Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Awww mera mann kar raha hai main billu ke kaale  baalon ke liye gaana gaoon  and all these caps are making me miss these days and now that I think back we were so pakaooed by mahi at that timeπŸ˜†
But thanks for  refreshing the memory  anu 
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Mujhe ye adjusting Billu acha lag raha hai.. Sometimes he is grumpily compromising... which works for me.. I also went aww in some bits.. πŸ˜† Damn! I still don't understand what is wrong - Why this ajeeb ajeeb feeling inside... πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

LOL@Billu rolling over.. I would stop watching IB, the day this is their relationship ka haal.. 1-2 episodes thik hai! And please Pinky ke case mein DON'T! 

Arey ofcourse it's sweet of him to adjust for her sake now...but I'm saying they need to balance it better...saara adjustment ek hi chawl challenge mein dikhaa diya...it should have been phased out...yes he still grumbles, does his own quirky fumbles but woh spark ke saath nahin aa raha cuz of the filler storyline, horrible clothes, hairstyle...too many transitions at the same time as you said. 
AreYaar thumbnail
You're welcome, Fary :)

Some more:

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey ofcourse it's sweet of him to adjust for her sake now...but I'm saying they need to balance it better...saara adjustment ek hi chawl challenge mein dikhaa diya...it should have been phased out...yes he still grumbles, does his own quirky fumbles but woh spark ke saath nahin aa raha cuz of the filler storyline, horrible clothes, hairstyle...too many transitions at the same time as you said. 

Same to same   I did like it but phir bhi kahin kuch sahi  feeling nahi aa raha on the whole .

Oh btw check out darkpheonix  ka topic in MF about these same things 

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arey ofcourse it's sweet of him to adjust for her sake now...but I'm saying they need to balance it better...saara adjustment ek hi chawl challenge mein dikhaa diya...it should have been phased out...yes he still grumbles, does his own quirky fumbles but woh spark ke saath nahin aa raha cuz of the filler storyline, horrible clothes, hairstyle...too many transitions at the same time as you said. 

@bold Ohh okay... AGREED...

Ek aur baat bolun, I want a balance not just in terms of Shivaay adjusting to Anika's life but also Anika adopting some Shivaay/SSO-ism... For e.g. Ek din Anika organizing a fancy dinner date for them...because he likes it... πŸ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok I guess we can move to the next one now :)

BW, will reply to your post there. 

You're welcome, Fary :)

Some more:

His paatla  aside this is one of my fav hugs and scene