KTBM: SS: A Family... Part 2 PG 1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

"we want Divorce"

In court room one couple seat Infront of councillor and asked a Mutual Divorce...

3 years ago...

Karan Khanna weds Tripura Sundari Nagrajan, a love marriage, marriage done in court, parents and there both whole family against there marriage, so they both against there family and done there marriage in court...

Karan Khanna a cricketer, he represents to India cricket team, a famous opener, IPL player, test player, T-20 player & one day star, who complete his 5 thousand runs in one day, who record continously 9 time half century in international career, 6 time century... but his heart beats only for one person, that is Tripura Sundari Nagrajan, who meet him in one ground at Chennai, where he represents his team, she came there for his autograph, when he was nothing...

Tripura- hi..

Karan turn him, who busy in talking with his team members, he look her top to bottom, who wear college uniform, he think, may she was in college, he smiled and asked her- me...

Tripura smile back- yes you..

Karan came near her & she forward a sign book to him, he took in his hand & said- but I m not star...

Tripura- in future you are the star trust me...

Karan look  her & said- I know that but you want my autograph now...

Tripura- when you become a star, that time, around you so much security and no one give me that chance, so can you give me your autograph, plz...

Karan- you know my name..

Tripura- no...

Karan forward his hand- meet me, Karan Khanna and you are my first fan...

Tripura smile & shake hand with him & say- I m Tripura Sundari Nagrajan, now can I get your autograph...

Karan- Yaa sure and he give his autograph to her...

Tripura- thank you...

Karan asked her very quick- what's your number...

Tripura didn't listen him properly- what...

Karan- your personal number...

Tripura- I want your only autograph...

Karan- when I became a Star Yaa I select in our India cricket team, that day I will call you first, that's OK..

Tripura only smile...

Karan- promise...

Tripura think for moment & say- in case I changed my number then...

Karan- I'll find out you, I think you are collage student... so I can find out through your collage dress code...

Tripura- thank you, and she give her number to him and went from there...

Karan's POVs...

"Why I asking her number, oh god, she was nice, Autograph! She is the first who asked me, my autograph, and I asked her personal number, she gave me her number, Tripura Sundari Nagrajan my first fan, who met me in Bangalore ground, when I was nothing, I m Karan Khanna, age 22, who play for his city Mumbai for Ranji trophy... I came Bangalore for match and in stadium on lunch break, I was on ground with other team members, she came there, she wear college dress code, may be she is doing her post graduation, when I was asked her personal number, she was think for moment and asked her next question that is, if she changed her number then... Yaa it's happens most of time, girls change there number, when they don't like unwanted calls... but she not like others... aahhh! What happens to you Karan, it's just a girl, who came and asked your autograph and you gave, but why you asked her number, coz when I became a Star in my cricket career that time I call her to celebrate my success with her, after all she is my best friend... Best Friend??? When these happens... she is only my fan...

Tripura's POVs...

"Why I wanted his autograph, I m not interested in cricket, I respect all players and also game, but never watched and today, I went that stadium only for q story, after all I am a student of literature, I want become a writer and I went there for some story for my project, who girl never watch cricket match, she never update there, today she went in that ground and took a autograph of a boy who's name Karan Khanna, who came there for his match,

A Ranji trophy match... he represents his city, who play so well, who came on pitch to save his team, 86 ball 96 runs not out... I saw his all shots, amazing, he have great future, that's why I asked him his autograph, I am Tripura Sundari Nagrajan, age 21, who doing her master's in English literature, last year, he asked my personal number, I thought for moment and asked him, if I change my number, he was look me once and said "you are college student and i can find out your collage through dress code I was smile on his answer, he was nice, not like other person, not like other boys, that's why I give him number, when he success, will he call me?? Now i m in tension, when he call will call, that time Aapa or Aama will beside me then, how will I pick up that unknown number, Aapa is so much strict towards me coz, my elder sister, she married with her love, who intercaste, why I am thinking on that, it just a call, don't think on that, first why I took his autograph, second why I gave my number to him... mostly I m not fan of cricket and players and I forward my autograph book to him, I am not fan of his, oh god! These question are hunting me...

