Beauty & the Beast||Thread 2||Final note page 97||Chapt 59 page 92|| - Page 49

Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome pt

Geet past were they went wrong is Geet jobs made distance or Adrian not trustworthy bz Geet was honest in hr relationship is that only stomach problem

Nick possessive about hr gigi his talk is so cute his bond with Maan developing Maan seem like kids bz they not judgmental

Geet apologized on taking step soon but not regretting kiss 

It's show how  honest and confident she's in relation their must b Adrian whom was wrong

Maan want to know what's it's mean he was confuse look like it's his first time he attracted and know nothing about this kind of relations Kirsten is not available so he dialed Shirley number but what they talked?

They going fr small trip but Maan dadaji get injured he don't want anyone postpone their trip so he told all to enjoy he will back soon his son took him hospital

Edited by sanum23 - 4 years ago

All were in Santa Monica pier Geet want all to enjoy her success like this every one was happy seeing environment and time is short to cover everything 

Both families were together old ladies want to go shopping first and Maan Dadi worried about hr husband but Rhea assured hr Rajeev told its not serious  

Kirsten called and her conversation always make Maan feel light and her encouraging him to mingle with all is good she want him to b normally lead his life and she heard Nick and laughed but Maan didn't agree to play he watched all and tara sitting with him and he is now seem interaction between them getting good tara daughter taking his intention he loving kid Sunil seeing everything he knows Maan attracted towards his daughter he seems want his daughter to get settle after hr past

Adrian left what he get to know what's she hiding from him and hr parents know it's obvious hr parents can't see hr in broken state it's pained them.We get to know soon whom responsible in this breakup waiting for next 

Chapter 59 & 60

I Know you had asked for separate comments for each chapter but will have to combine it.Sorry.I read the chapter few days before (glad i did as wordpress not available now so can't re read).So not sure where the chapter ended and new one started.Sorry for late comments also and incase i miss commenting on something.

So coming back to Beauty & the Beast.

Geet apologized.Never did i expect that.You do have a habit of giving us surprises.I did expect her to have a talk with Maan but not an apology.But with apology came another pretty surprise Geet finally accepted openly to Maan she is not sorry for the Kiss.Wow She is an ideal blend for strong(she fights for her dreams even if meant going against her fater 's wishes), confident(taking panga with her boss and taking away the clients), sassy(aka Geet) but at same time sentimental(when it comes family),emotional(when she hides from everyone what she is going through),kind( with kids,staff, also Kartik few timesšŸ˜Š,Calculated and competitive(when it comes to work)Love her.

But now you introduce us another layer of  geet i.e vulnerable and broken.It is so tough to read when so smart,motivated and fierce girl breaks down.But the best part is we know she overcomes it. So far i believed Adrian too good to be true,very fictional but all of sudden he is sooo far from being kind,nice boyfriend yet not relate able i mean Geet vomited and this man decided to walk away from her now.I repeat Now really man.In my opinion his is absence is related to geet vomiting which i think indicates her pregnancy.Talk about a lousy and shameless character development.But off course it depends if vomiting here indicates what i am thinking.Lets see what you have in store for us.

But as always you leave us readers with thoughts by writing "He Knows".You do enjoy leaving us like that.

Coming to the bright side Geet's family, for being there to support her daughter.Rappo between Sean and Geet is sweet.Every Child deserves a kind,loving and supporting family like hers.Not only their supportive for their kids but also not critical towards Maan rather open minded, lets not forget they had agreed to consider the alliance for their daughter.I doubt if Geet had been Dadi's granddaughter she would even consider an alliance with a man such as Maan.(She judges the book by its cover so far in the story).

What happened all of sudden to Maan's grandfather.I hope all is well.

Coming to conversations involving Nick,Kartik,Maan and Geet are Superbbb.Its always fun reading them. Maan getting shocked is defiantely something i expected but  Maan believing that he has nothing to offer to Geet. .That certainly makes me feel sorry for him.Atleast he has Kristen to talk to.A friend who is positive influence in his life.She will hopefully help Maan boost his confidence and make him release his worth.I mean  people who are absolutely physically fit,attractive sometimes still lack humanity,kindness,discipline, a sense of responsibility.I am guessing it will take a long time for Maan Geet 's relationship to grow but  what works in their favor is that  both are attracted towards each other.Also Maan is certainly bothered what kind of impression he is making on Geet.Can't help it but love it.Love his inner mind thoughts and battles.

