Avneet Kaur should have been Dharma - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by luxmi_1029

New to this forum. I think the actress who plays dharma is doing just fine. She is young, we need to give her room to grow as an actress. Her onscreen mother-daughter chemistry with shwetha is really good.

I like the dharma/bindusar pairing but i am uncomfortable with the intensity of romance scene they are given... Are they not under age?

Ofcourse they are under age! I mean Siddharth is 16 and Avneet is 15, so the makers should keep that in mind🤢

Idk about Prerna as her age is not mentioned anywhere but she does look older to Siddharth. And why just makers the actors themself should put a clause or reservation for romantic scenes, they're UNDER AGE ghar pe pitayi hogi😛
Originally posted by --Royal--

😊

For  teenage romance is big No frm my side... though they showed Sid as Bindusar is 18 but in reality he is 16 so feels  weird Balaji shud use Sid's talent without any romantic scene. 
🤓😆🤔
Agreed. I don't feel comfortable seeing these young actors perform romantic scenes. Some of what they have already done was too intense for me.  What i do want to see is bindusar and dharma compete with eachother for nandini's maternal affection. I can't wait to see that.  

Personally i want to see Bindusar's complicated  relation with his mom ( nandini) and with his father but ekta mata sabkuch dekhayge bas wahi nhi dekhayge 😳  only one encounter they showed whr Nandini gives firstaid to bindusar but that scene ws magic ❤️ wants more Mom-son scene and not able to connect with Nandini and Dharma's relation. I want to see more nandini-bindusar bonding... The love nandini has for bindusar and dharma is very nice to watch. I love watching nadini/dharma scenes now and can't wait to see more bindusar/nandini.  
As a CAS fan I needed someone as good as Pallavi for Dharma in CAS. And this girl is doing quite good in acting. She is also beautiful. So I am quite happy of the choice. Both Sid and her have chemistry which I can't see in Sid and Avneet. To be honest she is far better than Avneet for the role. 
[QUOTE=BreezyBoo]Just caught up on Chandra Nandini and uggh the new lead actress has no charm🤢
Was searching her name only to criticize her nonsensical acting, Ikr I cant be rude as she's kid but C'mon what went wrong with the CASTING DEPT? They had soo many options than this girl. Siddharth is an amazing actor and Prerna's nowhere near to his acting, expressing whatsoever😵

If they need TRP's then they should throw this girl out who can't ACT😕 I dont hate her, I just didn't like her 'ACTING'. She wasn't convincing since her character isnt well etched and upar se her acting is super irritating.😭

Are CV's blind? She looked little older to him and their romancing is cringeworthy specially her expressions. Honestly Im not calling her ugly and stuff, but she needs to grow as an actress. This can be seen in the Hamaam scene😆 They tried hard to show it as romance but they WERE uncomfortable🤣

I feel the girl who played Charumathi could've been a better 'DHARMA'. Her acting had that impact on me instantly. And even my mom said 'this girl is cute'. Soo yeah Avneet should've played Dharma as they both look super-cute as a pair. (Errm, yeah they're kids) 

Siddharth and Avneet gel well too😛 I wanted Charumathi to be positive character but as already shown she's super evil🤪

The only good thing about Chandra Nandini is Rajat, Shweta, Siddharth, Avneet, Tanu and maybe everyone else but this girl named 'Prerna' who apparently plays the lead now with zero skills. 🤣

Okay,Im not against her let's see but for me AVNEET SHOULD'VE BEEN PAIRED OPPOSITE SIDDHARTH This is my POV. 

Im sorry if there are any Prerna Sharma fans here, this is just a fun post criticizing her acting skills.😳

(gosh i know they're kids😆)

First of all, Siddharth is way more experienced than Prerna Sharma. If you know anything about him, he's done Ashoka which was similar to Chandra Nandni. In the sense that it used Hindi and it was based on the olden times etc. Which means, that Siddharth already had experience in speaking Hindi language fluently, horse riding etc. And Avneet has done other roles. Prerna on the other hand, I think this is her first show. So don't you think comparing her with Siddharth and Avneet would be unfair.