After six months autograph incidence...

One news flash on TV screen, mobile numerous times rings...

Someone is busy in searching something in cupboard, all room almost messup...

On other place, everywhere tore papers in room, all room, curtains are still down on morning time, night lamps are on, low volume music are playing and someone's head on desk, eyes are closed, full face show that how much tired, mobile are vibrates continously, but sleep not allowed to pick up that and answer...

Other place, where all are room are messup, something got it, and other side continously some person dialed number but no one is pick up that call...

"Why these room so messup

"I was searching something & got that now, I'll clear all mess up, now plz you move from here and pushed lady out from room...  Edited by Arpipatil - 6 years ago
wow. new story. new concept. with our very own Karan and tipsy. loving it. pl pm me from next time whenever u update.
Nice story...
Ab toh forum shant si ho gyi h...
Please update soon...
Thanks for PM...
Again a unique love story of Topsy and Karan with different backgrounds and some of flashback scene.
Part 2

After so much disturbance person open the eyes and pick the call...

"Hello who is it...

"Where are you, on TV...

"Why, what's the need

"Dude you select for Indian cricket team as opener

Karan- what? And he open his eye from deep sleep & on TV, suffering news channel and a breaking news flash, Indian cricket team selection names, Karan's name also flash as new opening batsman for team..

Karan- oh my!!! It's amazing...

Other side, turn a page of book..

Tripura- yes! He is the one Karan Khanna a new opening batsman of team... oh my! my word become a true, it's amazing, where is my mobile... and she started searching her mobile, in all her wardrobe mess, and calling her Maa again from bed room, her Maa came in and asked...

Madhu- what happens now, why are you shouting by my name...

Tripura- Amma where is my mobile..

Madhu- your mobile, you gave to your appa na, last night...

Tripura- ohh where is appa..

Madhu- he went for market...

Tripura- ohhh no.. and she pick up her scooty key and run to entrance...

Madhu- who will clear these mess tirupu..

Tripura shouting from entrance- I'll be back for that amma, you don't worry and she started her scooty and way to market...

Karan search something in drawer and received calls from his relatives & friends but he search number very badly, coz he wanted share his success with his first fan, but that number didn't understand where he was lost that, he didn't remember that paper...

Tripura reached market and found his father at one shop, buying something, she went near him..

Rama Nagrajan, Tripura's father, who strict so much towards her daughter, he didn't like that her daughter talked with boys, but Tripura's most of friends are boys, they all are understand her all situations, they help her so much, towards her father decision, they never call her when she was in home or she with her father, only college is the way they talked with her, Sherry is there crime partner always, she helped her in all...

Rama- what are you doing here?

Tripura- woh appa, I just came here to buy a printing papers..

Rama- last day I buy..

Tripura- oh, I didn't remember that..

Rama- it's OK..

Tripura- give me, that bags..

Rama give bags in her hand & said- you didn't charge your mobile...

Tripura- why appa...

Rama- it's switch off..

Tripura- ohh may be I was forget..

Rama- OK and they came near scooty and he give mobile to her..

Tripura take relief breath & in heart- thank God to save me, thanks to my mind who forget for charge mobile, yes and she smiled in mind...

Whole day passed Karan didn't find number of Tripura..

Tripura waiting for his call, she lie to her father that her cell damage coz of out dated battery, and whole day she took her cell silent for his call...

Tripura with sad tone- he will never call, after all you are just fan, FAN??? How? I m not fan, I m so much expect from him, but that words are mine, Yaa but he forget his words also...

Karan close his eyes for sleeping and something remember and he open his cricket kit old bag and he smiled that he forget that paper in that bag and he open that and find that paper in hand gloves- oh god, find it, how much I was stressed, now I am calling her... and look once clock, indicated 11:30pm and he dialed her number...

Tripura busy in her thoughts with her laptop, her thoughts break by call, she look once true caller indicates number from Mumbai, but true call didn't indicate name and she pick up that call...

