Avneet Kaur should have been Dharma - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
After today's episode i can't see anyone else play dharma but prerna. The way she put those bratty teen royals in place was a treat.  Siddharth and Prerna are doing a lovely job in the intense clashing scenes. They both have this strength that can be seen through their facial expressions.  
Prerna's makeup has also improved... And i think now she matches veey well with Siddharth's look.  

On instagram it seems like Siddharth/Avneet already have a large fan following for their previous work. Imo, if i were given a choice between Bindu/Dharma and Bindu/Charumati, i would choose Bindu/Dharma only if Karthikey was not in the picture.  The innoncence and sweetness in Dharma/Karthikey's scenes is a nice break from what's been happening thus far.

Now that CN is getting back on track with Chandra/Nandini, i hope the writers will soon interwine their story better with Bindu/Dharma's.  I just hope they do not sabotage Bindu's character by then.
Originally posted by luxmi_1029

After today's episode i can't see anyone else play dharma but prerna. The way she put those bratty teen royals in place was a treat.  Siddharth and Prerna are doing a lovely job in the intense clashing scenes. They both have this strength that can be seen through their facial expressions.  
Prerna's makeup has also improved... And i think now she matches veey well with Siddharth's look.  

On instagram it seems like Siddharth/Avneet already have a large fan following for their previous work. Imo, if i were given a choice between Bindu/Dharma and Bindu/Charumati, i would choose Bindu/Dharma only if Karthikey was not in the picture.  The innoncence and sweetness in Dharma/Karthikey's scenes is a nice break from what's been happening thus far.

Now that CN is getting back on track with Chandra/Nandini, i hope the writers will soon interwine their story better with Bindu/Dharma's.  I just hope they do not sabotage Bindu's character by then.

Yes siddharth and avneet both hv huge fan following. ..dunno why that character kartikay failed to impress me.. his character is positive , he is kind hearted , caring but still something is missing  he always try to take a stand for dharma but in d end he did nothing ..he always end up with " dharma mere parja and m yaha mehmaan hu" ðŸ¤¢ he is using these things for adavantage? ðŸ˜• why not openly said dharma is my frend u cant insult her like this i m not accepted this.  same dialoge repeating again again i m bored now🥱 

About dharma and kathikay i think they looks perfect together by face..i meant age wise and still i found perena looks elder to Sid but nevermind becoz i m enjoying bindu and dharma clash.. bindu-dharma face off really treat to watch.Bindu-dharma story become more and more interesting day by day. ðŸ˜›

Bindusar i know why cvs showed him spoil brat i meant he is rude,arrgent, heartless, alcoholic becoz cvs want nandini Bindusar ko badle   

10yrs old kid found his mom ws killed by his choti maa whom he loved her unconditionally.after her choti maa death he ignored by his father who always busy in his wife momery and dont hv time to spend time with his son asie baacha khush kah rah sakta h ? ðŸ˜• not a singel person with him who teached him whts right whts wrng ðŸ¤¢
I like the actress who plays dhrama and I like her pair with sid...avneet is doing grate as chrumati as well
I was okay with the Dharma actress. Her inexperience can be seen esp when she is acting opposite Sid. But it's not that bad. In the initial days of the forum, many people had issues with Swetha's performance and later on she improved. Maybe it'll be the same case with Prerna.
I am liking the new gen story. Although I feel I am watching a high-school show (don't mind that. One of my fav type of shows :D)