Posted: 6 years ago
Shubh that is..something unique would have bee n nice
I didn' t like the name,  Shubh since Ishwari kept it. I think dev should change it.
Did not like it...
It should have been starting with D..
I did not like it. The name is so old sounding
Originally posted by mily_mathew

I did not like it. The name is so old sounding

Shubha is the female name common in South India and boring name and now male name Shubh, didn't like. Whats in a name, the serial is ending.
Originally posted by pkbdas61

Did not like it...
It should have been starting with D..
Exactly what I think .
I wanted their 2nd child's name to start with D . 
Originally posted by suma74

Shubha is the female name common in South India and boring name and now male name Shubh, didn't like. Whats in a name, the serial is ending.
Tbh given the way the characters are behaving, I'm happy it's ending. Sona is almost sacrificing lamb
I liked the name because of its meaning - Auspicious - lucky - good😃. Suhana made it pleasant for Sona and helped her to have an aim in her life when everything was lost and also made it pleasant for both Dev and Sona to curtail their differences and bitterness against each other. Raunak brought brightness or a ray of light in otherwise dark life of Dev Dixit after he lost everything. Now Shubh or the auspicious one will hopefully make their life better or a good one where they will face their problems together as a family with his entry.😳
Originally posted by _suchi_

His other name is vidvaan
Is it his name is vidvaan
shouldn't dev or sona decide the name,... Even if ishwari had problem with the word ' fetus' they cud simply call it baby. No gender issues. And i dislike it how ishwari wants it to be a boy more than a girl. surely she is not bias but still...