What should be my new ff's plot

Poll

New ff plot?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Somewhatwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am planning to start a new ff but completely split over which plot line I should choose, i have plenty of ideas for each one... im utterly confused. Please all you lovelied contribute to what you would like to see and if you dont like any of them... leave another suggestion down below and I could try to do that. Thank you all,

Here are more detailed explainatuons of the options:
1) starts after their wedding which happens under the same circumstances

2) Or a fresh retelling of the love story where avni's past is slightly different and is suffering through different things and they meet in a different way and fall in love under different circumstances (i havent explained it very well because I dont want to give much away)

3) they meet a few years after seperation, after avni raised their child without him, also revealing the mystery why she left

I think the 2nd one might be strongest but in the case of how many ideas i have for it but i really want to know what you guys think...

Lots of love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_candy15 thumbnail
3rd one will be nice I think.Edited by sugar_candy15 - 6 years ago
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
always separation makes the craving stronger .
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
2nd one is my favourite among the three...
Shreya.. Write it soon.. I have made my vote... But still the plot depends on you. Whatever you'll choose I'll be up to read that...
All the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Somewhatwriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_candy15

3rdone will be nice I think.

Im thinking over the third and 2nd options, weighing out which i think i can write better and make more original but thank you so much for your input it was very helpful
Amaira_Rathore thumbnail
I think that the second one will be awesome and different concept...it will be interesting to read something new...so in my opinion second one will be perfect...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฑ
Somewhatwriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: AgnesFan

always separation makes the craving stronger .

thats so true... im really confused now... but thank you so much for commenting
SweetgirlSami1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Somewhatwriter

I am planning to start a new ff but completely split over which plot line I should choose, i have plenty of ideas for each one... im utterly confused. Please all you lovelied contribute to what you would like to see and if you dont like any of them... leave another suggestion down below and I could try to do that. Thank you all,

Here are more detailed explainatuons of the options:
1) starts after their wedding which happens under the same circumstances

2) Or a fresh retelling of the love story where avni's past is slightly different and is suffering through different things and they meet in a different way and fall in love under different circumstances (i havent explained it very well because I dont want to give much away)

3) they meet a few years after seperation, after avni raised their child without him, also revealing the mystery why she left

I think the 2nd one might be strongest but in the case of how many ideas i have for it but i really want to know what you guys think...

Lots of love

Hi shreya. The plot i love and adore is 2nd one, i was immediately addicted to it as i read it. Do write that. And also post all ur works on avneil on wattpad. I am SamilovesAvNeil there. Message me there that u are shreya of india India-Forums Edited by SweetgirlSami1 - 6 years ago
Somewhatwriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: vu1998

2nd one is my favourite among the three...

Shreya.. Write it soon.. I have made my vote... But still the plot depends on you. Whatever you'll choose I'll be up to read that...
All the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank tou for the everlasting support Vihu, i will never forget it... thank you for letting me know your opinion. I'll post my choice soon. I've already started it now. I think i've made a good decision. Lots of love