Sensational South

Story Discontinued On IF

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Sort of an index, the updates are on the following page numbers:

++++++++++

Amarendra stood with a ear to ear smile. While Devasena stared at him with a frown, a disgust. She came forward, stood face to face and eye to eye and uttered distinctly,  " Are you a man even? " 
Amarendra's smile didn't lessen a penny. Instead it broadened. 
" I have the same question in mind. Are you a woman? "

Devasena glared. Her breathing fastened. 
" What exactly do you mean? " 

" Look at them. If every woman of Bhopal could knock down eve-teasers this way, India would soon grow unsafe for men." Amarendra chuckled. 

" But since, not a single man in real terms comes to a woman's rescue, India tops the chart of being the most unsafe for women. " 

Devasena decided to no longer waste her time. She turned to go. 

" I don't think a woman like you ever desired a man's help. " 

Devasena turned again towards him. 

" The truth is, people like you who look like men fill the universe." 
She pointed at those lying on the ground flattened by her punches. 
" They are better. At least they act like a man, in teasing a woman. " 

A hatred appeared in her eyes. That made her oblivious to the fact that a goon from the bunch had just regained consciousness, and was ready to attack from the back. 

" Watch out Devasena!"

Taken aback at how he knew her name, Devasena couldn't just judge what was happening when in a split second a big punch and a kick flew past her after a muscular hand almost threw her away from the field of action to his back. 

A current flashed through Devasena with the touch. So devastating a current that the world before her slowly grew blur. All she could see was the goon flying off and the man standing a guard, the man whose touch made her feel as if she was thunder struck!

Devasena fainted.

Devasena regained consciousness in a majestic bedroom, on a velvet bed amongst the softest pillows she ever felt. She slowly sat up. The room was empty. 
And she immediately recollected how she fainted. 
A fear gripped her immediately. 
The man...where did he bring me? 
Devasena felt no pain in her body at all. But she definitely remebered the current that passed through her. She very well knew of static concepts of electricity. But this was definitely something different. 
Apart from that, she remembered how the goon flew almost ten feet above the ground to almost a hundred kilometres away. 
She herself was a black belt, but never in her life had she seen such a powerful knock out! 

Devasena slowly walked out of the immense bedroom. She knew this was more of a palace than any ordinary dwelling. The long empty corridors with exquisite light arrangements lining the walls voted for her thought. 

Devasena slowly uttered as she walked along the corridor, " Hello! Anyone there? "

The corridor was lined by doors, all closed. The end of the corridor marked the gateway to an extravagant hall. Empty. 

Devasena felt an uneasiness. A discomfort she had undergone quite a number of times in her life, and she had scientifically known it to be something called 'deja vu.' A feeling of having been there, having done that. 
The discomfort increased manifolds as she stepped into the hall. The hall looked more like a courtroom, a huge one. She couldn't see the roof, that high it was. 

Devasena gathered courage and shouted again, " Hello! Who's there? Who brought me here? " 

Although no one answered back, the carefully lit up hall marked the presence of life in this very castle. 

Devasena walked slowly down the hall. The walls were immeasurably tall. And had paintings of descendants in line.

' Queens' , read an embossing at beginning of the series. 

As she slowly walked on, letting the beauty of each woman sink in, her feet suddenly would move no longer. Her body went numb, her mind went empty, her eyes went blind... 

A lady stared back at her from a massive oil painting, draped in blue, comfortably sitted on a royal chair, ornamented with the jewels Devasena had never seen in life, with nature behind and swans surrounding her, but most importantly, having a face she had known for long, a face she saw everyday ... in the mirrors. 
An embossing below the painting read, 'Rajmataa Devasena' . 

Devasena lost balance as if the ground below her shook. Her throat felt dry. She grabbed something she herself didn't know and somehow balanced herself. 

The next moment the hall reverberated with her command, " Whoever brought me here, come out...!! Come face me instead of playing these bad games!! " 

Immediately, in moments, a baritone responded back, " Our fate brought you here Devasena. An incomplete story, brought you here... 
Welcome home ... Maharaani Devasena! "
Edited by Penfolk - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeeneKeIshare thumbnail
Oh..my God... Take a bow Kaushi ji πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BRILLIANT is the only word I can say πŸ‘

And you can't stop there ..you just can't ..no way 
pooja123ar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New story πŸ˜› loved the beginning,something on amarendra devasena after long time,really excited.
Ps:can u pls write something on Jai vennel too ,their story seemed incomplete in the film ,no proper story line or scenes.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JeeneKeIshare

Oh..my God... Take a bow Kaushi ji πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BRILLIANT is the only word I can say πŸ‘

And you can't stop there ..you just can't ..no way 

It's a one shot LakshakiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much!
Penkie06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja123ar

New story πŸ˜› loved the beginning,something on amarendra devasena after long time,really excited.
Ps:can u pls write something on Jai vennel too ,their story seemed incomplete in the film ,no proper story line or scenes.

No new story. Just a one shot that began and ended.😊

Meenu writes Jai Vennela FF. Visit the second page of Bahubali discussion thread and you will find the links.
JeeneKeIshare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Penfolk

It's a one shot LakshakiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much!

Not fair πŸ˜”
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this and posting it here as well.
Nicely done Kaushi πŸ˜Š
fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! Where in the world did that come from ?
Totally out of the box ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

But you did not PM me. Bad girl!😑

Still, love your story, and love you !❀️
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Not fair..I want to know more. That was so gripping. Pls reconsider your decision kaushiji. .this story has a lot of potential. .plsss. .I know you can. 
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omo! ! !  Our beloved amarsena is back! !  Plz keep writing, I know this ff is OS but yeh dil maangey moreπŸ€—