Blind :Young actor bitches out the senior actor

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
WHILE these two actors -one a superstar and the other a well-established newbie --claim to be friends, and even 'brothers', it seems all of it is but a charade. In his interviews, the young and good-looking Turk all but bitches out the senior actor. He insists that his comments stay "off the record". That too, only when he deigns to comment on the bigger star. Or else, he just says he doesn't want to entertain any questions about the other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman khan and varun dhawan ðŸ˜†
This could be anyone as Bollywood is filled with senior actors almost all of the veteran lot could be grand father soon.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

WHILE these two actors -one a superstar and the other a well-established newbie --claim to be friends, and even 'brothers', it seems all of it is but a charade. In his interviews, the young and good-looking Turk all but bitches out the senior actor. He insists that his comments stay "off the record". That too, only when he deigns to comment on the bigger star. Or else, he just says he doesn't want to entertain any questions about the other.

This says it all. Akshay-Sid. But I don't believe this. Sid doesn't seem to me the bitching kind of guy.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sid bitches about Akshay? 😲
I like Sid but Sid ne ab tak kaun se aise jhande gaad diye ki he thinks he can bitch about Akki? KJo ka asar?
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Sid bitches about Akshay? 😲
I like Sid but Sid ne ab tak kaun se aise jhande gaad diye ki he thinks he can bitch about Akki? KJo ka asar?

It is a pattern in Karan's behavior.He does not seem to like his BFF's husbands.😉 Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 6 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

It isa pattern in Karan's behavior.He does not seem to like his BFF's husbands.😉

Hawww!! 😆 😆
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
why should sid and akshay bitch each other now..they worked together long back... someone else probably.
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
when did they claim they were like brothers? sounds like Salman and Varun to me...
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Sid seems to be genuinely fond of Akshay. His Twitter handle is full of supportive tweets for all of Akshay's films, so I think this blind is false.