Tripura- hello...

Karan- tanpura...

Tripura- what??

Karan- 6 month ago you meet me at Bangalore ground and you are asked me my autograph...

Tripura- it's Tripura, not tanpura...

Karan- sorry woh I didn't remember your name proper, sorry...

Tripura- it's OK & by the way congrats..

Karan- ohhh, thanks, so you didn't forget me..

Tripura- actually today morning your name flash on news and I didn't recognize your name, I almost all my room mess up to find my autograph book, and yes it's that your autograph that time I remember that ground incidence...

Karan- actually whole day I was search your number, finally I remember that I kept your number at safe place that was my hand gloves, who I used 6 month ago, thanks to my gloves, who safe your number in that...

Tripura- oh...

Karan- once again thanks to you..

Tripura- why..

Karan- woh you didn't change your number, that's why...

Tripura smile & say- ohh then thanks to appa, who want these number, that's why we are talking, you fulfill your promise...

Karan- after all I m Karan Khanna, you are the first person who want my autograph, when I was play Ranji trophy..

Tripura- that was not actual story behind that incidence...

Karan- don't tell me you are not fan of cricketer...

Tripura- but I respect..

Karan- OK..

Tripura- so...

Karan- nothing...

Tripura- then I...

Karan- can we talked daily..

Tripura- no..

Karan- why?

Tripura- my parents didn't like that...

Karan- what not like...

Tripura- talked with boys...

Karan- why...

Tripura- it's a big story...

Karan- OK, then...

Tripura- but why you want talked with me daily...

Karan- ahhh you are my first fan...

Tripura- oh... but I m sorry, we can't talked daily and most of these number always in appa's hand, when I was in college that time these number with me and after I reach home, appa check my cell so...

Karan- your family is strict..

Tripura- Yaa...

Karan- if you like talked with me then plz call me, I would like to talked with you...

Tripura- Yaa sure, but you will went for your match out of country, then how can I..

Karan- I'll convert my number, but one thing I want to asked you...

Tripura- say...

Karan- actually I don't know and didn't asked you once also that, you like to talked with me daily..

Tripura- still we are talking, when I didn't like person, that time I cut that call in 30 sec, and we are talked more then 10 minutes..

Karan- ohh, by the way friends...

Tripura- friends...

Karan- its end on question mark..

Tripura- no it's 3 full stop..

Karan- you are thinking...

And same time Tripura's bed room door knock from out side...

Tripura- listen somebody is came I am end these call and we talked later, I will call tomorrow noon, on lunch time plz don't call me me, & she cut that call and delete that number and switch off that phone again, went to open the door, Rama on door and asked...

Rama- what are you babbling...

Tripura- nothing appa, I was sleeping..

Rama- these Shetty! Again high his TV volume..

Tripura- is that OK appa, you go and take a rest, good night...

Ram went from there she closed her bed room door & sorry to him in her heart...

Karan talked with himself- you want talked with her daily, why Mr. Karan Khanna, what she think about you, you wanted talked with her more, she also didn't forget me, nice... she is your only fan & now friend... friend with three full stop, thinking.. what's the meaning of that and he closed his eyes with Tripura's three full stop meaning...

Tripura thinking on there talks, they both first meet, and he called her, as his promise, he fulfill his promise, he called her.. and she smiled and close her eye and draft into sleep...

Continue soon...

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all...

Ganpati Bappa Morya...
Nice concept. Loved the story.

something new refreshing on AriKa that will be going to awesome for sure... Karan is big name in cricket awesome so unintention AriKa met & fall for each other unknowingly awesome mind blowing too good... I enjoyed the first part being in suspance so moving on for next to read...

it was nice intro of Karan & Tripura along with her family so her family is strict hmmm something interesting by these I can say this will be like Chup chup k love story for sure so starting is scary why they want divorce don't know will be waiting for update to know...

Wow nice one di... continue soon
Strict father will surely create problem in the love story of Karan and Tipsy which is yet to made.