Savitri Devi College and Hospital

||Request to Varun Kapoor Fans||

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Whoever in this forum like/love or do minimal respect of Varun Kapoor pls refrain yourself from giving clarification to any obsessed attention seeker on other SNS.
I jst cm across a post of Swarda (Sanchi) where I see many demeaning comments about Varun Kapoor from sm ppl claiming to be fan of other male lead...
Well I personally blv they r born bashers and just here to mk a mess in name of fan otherwise to do "Jaap" of their favs they dn need to do "Paap" of defaming Varun..

Its been long I saw ppl namcalling SanVeer calling Veer stupid and stuff but we ignored but now its about actor thing and the tolerance level touched the bar

Keep all the gals for ur fav if nt one
Veer dn need anyone frankly speaking and Sanchi too never So pls stop targetting him and abusing him in his co-star posts splly when the post is not about him

Varun fans Its nt SanVeer anymore so if feels avoid Swarda posts or turn deaf to the abusive cmmnts for Varun
As Vk hates Bashing 
Please for him dnt involve urself in any clarification circle
We really dnt need to give any justification
Keep Loving VARUN KAPOOR
#VarunKapoorBestChe😎 and we r his people
as he said I love them and They love me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wait what 😲 why is varun being bashed on sns usne kya kiya bechara toh khud social media pe nahi hai toh bashing kisliye soumi???? Some ppl need to tell the difference between actor and character seriously yaar heights. Well whoever these losers are can go rot in hell 😊

Btw I have doubts now about sanveer not happening weren't they supposed to give a fake marriage track but Mila kya 😆 Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
tryrose thumbnail
I felt very bad reading the defaming words about Varun in swarda's posts but no comments...
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tryrose

I felt very bad reading the defaming words about Varun in swarda's posts but no comments...

Lets forget about them some ppl's lives revolve around sns and celebs 24/7 its pathetic 🥱 his bday is coming up soon lets all make that day special for him 😳
tryrose thumbnail
Are you all planning something suprising for Varun on his birthday? He seems to be a very simple guy.
mystique_4008 thumbnail

I just read the comments now all I can do is 😆 🤢 "varun doesnt knw the A of acting" bashers plz try to come up with better jokes instead of coming up with such delusional and tasteless ones. There is no need to defame him just because they "love" vikram.

I'm so glad varun is not on any SNS 😉
soumi93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Wait what 😲 why is varun being bashed on sns usne kya kiya bechara toh khud social media pe nahi hai toh bashing kisliye soumi???? Some ppl need to tell the difference between actor and character seriously yaar heights. Well whoever these losers are can go rot in hell 😊

Btw I have doubts now about sanveer not happening weren't they supposed to give a fake marriage track but Mila kya 😆

Cherry go on IG and joke all i cn do after reading those comments is🤣
Like their desperate attempt to defame Varun speaks volume about what he is actually😆idiot dumb heads dnt even get that
On a serious note this is being happening there from long and Swarda do reads all bt never asked them to stop is making me more annoyed🥱Splly when her posts dnt includes Varun

I so miss VaHe😭
soumi93 thumbnail

Are you all planning something suprising for Varun on his birthday? He seems to be a very simple guy.

Ye bhi koi puhne waali baat he😛
soumi93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I just read the comments now all I can do is 😆 🤢 "varun doesnt knw the A of acting" bashers plz try to come up with better jokes instead of coming up with such delusional and tasteless ones. There is no need to defame him just because they "love" vikram.

I'm so glad varun is not on any SNS 😉

Bold- this is nt a solution sm ppl r actually making it worse simply
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soumi93

Cherry go on IG and joke all i cn do after reading those comments is🤣
Like their desperate attempt to defame Varun speaks volume about what he is actually😆idiot dumb heads dnt even get that
On a serious note this is being happening there from long and Swarda do reads all bt never asked them to stop is making me more annoyed🥱Splly when her posts dnt includes Varun

I so miss VaHe😭

This has been happening from a long time 😲 😕 no wonder I was thinking why some vikram phans suddenly talking shit about VK. If swarda reads those comments then defo she needs to tell them to stop. Some losers are namecalling her co star and she is keeping quiet 🥱 very disappointing I must say especially when her posts have nothing to do with varun. I miss vahe too 😭