Rishab awwwww poor boy just like Sujal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Who else felt bad for Rishab today? omg i was sooo sad to see him like that pooor boy wanted to tell preeta his feelings but beech mein yeh langoor ah gaya 😆
i so wish preeta and Rishab is the end-game though i like her with karan too 😆
Gosh ekta maiyya why do u always have to do this.
I feel like the story is like Kashish-Sujal and Piyush. Both boys r too good and will love the girl a lot 😕
But i have to do Rishab is like Sujal. His love will be very intense and deepEdited by iqbalslover - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Dilara44

Really it was so heartbreaking to see him like that... poor boy... he's so in love... now i badly want Rishta to happen... though i have my other favorite couples from other shows also, but recently i never shipped any other couple like i ship Rishta

btw don't get why some people are under the impression that Rishta will be boring just because Rishab is a good guy... actually i think that Rishab's love gonna be more intense than Karan's...
Moreover Karan already has that "bad boy" tag so we can expect anything from him... but Rishab as a character hasn't unfolded yet ... i believe this "good boy" has other side also which is gonna surprise us
and if somehow Rishta does end up marrying each other then i'm sure there will be a big MU between them... since it's an indian show we can expect only this... and that will bring out the other side of Rishab

EXACTLY👏👏 i dont get why the good guy has to be "boring" I'll take the good guy who respects a woman's existence over a guy who calls her a psycho anytime😆

I mean just the way he looks at Preeta and has a smile whenever she's around, he's so flustered around her and yes I agree his love will be so intense because he already has that connection with her and fiercely stands up for Preeta
Actually Rishabh will sacrifice everything for her (that's the kind of vibe I get from him)
Hence I think he will be more like Piyush
instead of sujal...rishabh is piyush
I don't see any sujal vibes in him
he is ditto copy of piyush raheja
there is only one Sujal Garewal...noone can take the place of Sujal Garewal(Rajeev Khandelwal)...the legendary lover

furthermore karan is not a bad boy...he is just a brat who has not gone through responsibilities...he believes in live life to the fullest...he is enjoying his bachelor status...he does know after marriage he needs to give a commitment to his wife thus he doesn't want such commitments and doesn't believe in them...thats the reason why he stays away in true love types of relationship and marriage...

well most complaint abt karan's behaviour...or compare rishabh to sujal...

sujal was not a goody guy like rishabh...sujal was arrogant...at first he did not like kashish too...he was arrogant towards her...slowly he began to understand her and falls in love with her...karan doesn't have a good impression for preeta as she insults him...he needs to understand her to fall in love with her...a slow n steady relationship...a long way...
Definitely Rishabh is Sujal , i dont know how can someone not fall for him he is perfect and in reality who will not want to marry him ??
So RishTa is reality and Preeran is fantasy , Karan dosent even give a chance to let Preeta fall before that he holds him and thats so irritating , whereas rishta scenes there's a reason behind every scene they have together .
So Rishta should be the end game , there's not a single moment which seems to be boring between them..
Rishabh <3

I love adarsh guys like him. 😆 Something so endearing about them. I want a Rishabh for myself. 😳

I sense something simmering beneath the surface though, like I said before. Feel like he is going to become a cynical deewana post PreeRan's wedding.

Look forward to see who he gets paired with. EK shows are not famed for their great storytelling, so I will only watch if Rishabh gets paired with an interesting girl- someone who challenges him. Not interested otherwise.
For me Rishab is like Sujal. Sujal didnt like Kashish at first but he never used fight like Karan tooo.   
I agree Sujal is legendary. Only for him i wanted Kashish to end up with him.
Sujal did everything to see Kashish happy though after her marriage with piyush he did want her back and hopefully Rishab would be also someone who can stand up for his love. We have to see it yet
Originally posted by PrincessArohi

Definitely Rishabh is Sujal , i dont know how can someone not fall for him he is perfect and in reality who will not want to marry him ??
So RishTa is reality and Preeran is fantasy , Karan dosent even give a chance to let Preeta fall before that he holds him and thats so irritating , whereas rishta scenes there's a reason behind every scene they have together .
So Rishta should be the end game , there's not a single moment which seems to be boring between them..
u r right ristha are everywhere if they r not a lead  couple  why ekta creating this much epic scenes between them i m sure ekta will surprise this time  
Originally posted by iqbalslover

For me Rishab is like Sujal. Sujal didnt like Kashish at first but he never used fight like Karan tooo.   
I agree Sujal is legendary. Only for him i wanted Kashish to end up with him.
Sujal did everything to see Kashish happy though after her marriage with piyush he did want her back and hopefully Rishab would be also someone who can stand up for his love. We have to see it yet
oh i m sorry i coearly dnt want rishabh to break karan preeta marriage to get preeta i cant ser prreran romance rishabh  seeing that oh god sseing that  i prefer i prefers rishabh to get married to  another girl😭
Originally posted by Tani91

EXACTLY👏👏i dont get why the good guy has to be "boring" I'll take the good guy who respects a woman's existence over a guy who calls her a psycho anytime😆

I mean just the way he looks at Preeta and has a smile whenever she's around, he's so flustered around her and yes I agree his love will be so intense because he already has that connection with her and fiercely stands up for Preeta
<div></div>

Totally agree with you..Rishabh ka love bahot hi intense and deep hai I think Rishabh aesa guy hai ke uske liye to koi bhi ladki pagal ho jaye...i hope Rishabh Ko future me bahoy happiness mile and Preeta ka sath...love RishTa so much..