#2 khinche mujhe koi dor teri ore,pt 19 on pg 143,teaser on 146

Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone, again I am here to bother all of u with a new prologue but what to do, I can't help as today is the birthday of one of our sweet friend and lovely writer. 

I think many must have guessed, and the one who couldn't,it OK lete tell, so today is our very sweet buddy's birthday and that is none another then Aakriti aka akriti154 aka aaku.yes she celebrates her birthday today i.e on 21st of August, so let's everyone wish her on her big day. 

WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR 
MAY GOD FULFILL ALL UR WISHES AND BLESS U WITH HIS CHOICE OF GIFT 
HOPE U GET EVERYTHING U DESIRE AND DESERVE
MAY THIS YEAR BRING LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE

Lots of hugs for u

Party hard

Now the gift, so here is ur gift for the day. 

#2 KHINCHE MUJHE KOI DOR TERI ORE 

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
Prologue 

Registrar forwarded the marriage register towards ishra and said-now please both of u sign here, so that u can be legally married. 

Toshiji came forward and told Raman to sign there. Raman nodded happily and signed at the register. Then he forwarded register towards ishita, registrar told her to sign also, but she was just looking at the register. 

Seeing no response from ishita, amma elbowed ishita and said-ishu tum bhi sign karo. 

Ishita looked at amma and said meekly only audible to amma-please amma, don't say me to do this. I can't do this. She said with moist eyes and ran out of the room. Raman was going behind her to stop her when toshiji hold his hand. 

Raman -maa, meri ishi chali gayi, woh mujhse shaadi nahi karegi kya. He said making a baby face. 

Toshiji -jarur karegi puttar. She said and Raman snuggled into toshiji nodding his head. Mr bhalla signalled amma appa to go to ishita and convince her for marriage. They nodded and went out and saw ishita standing in a corner and sobbing. 

Appa-what is this ishu, come and complete the formalities. 

Ishita-mujhe nahi shaadi karni raman se. Aap log kaisa apni beti ki shaadi ek pagal se karwa sakte hai. 

Amma-kanna please don't say like this, we r doing this for ur happiness only.

Ishita-i can never be happy with him. He did wrong with me. 

Appa-we understand kanna, but he is accepting u. Tumhare bachche ko apna naam de raha hai. 

Ishita-its his child too appa, he raped me and mujhe pregnant kar diya. And in place of punishing him, Aap log meri shaadi karwa rahen hai usse. It's not done. 

Appa-hum kar bhi kya sakte hai, Raman is mentally challenged, even if we fight a case against him, we r not going to get anything. It's good that they r accepting u. Itne bade log hai, tu bahut khush rahegi. 

Ishita -i can never be happy with him. If u guys can not punish him then I will punish him. Yes I will marry him but only to punish him. She said with hatred filled voice and went inside and seeing her, raman start jumping in joy clapping while his teddy, mintu was in his hand. 

Ishita walked inside with a heavy heart determined to punish raman for his bad doing but little she knew that very soon everything will be changed forever. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. And don't forget to wish the birthday girl. 

Ps-175+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
Fantastic  prologue 
Update soon 
Nice prologue.
Loved the concept.
Ishu not loving Raman.
And most twisted part Raman raped ishu.
Hope I start this story soon.
Thanks for pm.
Continue soon.
And wish you a very happy birthday , birthday girl
ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAKU DI
Happy Birthday Di...
Stay blessed...

Interesting prologue Di...
Raman is mentally challenged...
Ishita hates Raman as he forced himself on her...
Ishita is pregnant with his child now...
She is marrying him to punish for his deeds...
Plz update soon...
Thank u...
Happy Birthday dear
Interesting prologue di
Update soon plz
Thanks for pm
Raman raped ishita!!! And he is mentally unstable!!! Interesting 😕 🤣