Chow
Jeet Das
Amardeep
AVP
Ayush Mukesh
House of Suraj
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Pick one please . If you want comment the reason or just vote:)
For me there is two winner..Aryan and Bir..Aryan is consistent throughout tge season and is the deserving first one to enter top 6..No flaw in his act..while Bir initially have not great acts but that was not his fault,it was his choreography.Now he has improved immensely and what way..If i have choose one i will go for Aryan off course..Hope he wins.😊
being partial towards dharmesh i really want aryan or tarun shivani to win this season ðŸ˜³
voting for aryan
Aryan Patra is my favorite in terms of technique and dance style, stage presence. I would like him to win. He gets my vote. 

Bir Radha Sherpa is also one of my favorites. I think he is the people's favorite. He has that Xfactor too, his own style, a hunger / eagerness and I think everyone wants him to succeed, more or less because of his background story. His mother and the saree story. Maybe we get to see that in the show. 

Chow... I read on forum that he is out... Too bad because I wanted him to get further in this race too. I will never forget his beautiful audition. 

I think, regardless who wins, we will see and hear much more from this seasons candidates afterwards. 
If I would have to chose one I'll vote for Aryan, for being clean, right on techniques, superb energy & great dancing.
Other than him Tarun Shivani & Bir are my favorite too.
Today's episode ...fab episode. The competition is wide open for 6th place..
Tuttix..

forbidden fruit

Chow 

house of Suraj hv performed like their life depended on it...

MINDBLOWING  PERFORMANCES... Better than the best till now...honestly..

Jeet too performed but I don't know if it was to the.level..

And it looks like tomorrow's performances by Bir ..Tarun Shivani hv added to flawless show!! 

I hv no idea how Remo will decide and now I DONT KNOW WHO WILL WIN??!!! Today's performances matched the best. 

Whoever wants to win will hv to be consistently good from now on. Chows performance ...ufff!!!! TUTTIX...so powerful...I can't believe these are the same group performing till now..they upped their level 10

And Raaghav s comedy...the whole set including cameramen pait phootphoot kar hus rahe thhay..his act with Shakti..Jacqueline ..not to be.missed episode.
Edited by pakeezah - 6 years ago
Aryan is the true winner. What he has earned, noone in the show has got that. So he will get what he deserves.