I think Prerna is perfect for this role and I actually like  her pairing with Siddharth. I really enjoy watching their scenes with all the tashan. She is beautiful and looks old enough for her character. I think the roles everyone got suits them perfectly well. I can't imagine Prerna being Charumati or Avneet being Dharma. Also, I'm pretty sure Prerna, Avneet, and Siddharth are all friends, so they wouldn't appreciate you criticizing her like that😕

So what if she looks older to him. I haven't read anywhere that men can't marry someone younger than them. You really think these Maharajas and Rajkumars cared about age when it came to marriage.

It's their first romantic scene, so of course they will be uncomfortable. And by the way, she IS supposed to look uncomfortable, as all heroines usually do in such scenes. 

And I really don't know what you guys get by comparing two actresses or actors in their looks or acting. I mean the casting is already done! It's not like they will throw someone out of the show just because you don't like them. and if you really can't stand her, then you always have a option of skipping her parts in the show😕

I did not mean to hurt anyone by my post, but I do NOT appreciate such cruel criticism against anyone.
I mean imagine if she read your post what she would think and how hurt she would be. These actors work their tails off everyday just so that we can enjoy watching these shows. And we should appreciate them, NOT criticize them like this.
Originally posted by Mrs.Maurya

IDK if all people act the same or it depends on the show? Like I would really ask this, where were you when few actresses/actors got bashed for their acting? Its common in their field. And if criticism affects your work then 'ouch that's not good'. 

Yes it might be her first show so she definitely has to bring her A game or else she'll get butchered specially when there are people better than her. She is the LEAD FYI so she has to bring that charm. 

And if you cant stand criticism you always have the option of skipping the post 🤢than arguing since this post aint for hatred. It was just to express my views. Amd as I said she deserves a fair chance but has to improve alot. 
Agree with you girl lacks the charm and grace. Also looks much older too siddharth. And her expressions are like she is drunk 🥱 Especially those Hamam scenes, Where her expressions were like; she is fully boozed. i wish i can post those screen shots.

And yea even siddharth nigam cant save this show. cause the storyline sucks big time.
all young characters seem like comedy circus.
Edited by Shivani__ - 6 years ago

[/QUOTE=BreezyBoo]

IDK if all people act the same or it depends on the show? Like I would really ask this, where were you when few actresses/actors got bashed for their acting? Its common in their field. And if criticism affects your work then 'ouch that's not good'. 

Yes it might be her first show so she definitely has to bring her A game or else she'll get butchered specially when there are people better than her. She is the LEAD FYI so she has to bring that charm. 

And if you cant stand criticism you always have the option of skipping the post 🤢than arguing since this post aint for hatred. It was just to express my views. Amd as I said she deserves a fair chance but has to improve alot. 
[/QUOTE]
I am not arguing. All I said was that, you shouldn't bash or critisize actors since it isn't nice to do so😕I can stand criticism by the way, I said I don't appreciate such CRUEL criticism. Critisizing someone is one thing, but litterally bashing them is not appreciable. This is my point of view, someone dosen't have to agree with me. And if someone is bashing actors/actresses, then are you obligated to follow them? 

This was my point of view regarding such criticism and I wrote my posts thinking that everyone has the right to share their views. I do apologize if I said anything hurtful to you in any of my posts😊 And I hope you don't think of me as an enemy or a hater😆
Edited by Mrs.Maurya - 6 years ago
[QUOTE=Shivani__]
And yea even siddharth nigam cant save this show. cause the storyline sucks big time.
all young characters seem like comedy circus.

No, I don't think so😕 I like all the young characters and I think the show has a lot of potential. I just wish it doesn't end. (Fingers Crossed)
Originally posted by Mrs.Maurya

Even after Bindu entry trps are low.. so the show will end.
She does look older.. The other girl, who plays his to be wife, looks alright paired with him.

And since they are both under age, I hope the makers dont go overboard with their romance and stuff...