Kaira Will Be Kaira ~ To Steal Our Hearts!!

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday: tadpol ya tadpoli and Kartik was frozen 

Today:

K: Mein Mummy aur Tum Papa ----- Wahi Wahi ...proof he is gone lol 

K: Agar hai na Naira toh pakka kuch toh hua hoga ...like seriously LOLLOL

K: Aur hua hoga toh pata hoga na ...Unbelievable Kartik ROFL

N: Hua hoga toh akele toh nehi hua hoga na. Aur mujhe yaad hona chahiye toh tumhe bhi yaad hona chahiye na ...the Sherni is just mind-blowing, clean bowled her Mendak. His expression was worth watching LOL

K: Mera saath pehli baar ho raha hai ye 

N: haan mere saath roz hota hai

ufff poore pagal hai dono

Awww these big babies. But their this realistic approach make them so adorable and real...muaah!! <3 <3  

Three tests but all are different. Kartik was like heeeyy!ROFL Of course it had to happen. How can something be so normal in our Kaira's lives? LOL

Wow what a solid plan! Until they are confirmed...ghar walo ko kuch nehi batayenge aur chehre pe bhi aise expressions rakhenge kisi kuch pata na ho ... Pure Vehla Medak and Vehli Sherni...Khud hi plan ka saiyttanash kar dia...Naira jhuko maat!...says who? poora kachraROFL

I have a good feeling that there would be another Siyappa in the morning. They won't be able to confirm until Janmashthami is over. Poor Bachhe will be tensed throughout. They will enjoy but with a super protective Kartik and his Out of the World inputsLOL

He wanted a cute Janmashthami...lo mil gayi. ROFL

Oh and how can I forget about the hair fall part...a super good excuse cum joke by Kartik ROFL

They were playing passing the parcel with the packet LOL

The 2nd best for me was Manish today

his conversation with Naitik and feeling all weird LOL
Then push ups...Swarna teasing him and getting angry on being called a BuddhaROFL

Yaha young Beta says...I don't care if I become mota aur ganja because I am already married! ROFL
Aur Aged Baap says...Mein Buddha ho raha hoon!...he gets offended ROFL

Like wah bhai wah...what a role reversal and Baap-Beta JodiLOL 

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 2 years ago
10 Likes this
Awesome post Shona.
Kaira were just Kaira, funny, cute, awwdorable, lovable, and much much more.

Naira sharing her fear with Karthik and he hugging to comfort her, gave a warm fuzzy feeling in the heart. It is not just their romantic sequences that eye catchers, but even their normal conversation, simply a wife being comforted by her husband's hug, that holds such much power.

Karthik's protectiveness towards Naira, abhi confirmation mili nahi and he isn't letting her be hugged tightly or bend, jiss din confirmation mil jayegi (whether it be now or in the future), he is going to be so over protective.

Manish and Karthik love them, Manish papa was so cute today. 
7 Likes this
Originally posted by janvi0513

Awesome post Shona.
Kaira were just Kaira, funny, cute, awwdorable, lovable, and much much more.

Naira sharing her fear with Karthik and he hugging to comfort her, gave a warm fuzzy feeling in the heart. It is not just their romantic sequences that eye catchers, but even their normal conversation, simply a wife being comforted by her husband's hug, that holds such much power.

Karthik's protectiveness towards Naira, abhi confirmation mili nahi and he isn't letting her be hugged tightly or bend, jiss din confirmation mil jayegi (whether it be now or in the future), he is going to be so over protective.

Manish and Karthik love them, Manish papa was so cute today. 

I completely agree with you. 

They are something else. Each time even with their small gesture, they bring in a new feeling inside you. He was tensed and she was somewhat scared. He knew she needed him. The hug was so warm and comforting. Then how he caught luv-kush when they came running to Naira. He was already being so cautious with her. So yes, whenever the time comes, it would be a treat to watch Mendak caring for his Sherni. And I would love to see an over protective Kartik and him taking care of a pregnant Naira. 

Yep I loved Papa's scenes too Big smile

4 Likes this
Loved ur post and title too Star They were scared like any normal realistic modern-age couple would be thinking about getting pregnant merely after 6-7 months of marriage the way Karthik comforted Naira the understanding they showed in this matter is commendable Clap...They decided to be happy both ways that's like our Kaira Heart Their togetherness is their strength...I agree Papa cool is too cool...Wiaitng for Karthik-Manish track...Also liked Suwanish scenes...Now I'm somehow 90% sure Naira won't be pregnant in actual...CVs are doing all this to promote other couple's marriage in the name of Naira's pregnancy otherwise people might not take anny interest in it...
1 Likes this
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Loved ur post and title too Star They were scared like any normal realistic modern-age couple would be thinking about getting pregnant merely after 6-7 months of marriage the way Karthik comforted Naira the understanding they showed in this matter is commendable Clap...They decided to be happy both ways that's like our Kaira Heart Their togetherness is their strength...I agree Papa cool is too cool...Wiaitng for Karthik-Manish track...Also liked Suwanish scenes...Now I'm somehow 90% sure Naira won't be pregnant in actual...CVs are doing all this to promote other couple's marriage in the name of Naira's pregnancy otherwise people might not take anny interest in it...

Thank you Big smile
Yup this what I like about them..."no matter what we will face it together".
Hahahah...yes Swarnish conversations are getting hilarious day by day.
I am pretty sure too. Though even earlier I felt that would be the case mostly.
Lol taking interest part LOL
But I am loving these Kaira moments, a worth watching mini pregnancy trailer before the actual movie Wink

2 Likes this
Originally posted by Angel4KMH.BI

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Thank you Big smile
Yup this what I like about them..."no matter what we will face it together".
Hahahah...yes Swarnish conversations are getting hilarious day by day.
I am pretty sure too. Though even earlier I felt that would be the case mostly.
Lol taking interest part LOL
But I am loving these Kaira moments, a worth watching mini pregnancy trailer before the actual movie Wink

Even I'm loving this phase Big smile This mini trailer has definitely raised my hopes for movie Wink LOL
2 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go