Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Atif aslam Vs Abhijeet Sawant - Who was more deserving of fame

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
atif aslam got popular in days when abhijeet sawant won indian idol ..technically and vocally abhijeet was much much better singer compare to mediocre atif aslam but atif was promoted well by indian industry esp his boy freind pritam helped him alot 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wQwg_2yy4s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eAENN0n920[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEpoGSZ3vys[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by iambest - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaafi din se India Pakistan match nahi hua yahan pe...

Chalo yeh pakaria shuru karo .
iambest thumbnail
Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Kaafi din se India Pakistan match nahi hua yahan pe...

Chalo yeh pakaria shuru karo .

lol not india pakistan ..i am pakistani 😉 but i believe talented voices ko chance nahi mila and someone like atif got to sing many songs i feel sad for abhijeet sawant 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't remember Abhijeet's singing... the technical side of it.. and cannot listen to videos you posted, right now.
But I remember I loved Rahul Vaidya.. 

I didn't like Atif until I saw a stage performance of his, he sings with an ease and something about his performance made me really respect him. I like almost all his songs from "Jeene Laga hoon" time.. especially Jeena Jeena from Badlapur ❤️

iambest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I don't remember Abhijeet's singing... the technical side of it.. and cannot listen to videos you posted, right now.

But I remember I loved Rahul Vaidya.. 

I didn't like Atif until I saw a stage performance of his, he sings with an ease and something about his performance made me really respect him. I like almost all his songs from "Jeene Laga hoon" time.. especially Jeena Jeena from Badlapur ❤️

their was a reason why rahul vadiya didnt worked because he copied Sonu Nigam voice ...Sonu is still alive so who will listen to rahul vadiya ...but abhijeet had his orginal voice ...beautiful voice with good technical skills yet he didnt got much chances,,,,..i dont like atif on stage from few performence i have seen he go off pitch every single second ...apart from award videos n coke studio where he lypsynch on pre recorded tracks ...he is such a put off concert artist 
Edited by iambest - 6 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iambest

their was a reason why rahul vadiya didnt worked because he copied Sonu Nigam voice ...Sonu is still alive so who will listen to rahul vadiya ...but abhijeet had his orginal voice ...beautiful voice with good technical skills yet he didnt got much chances,,,,..i dont like atif on stage from few performence i have seen he go off pitch every single second ...apart from award videos n coke studio where he lypsynch on pre recorded tracks ...he is such a put off concert artist 

oh..  ..the performance I watched was an award show performance, GIMA or some music award show... he performed several of his and other songs, it felt magical :(
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amit Sana was a better singer than Abhijeet Sawant.
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me personally it's Atif. I love his voice. I don't know about his technical prowess but his voice is just magical. Besides I always preferred Rahul Vaidya to Abhijeet 😉 I heard the version of Rahul Vaidya singing soona soona - one of the most difficult songs to sing - live in one of the tv shows and became his fan yaar
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is abhijit even famous he dissappeared after indian idol

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i like them both..
Abhijeet voice is melodious and i absolutely love his song LAFZON MEIN and Mohobbat Lutaaunga..
 Atif sings songs with so much ease and his voice is GOLD,,