Posted: 6 years ago
Choti thakuranisa floored me with her command over English and the smart way she handled the tourist as well as the striking workers at the hotel.
I could not believe Choti thakuranisa was as smart as she was portrayed.  Now, I wonder how Chote Thakur squandered all his money and had to be dependent on Datta Hukum for an allowance to survive?  

This Choti thakuranisa is a total mystery to me!
knowing English is not enough to run hotel .one should know dislike and like of customer too

choti takhurain can impress foreigners by speaking fluent English but this impression can be make for short period only

for long term maintain impression work is also matter

and I am sure one day diya will impress visitors by her work not just by speaking fluent English
for some reason I think there is a lot of shades to choti thakuranisa. she is not one dimensional, and I am thrilled to get to know what lurks beneath her stern exterior... one of those characters one loves to hate, and have a grudging admiration for...
Edited by Tessaloni - 6 years ago
there is promo in which a suspicious lady is saying " Badi rakshak banti hai diya ratan ki ,ab diya hi maaregi ratan ko "
then that suspicious lady say in singing tone that ek thi diya ,ek tha ratan dono mar Gaye kahani khatam

after saying this lamp blew off

And diya Jo ratan ko jhula jhulaa Rahi thi ratan ko jhule se gaayab dekha start.crying and shout ratan
Originally posted by Tessaloni

for some reason I think there is a lot of shades to choti thakuranisa. she is not one dimensional, and I am thrilled to get to know what lurks beneath her stern exterior... one of those character ones loves to hate, and have a grudging admiration for...

Excellent description of Choti Thakuranisa. 👍🏼
Originally posted by Fatima_Q

Excellent description of Choti Thakuranisa.👍🏼

So apt description fatima CT is this only 😃 👍🏼

She is one mystery
I think Choti Thakrani Sa will end up being favourable to Diya. She is tough from outside but soft from inside. How she loved Ratan. Without soft heart, it is not possible to love. May be she had some ambitions and they were thwarted by Maan Singh Ji's will, but I think she will get around that and finally accept Diya.
Originally posted by Vishnu21

I think Choti Thakrani Sa will end up being favourable to Diya. She is tough from outside but soft from inside. How she loved Ratan. Without soft heart, it is not possible to love. May be she had some ambitions and they were thwarted by Maan Singh Ji's will, but I think she will get around that and finally accept Diya.

exactly! I personally think that after loving him so much and being deemed unworthy for his protection left deep hurt. She kept getting the flashback of that point where they were told why Maan Singh chose to have Diya marry Ratan. Distancing herself from him is her way of protecting herself from more hurt. And hurting Diya is her way of lashing out at having Diya usurp her place in Ratan's life; she sort of wants to prove that getting Diya married to him was unnecessary because Ratan still seeks her out and needs her. But Diya is slowly becoming the center of Ratan's little world and that hurts her even more. That's just how I read her where Ratan is concerned, but she is a complex character and I'm sure we are in for one bumpy ride 😆Edited by Tessaloni - 6 years ago
Adding to my point on the prev page, maybe CT did expect Ratan to be left under her protection if anything happened to his parents. That way she'd be the one in control of all of his wealth, and therefore of the entire family. Maan Singh could also have thought that if one of her children turned out to be the one threatening Ratan, she'd place their interests above Ratan's... Or possibly that he would never regain complete control of his estate when he reached maturity...

Am possibly reading too much into everything, but this plot intrigues me 😆 especially CT's character...Edited by Tessaloni - 6 years ago
Also Diya asked for police protection - added insult to injury. But still I think she is way more restrained than anybody else could have been.