Thanks for the updates once again.Take care.Bye.

Posted: 3 years ago

Some may have noticed that FFY is being posted in IF. 

I shall be doing the same for BNB, I know some have reached the 60th Chapter - thank you for the wonderful comments ā¤ļøšŸ¤—

During this pandemic and being stuck at home, I am going to try my best to give an update as much as I possibly can. PMing members takes a lot of time hence this might be easier and you will receive quicker updates. Unfortunately, I am working from home so it'd be mainly end of the week or weekends the posts will be coming. 

As we stopped here at Chapter 46, I will be posting from Chapter 47 so it is available here rather than posting from the 60th Chapter. 

In order to keep the chapters without password, I would request that you just spare a moment to comment and share your thoughts on the update. 

Thank you šŸ˜³

Edited by NerdyBirdy - 3 years ago

Wow...thanksss..will comment definitely...

Maan is strong but failing to save his own friend due to external conditions remains a challenge to come out. But with a supporting family and his attraction towards Geet shall help him to progress further

Geet is hard working , somewhere there is a silent attraction but .it is a long journey. 

Originally posted by NerdyBirdy

Some may have noticed that FFY is being posted in IF. 

I shall be doing the same for BNB, I know some have reached the 60th Chapter - thank you for the wonderful comments ā¤ļøšŸ¤—

During this pandemic and being stuck at home, I am going to try my best to give an update as much as I possibly can. PMing members takes a lot of time hence this might be easier and you will receive quicker updates. Unfortunately, I am working from home so it'd be mainly end of the week or weekends the posts will be coming. 

As we stopped here at Chapter 46, I will be posting from Chapter 47 so it is available here rather than posting from the 60th Chapter. 

In order to keep the chapters without password, I would request that you just spare a moment to comment and share your thoughts on the update. 

Thank you šŸ˜³

Thanks for giving another opportunity...

I really love reading this story alot but unfortunately I only read this one up to Ch 65 n commented till there.but I didn't comment on Ch 66 hence I didn't able to read it further after removed from the msnger group.i m really sorry for that.and knew it's all my fault

But now I will treasure this opportunity will b regular reader and comment just after reading the updates

Though I HV read this read upto Ch 65 , I don't mind reading it again.so will continue from  Ch 47 that u'll b going to update and comment from there on ..

Edited by Mishtimia111 - 3 years ago

Chapter 47

Geet aged 23, Adrian aged 26

Geet smiled inwardly as the manager informed her of his decision, she stood shaking his hand and thanking him then turned walking out of the room.

Her eyes drew to Helen who was leaning casually against the counter chattering away with Kanchan. She walked over masking her expression.

ā€œHelen, theyā€™re calling you inā€ she informed.

Once Helen had gone, Kanchan arched her brows.

ā€œYouā€™ve got the job, havenā€™t you?ā€ she inquired.

ā€œSorry, I canā€™t discuss anythingā€ Geet responded smiling.

ā€œCongratulations, Ms Senior Stewardessā€ Kanchan whispered. ā€œSheā€™s going to hate youā€.

ā€œShe shouldnā€™t have treated me like a bitch thenā€ Geet shrugged, ā€œI was happy where I was, weā€™ll see how she feels when she canā€™t boss me around anymoreā€

Geet glanced over her shoulder hearing the door swing open, she smirked seeing Helen walk out of the room crying, she tried to be discrete, but her makeup stained face was enough.

ā€œShit, sheā€™s cryingā€ Kanchan murmured.

ā€œYep, I noticedā€ Geet nodded and turned around grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl. ā€œIā€™ll see you laterā€ she waved and walked out.

ā€œDid going to the session help?ā€ Shirley asked staring at Maan curiously.

ā€œA littleā€ he nodded.

