Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra FF:Ishq ki gustaakhiyan shot 6 pg 58,tsr pg 61 MAY 27

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Heyy cuties
back with another new story
I know I know zyada ho raha hai
17 ongoing stories and 5 still in line waiting to get updated and here I am again to bother you all with yet another story of mine but what to do, it is a ritual to give my lovely readers a story as a return gift day after my b'day, and since this time, I celebrated my b'day for whole two days so party toh banti hai boss

This one is the extramarital affair story I had asked suggestions about from all of you and the response I have got was great, actually it is so overwhelming to see someone say, anything from you, we are always ready for your stories

and there were many of such comments which has made me write this one when I had thought to postpone it for a while, but not anymore, I am finally here with the prologue, hope you guys will like it.
Edited by akriti154 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akriti154 thumbnail

PROLOGUE

He smirked devilishly hearing the door getting locked as it was no rocket science to know who it was. With his back facing the door, he leaned his head on the headrest waiting for her to come to him and he didn't had to wait for long actually as soon her fragrance filled his nostrils and he could feel her settling herself comfortably in his lap. He opened his eyes as she held his both hands and guided them to her waist and his grip on her tightened on its own accord, which was something instinctive for him.

"I had been waiting for you baby he whispered to her rubbing his nose on her neckline while his hands began freely roaming on her curves, playing with the buttons of her shirt, trying to free her of the white fabric's cage, he didn't like someone else cage his jaan other than him.

She moaned in ecstasy feeling his lips going south, teasing and tasting her feminine beauty while he was busy enjoying his effect on her.

They were busy in their make out session completely oblivious of the world when his phone began ringing daring to interrupt them in their lone time. Both didn't care to check the same but the shameless creature wasn't just resting in peace and finally, ishita turned a little, without him stopping what he was doing and the moment she glanced at his phone, her body stiffened

"your wife is calling raman" she spoke to him emotionlessly making him halt his actions in mid. He looked away from her and answered the still ringing phone

"raman baby, I am leaving for Europe for a week, do get the credit limit of my card extended" that was all shagun said before raman hummed and both just hung the call. Ishita got up from his lap feeling uncomfortable and was about to leave when he stopped her holding her wrist.

Turning to her only to see her eyes filled with tears, he wiped them off knowing well why she was crying all of a sudden

"It is so damn difficult raman, it is suffocating to see your love with someone else, it is hard to digest that my love spends the night with some other woman"

She said in between her tears while he just hugged her tight, trying to calm her down

"It isn't easy for me either jaan, even I want to be with you always and I know what exactly you must be feeling as I too couldn't bear the thought of you being with that subbu earlier, but trust me, I will change it soon... you trust me na"

He asked her to which she just nodded her head and both just hugged the other, trying to find their solace.

so that's all for the prologue, 160 likes for the first part

Edited by akriti154 - 5 years ago
akriti154 thumbnail

INDEX

SHOT 1

SHOT 2

TEASER

SHOT 3

SHOT 4

TEASER