Sameer-Srishti: Yay or Nay?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys!

From how the show is progressing, it seems PreeRan are gonna be one of the lead couples of KDB. I was wondering about the other sister- Srishti and who is intended to be her mister.

Since we already have a nokjhok couple in the form of PreeRan, I am not interested in watching SamTi/SamIshti. Their nokjhok scenes are annoying and not cute or endearing.

Sameer as a character just doesn't have the presence of a protagonist. I feel Srishti needs someone else who can help her grow as a character.

Further, is Sameer gonna become an antagonist? Spurred on by Rishabh's frequent diatribes? He is also not promoted as a main lead and the off screen segments are done by the foursome- Manit, Dheeraj, Shraddha and Anjum.

Sameer might fall for Srishti but she could get married to maybe Rishabh (that sets up Rishabh as Sameer's foil) and Sameer-Sherlin might form an unholy alliance to bring down the Luthra Love Quadrangle. 😆

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not at all. Sameer and Srishti look quite good.
But Rishabh and Srishti horrible , cant even think of them together.
My choice is obviously Rishta and they never promoted Preetan as the lead till now so there's some hope.
but if its not Rishta then another girl for Rishabh because a person like Rishabh definitely deserves an amazing personality as a life partner.
That thing is not within Srishti at all.
So sameer srishti yes but Rishabh srishti no  not at all..
Even Srishti will not look good with Karan as well.
So srishti is good with either sameer or a new lead..

Srimukhi thumbnail
According to zeetv promoting preeran in bigzeeawards I feel it's preeran for sure...But sherlin is looking like a strong character and somehow she will enter into Luthra house...And coming to sameer I'm not understanding who actually he is? Also is he elder/younger brother of Karan?...And will shristi end up as a bahu in Luthra house is still unpredictable...As shez a girl with higher dreams
Blairchuck thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessArohi

Not at all. Sameer and Srishti look quite good.

But Rishabh and Srishti horrible , cant even think of them together.
My choice is obviously Rishta and they never promoted Preetan as the lead till now so there's some hope.
but if its not Rishta then another girl for Rishabh because a person like Rishabh definitely deserves an amazing personality as a life partner.
That thing is not within Srishti at all.
So sameer srishti yes but Rishabh srishti no not at all..
Even Srishti will not look good with Karan as well.
So srishti is good with either sameer or a new lead..

Zee is promoting Preetan as lead.
Blairchuck thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They should bring some tall guy for srishti
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shrishti is my fave character after Rishabh, and I agree with you that her and Sameer's fights are annoying and cringeworthy TBH. I hope that they find a new dude for Shrishti someone similar to Rishab and someone who is tall 🤣. I hope they don't pair her up with the Luthra brothers because she doesn't have any feelings for them yet- she knows Rishabh is falling for Preeta and she likes Karan as a fan so I hope it stays that way and Shrishti doesn't turn into a psycho villain 🥱 Edited by Tani91 - 6 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
I love Shrishti and Sameer together, so I'd prefer that over a new lead for Shrishti. And if Preeta and Karan are endgame, then I wouldn't mind seeing Rishabh with Sherlin - she's awesome, I absolutely adore her, do not turn her into a vamp Kekta! Edited by foreverlazy - 6 years ago
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I personally don't mind Sameer and Shristi and I wish to break the whole height stereotype but saying all that I do think there is a chance that she may end up with Rishabh (this may have been decided because of height since it is an EK show :P) and like you mentioned i also think there is a chance that Sameer becomes negative if he falls in love with Shristi.  But these are theories only time will tell.  But I also personally hope PreeRan is end game 
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: 3dancelover

I personally don't mind Sameer and Shristi and I wish to break the whole height stereotype but saying all that I do think there is a chance that she may end up with Rishabh (this may have been decided because of height since it is an EK show :P) and like you mentioned i also think there is a chance that Sameer becomes negative if he falls in love with Shristi.  But these are theories only time will tell.  But I also personally hope PreeRan is end game 

I've probably said this a billion times before, but Kekta and her stereotypical ass can suck it! I'm rooting for Sameer and Shrishti, and I do feel like Sameer can potentially have some gray shades, but I don't see him as becoming completely negative. 
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After today episode, I found shristi is farrr better than sherlin...she will become the real phycho, if rishab marry her... poor, he should speak up atleast now...if not preeta, he should stay single rather than marrying this sherlin...relse his life would be hell...nd even if preeran happen, she won't let them stay happy...
I read in spoiler that preeta chooses Deepak to marry as I think Kareena will be furious on preeta for the rumours that having affair with Karan nd rishab