TOI :Trouble between Kasam actors Ssharad Malhotra and Amit Tandon?

Posted: 6 years ago
While actor Amit Tandon is already dealing with a lot in his personal life with his wife Ruby's imprisonment in a Dubai jail, the actor is now facing challenges on the professional front, too. Reportedly, not all is well between him and Kasam co-actor Ssharad Malhotra.

According to reports, during a shoot Ssharad was required to walk in the same frame as his leading lady Kratika Sengar. However, Ssharad refused to do so and asked the director to go ahead with just Kratika in the shot.

When the director went to Amit, who is a new entry on the show for it, he readily agreed. But when Ssharad learnt about Amit stepping in for him, he decided to shoot the scene himself.

This has pretty much made the cold vibes between the two evident.

Kasam has seen several twists in its plot and has managed to keep the viewers glued to their screens. It took a 7-year leap in June.

Kasam...Tere Pyaar Ki is about eternal love going beyond lifetimes. Playing the part of star-crossed soul mates, Rishi and Tanushree fall in love with each other so intensely that they overcome the vagaries of destiny.
Tfs but that news is really sad hope sub acha ho jaye best wishes for ssharad and amit
This is a fake news. Its not true.
Originally posted by Lornab

This is a fake news. Its not true.
Really hope so
What...? Y would sharad refuse to walk in the same frame as kratika?
Hope its fake but if it's true...its a stupid thing to fall out over!😳
It's bakwas news, don't know why we are responding to it? I'd seen it as soon as it was posted, but didn't like to value it. It's surely a fake and a shit news  
Originally posted by Suntala

It's bakwas news, don't know why we are responding to it? I'd seen it as soon as it was posted, but didn't like to value it. It's surely a fake and a shit news  
exactly! From recent insta posts all seem to be gelling well with each other...
Have u seen amit's  latest post on the prank he played on kratika? Must watch ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by iram510

exactly! From recent insta posts all seem to be gelling well with each other...
Have u seen amit's  latest post on the prank he played on kratika? Must watch ðŸ˜†

Yes! I watched, but it didn't look like his victory as Amit has claimed. He'd ran away from his seat but Kratika was only got jerked slightly. 
Originally posted by Suntala

Yes! I watched, but it didn't look like his victory as Amit has claimed. He'd ran away from his seat but Kratika was only got jerked slightly.

Right I also don't think it is his victory.If any thing suddenly come infront of u .U will surely get shock for a second but it doesn't mean that u got scread. 😆 Any way amit is happy in this victory.Waiting for Sm revenge hope it should be in a dhamakedar way
Wish this post was avoided. We just saw a beautiful family pic and every actor's problem are temporary - as they are professionals and they do know how not to take things seriously - for long - as they work on day to day basis. News true or not - their performance are rocking for sure...and  they are intelligent enough not to get affected by such minor issues...which is common in every field,.