ā€œWould you like to talk about it?ā€ she inquired.

ā€œNot yetā€ he shook his head.

ā€œHow about you tell me about your captaincy?ā€ she approached gently.

He considered it silently then nodded his agreement.

ā€œYou mentioned you lost a friend for the first timeā€¦ā€ Shirley started off.

He nodded, ā€œI did, I was injured much more that time. It wasnā€™t just cut and bruises, Iā€™d been shot and I had suffered from a couple of broken bones. That was my first serious incidentā€

ā€œHow did you feel?ā€ she quizzed.

ā€œI blacked out after I returned to the base with Yashā€™s body. The adrenaline had kicked in so I barely remembered any painā€ he answered, ā€œA month after recovering at home, I returned to the baseā€.

ā€œHow did your family take it?ā€

ā€œMy mother and grandmother were not pleasedā€ Maan smiled at the faint reminder of his grandmother cursing everyone in the house, ā€œthey begged dadaji to stop me. Dadaji attempted to speak to me, but I wasnā€™t listening to any of them. Being in the army, fighting for my country was in my blood. I wasnā€™t just going to let go of it because of a set back and a couple of broken bones. I was recovering quickly anywayā€.

ā€œDid you not consider the risks?ā€

ā€œI knew the risks when I signed up for itā€ he reminded. ā€œIā€¦ I just didnā€™t thinkā€¦ I didnā€™t think Iā€™d have been injured so much that Iā€™m unable to return to the armyā€.

ā€œOne day, maybeā€ Shirley looked at him hopefully, ā€œWhat youā€™ve suffered isnā€™t something small. Iā€™ve treated patients that were recovering over the course of a decade, once I have given them the all clear they were able to returnā€ she replied.

Maan nodded in acknowledgement and understanding.

ā€œYouā€™re not serious, are you?ā€ Geet looked at Diane.

ā€œDeadly, youā€™re not getting a raiseā€ she stated, ā€œYouā€™ve only been here two yearsā€.

ā€œExactly two yearsā€ Geet reminded sharply, ā€œDiane, Iā€™m working my ass off here despite having another jobā€.

ā€œYouā€™ve got two jobs, why do you want a raise?ā€ Diane crossed her arms in front of her.

ā€œItā€™s not about me wanting it, I deserve a raiseā€ Geet replied.

ā€œWell then, youā€™ve heard my decisionā€ Diane waved her off nonchalantly.

Geet clenched her jaw and turned walking out of the room, she kept a straight face all the way to the washrooms. Once the doors closed she expressed herself.

She swore all the names under the sun as she paced the washroom, frustrated she pulled her hair out of the ponytail and brushed her fingers through her wavy locks.

ā€œSomeone sounds angryā€ Adhira stepped out of cubicle moving towards the sink and washed her hands.

ā€œI f*cking amā€ Geet grated, ā€œSheā€™s refusing to give me a raise, last month she refused to acknowledge my designs. Iā€™m never going to get my own project if I go on like thisā€.

Adhira wiped her hand then turned to Geet, ā€œWhat are you waiting for?ā€

ā€œWhat do you mean?ā€ Geet frowned.

ā€œYouā€™ve worked here on your free days getting experience, you studied for design degree and aced the exams right?ā€

Geet nodded.

ā€œYouā€™ve for the experience, knowledge, why are you hanging around here? You want your project ā€“ start from nowā€ Adhira responded.

ā€œFor that I need a team, I need clientsā€ Geet reminded rolling her eyes.

Adhira smiled softly, ā€œIā€™ll get you for team, you however Iā€™m sure can yourself some clients. Donā€™t you have an appointment with the Desaiā€™s?ā€

Geet realised what Adhira was hinting at, ā€œI steal the clients?ā€

ā€œYouā€™re clever, Geet. Iā€™m sure youā€™d figure it out plus I wouldnā€™t call it stealing, the client hasnā€™t signed on with Diane yetā€ Adhira smiled and walked out leaving her to ponder in the washroom.

ā€œYouā€™re the newbie?ā€ Geet looked up from the file arching her brows.

ā€œYes, Grace Jenkinsā€ the young woman responded.

