TOI:'Aarambh' winds up in less than three months

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Aug 25, 2017, 01:00 IST
Rajniesh Duggall in 'Aarambh'Rajniesh Duggall in 'Aarambh'
TV show 'Aarambh Kahani Devsena Ki', which launched in June amid huge fanfare, is all set to wrap up on September 10, after a run of barely two-and-a-half months. Despite changing the track and introducing several twists, the show, which was made on a high budget, failed to generate sustainable ratings. The channel has finally decided to pull it off air.

Lead actor Rajniesh Duggall confirms, "Yes, the show is ending. The makers have reduced the 32-episode series to just 24. It was a grand idea, but unfortunately, we didn't get the numbers that we expected. However, I loved being a part of it. Both Varun Dev and Jal Dev (his characters in the show) will be close to my heart."
Hate SP.. 😑 for ending a finite weeking show so abruptly within 3 weeks.. i.e. 5 / 6 episodes..
Hate SP...they shouldn't start a new show when they're so hungry for TRPs...they should only cater to TRP aunties...thats all... 😑
Why all this fake promotion of NAYI SOCH... πŸ˜• 😑
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Hate SP...they shouldn't start a new show when they're so hungry for TRPs...they should only cater to TRP aunties...thats all... 😑
Why all this fake promotion of NAYI SOCH... πŸ˜• 😑

This applies to all channels yaar
I am stung by a similar decision by another channel 
This was expected but I'm still feeling really bad ! 
We need an immediate change in our ratings system or else we will never get a good show .
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 6 years ago
This is so sad. 😭Aarambh was a good show. I am really disappointed in SP. But, it's nothing new. They did the same thing with Airlines. These nice finite shows have a predetermined plot and the makers have a set plan on how to execute it. Why do they have to mess it up?
With hundreds of channels and hundreds of serials jpw the hell do the good serials survive in this TRP hungry era ??