have chosen for yourself ? For me the answer was crystal clear that is Rishabh.
So Rishabh will be the perfect choice for Preeta
And those who say guys like Rishabh dosent exist , then if Rishabh dosent exist girls like Preeta also dosent exist.
We are so accustomed to watch the same " nok jhok " love hate story that we forgot how beautiful can be a simple realistic story !
So finally decided to root for RishTa as I want to see somthing different.
And in your statement i want to just add that " soulmates are god's conspiracy to make two people fall in love with each other " so soulmates will definitely get married and stay together so if Rishta are soulmates then they will get married.
Oh yes will be happy to see you in RishTa squad😃😃

Soulmate is different yaar.. Soulmate is love partner .. A well wisher.. But if that person is lucky then that person will become husband.. Not always.. 😉