ā€œAlright, Christina has spoken highly of youā€ Geet read through the references as she stood up from her desk.

ā€œShe was a great managerā€ Grace replied smiling gently.

ā€œOkay, as youā€™ve only arrived I assume youā€™ve not yet seen your apartment?ā€

ā€œNot yetā€ Grace shook her head.

ā€œItā€™s shared accommodation until your trial period is overā€ Geet explained grabbing her car keys and walked out of the office with Grace following behind almost jogging to keep up with  her new line managerā€™s long strides.

ā€œAfter that, you find something yourselfā€ Geet continued, ā€œYou can continue to stay in the shared accommodation however youā€™ll have to pay discounted rentā€ she informed. ā€œAfter the trial period, youā€™ll probably want to move out anyway and get your own place. Thereā€™s only so long you want to shareā€ Geet added unlocking her car door, ā€œClimb in, Iā€™ll drive you to the shared accommodationā€.

ā€œYour first time at the India base?ā€ Geet asked.

ā€œYeah, Iā€™m kinda nervous. They speak English right?ā€ she asked unsurely, ā€œSorry if I sound ignorant, between my flying hours I couldnā€™t find time to research muchā€.

ā€œItā€™s okay, Iā€™m not offendedā€ Geet responded shrugging, ā€œitā€™s a multicultural country, vast majority around here speak Englishā€.

ā€œIs the city great to live in?ā€ Grace questioned, ā€œwhatā€™s going to be the best place to go sightseeing?ā€

ā€œI donā€™t know; Iā€™ve never gone sightseeing here. Between my flying and running my own business, I donā€™t have timeā€ she replied driving into the parking area. ā€œYour new home for a whileā€ she climbed out. Grace followed as Geet climbed the steps entering the building.

Once Geet showed Grace around the building, she walked out leaving Grace to unpack the luggage which was already brought down by a member of staff. She was just about to start her car, when her phone rang.

ā€œHey Adhiraā€ Geet answered.

ā€œHi Geetā€

Geet tensed noting the tone of her voice, ā€œwhatā€™s wrong?ā€

ā€œWeā€™ve got a problem at the Khurana outhouseā€ Adhira murmured slowly.

ā€œArenā€™t you taking a risk?ā€ Adrian asked Geet as she explained what her plan was.

ā€œEvery job comes with risk, you know that very wellā€ Geet answered.

ā€œYouā€™re about to take two of Dianeā€™s top clients, thatā€™s bigger than a risk. What if it comes to bite you in the ass?ā€

ā€œIā€™m not dumb witted to take this step without assessing the risksā€ Geet smiled. ā€œBefore I seal the clients, I need an office to work out of. Want to join me tomorrow?ā€

ā€œSpeaking of looking around for an officeā€¦ā€ Adrian started as he walked out of the kitchen handing her protein shake and settled on the sofa besides her stretching out his legs, ā€œYou know maybe we should go looking for our place as wellā€¦ā€

Geet stopped mid sip and looked surprised, ā€œWhere did this suddenly come from?ā€ she arched her brows.

ā€œIā€™ve been thinking about it, weā€™ve barely had much time over the last couple of months. With me now working as the face ofā€¦ and your job now as line managerā€ he responded.

ā€œWowā€¦Iā€¦ I donā€™t know what to sayā€ she chuckled, her cheeks reddened and warmed.

ā€œWhat do you think Pearson? You more than like me enough to move in?ā€ he teased.

ā€œMaybeā€ she grinned widely.

ā€œSo, we can start looking tomorrow?ā€ he lifted his brows.

ā€œYes!ā€ She squealed placing her glass down and wrapped both arms around him tightly.

ā€œHey Pearsonā€ Adrian whispered enveloping his arms around his girlfriend.

ā€œYeah?ā€

ā€œI think Iā€™m falling in loveā€ he murmured softly.

Geet burrowed her face into the hollow of his neck, a wide smile adorning her lips and her eyes squeezed closed.

ā€œHave you decided whether youā€™re going to join?ā€ Kartik walked into Maanā€™s bedroom looking at his brother curiously.

Maan looked up at his brother, his request had been playing on his mind a lot. This was Kartikā€™s first trip abroad, that too for something so big that would motivate him further.

ā€œI understand if you donā€™t want toā€ Kartik mumbled seeing his brother unresponsive. ā€œI get it, you know bhai you can just tell meā€ he smiled trying to seem as if it wasnā€™t hurting him a little that his brother wouldnā€™t be there. He couldnā€™t recall the last time, Maan had joined them for a family outing. Since the incident, there had been family dinners outside or certain parties theyā€™ve had to attend ā€“ Maan had missed all of them.

ā€œIā€™ll comeā€ Maan surprised Kartik when he answered.

ā€œWhat?ā€ Kartik questioned blinking rapidly, he walked over nearing Maan thinking he had misheard.

ā€œI said, Iā€™ll come. Iā€¦ I wouldnā€™t be coming to the show but Iā€™llā€¦ Iā€™ll join you in LAā€ he responded slowly, he recalled Ishitaā€™s words from the session. Donā€™t push away those who want to be with you, theyā€™re your biggest support.

She was right, his family stood by him, loved him without condition, it was only fair that he reciprocated it by supporting his brother.

ā€œIā€™m so happy, thanks bhaiā€ Kartik bent down hugging Maan taking him by surprise. Maan smiled softly placing his hand over Kartikā€™s back and patted gently.

They pulled apart hearing Maanā€™s phone ringing, he was surprised to see Geetā€™s name popping up on his screen.

ā€œHelloā€ he answered softly.

ā€œHi, uhā€¦ Maan, would you be able to come into the outhouse please, thereā€™s a bit of a situationā€ Geet requested.

ā€œYes, sure okayā€ he cut the call.

ā€œWhatā€™s wrong?ā€ Kartik asked.

ā€œI donā€™t know, come with me to the outhouseā€ Maan told him grabbing his cane and stood to head out towards the outhouse, all the while wondering what had happened.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Chapter 47

Geet is portrayed as a strong individual but somewhere still has soft corner.

Past with her ex remains a mystery but she has held herself more strongly and that stands out.

Thanks for portraying her so well.

Mann is still vulnerable but has a strong supporting family around him, but the upcoming travel for his brother should bring out a new Mann.

Thanks for the update 

Best wishes 

What I like most about this FF about main lead's character...

Here geet is strong ,bold and confident personality unlike the usual bubbly, chatterbox which we hv already seen  while maan who we had seen always rough n tough, confindent oozing out and the  domineering aura of msk but here although he had the personality before but after the trauma he turned into a reserved personality , afraid to show his scars...

Now coming to the update, let's start with geet first, even handling two jobs together she never lags to do her best in her work.

Looking back in her past how she work hard in the company and Still didn't get efforts paid off she didn't lose hope  and I must say Adhira a true frnd to her ..

She not give her idea to start her own business but also boost her confidence that she can do it ..

Now I can why these soclose to each other and trusted each other...

Also, from flashbck story, I can say that geet n Adrian did a steady going and nice tuning with eachother .both understands and supports each other .

And thats what makes me wonder what goes wrong between them .

Next let's talk about maan,now that I HV read pyschology I can more understand how the trauma left a deep impact on maan.though just thinking aur seeing  we can feel the pain or feeling other going thru but still the person who had actually face such mishap only knows what he feeling.

And it's ever easy to talk about it..

It takes alot of effort to open up those memories which we want to forget or want to  bury forever. 

And I m thankful pyschiartrist like Shirley helps these people..

Though it's not easy but a long process but these slow steady steps r really helpful..

I loved how maan feel proud about talking about those day when he was in army but also feels pain thinking about those army people who not stay away from home ,faced danger everyday but still never give up...

Though all days r not easy and loosing ur companion cum frnd always hurts..

But everytime situation r not favourable ...

I m happy that maan accompany kartik to la ..it's another step taken by him which gives him courage to face the situation ..

Hopefully, this trip brings positive chnges in him.

The working in outhouse seems like messed up .. let's see how geet tackle this...

Edited by deepa111 - 3 years ago